My girlfriend is depressed and is sliding into alcoholism

My girlfriend is depressed and is sliding into alcoholism.

What do I do?

what is she depressed about?

Not ask Sup Forums?

Post her tits on the internet

marry her, she's a keeper

Got fucked over by the CPS, ruined family, fathers a druggy, and she thinks her grades will ruin her future prospects.

Sixx log, friend.

>What do I do?
Have a drink with her.

This.
Instead of her slidding into alcoholism, take Andy's log pills twice a day for two weeks.

Is Andy Sixx an extraterrestrial? He looks sort of like a grey.

Video yourself pouring out all her alcohol and say loudly "Find a healthier way to fill your hole, bitch"

*gay

This, it's true. Alcohol will feel like a boring distraction the minute she tastes the hot log

You may love her but there is the option to leave her. This is the part where you look at how she is, if she likes to be depressed to get attention, if she really is a fighter, etc. This is your call, if she is depressed but really want to get out dont be so nice to her, be her reality check and help her, even if she hates you ay sometimes or even wants to break up. Again, you have to measure yourself doing those things, between sweetness and hardness. Tldr be a person with a good judgment and do the best for that person even if she doesnt like it

joint antifa

Buy her a big ass bottle of vodka and get wasted together

I'm married to an alcoholic. If you have the option to get away from her, I would advise you to do it. You're going to ruin your life, your health, and your sanity trying to provide for and take care of her.

Just think about this, when she's completely wasted, covered in her own puke, and slipping into unconsciousness on your bathroom floor, crying about how you're going to leave her... for the sixth time this month, what are you going to do?

Get out while you can.

She's not an alcoholic yet though.

Then I would encourage you to make a drastic change. Stop drinking, entirely, at least for a while. Stop other kinds of drug use too. Encourage her to go to counselling if you can afford it.

Will do. Thanks.

Get out while you can. I was married to one of those and she'll just drag you down with her.

I literally just had this conversation with my gf on Sunday.

feelsbadman

MAGA

leave her before she fucks you over

What's her problem?

well you're not doing a good job as her friend dude.
you should be her place of retreat during shitty times. the fact that she has found this place in alcohol rather than by your side shows that you have failed.

Build wall.

Dump her. You really don't want to be dating someone who is depressed. They are such debbie downers.

Get out before she takes you to Cuck Town because that's what all drunk bitches end up doing, fammalammadingdong.

Take her to the bar and talk things out over a drink

Get her in to smoking weed instead of alcoholism. If she's gonna need a crutch let it be less harmful.