Hey /b

Hey /b
I am really ugly and I always get shit for it. I get no respect from some people despite having done nothing to them.
How do I make people respect me?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.ca/amp/www.theverge.com/platform/amp/2017/5/8/15577340/pepe-the-frog-is-dead-matt-furie
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

stop giving a fuck about anyone and become sarcastic cynic

who needs respect when you have a gun?

kill them user...kill them all.

Bumping myself

beat them to unconsciousness. Make them ugly, they won't laugh at anybody ugly no more

This

I got in a fight with a girl who bullies me when I go to my friends house and she was really strong. There was a video and my friends sister put it on her story.

Not only are you ugly but you use ancient cancerous memes, Pepe is dead, has been for years....he's so dead that even the mainstream media has finally caught up.

google.ca/amp/www.theverge.com/platform/amp/2017/5/8/15577340/pepe-the-frog-is-dead-matt-furie
You just have nothing going for you do you op?

I suggest one of the 3 R's
Roof
River
Revolver

Post pics

Not op and this doesn't work. If you let people know and I mean TRULY know that you don't give a fuck what they think of you then they just avoid you at all costs. Gets idiots out of your life but doesn't make anyone respect you.

I was invited to a 4/20 party at my friends house by his sister (She lets me hump her ass but pretends to be asleep). Her shitty friend, we'll call her Bitch, always insults me "Why are you so ugly?" stuff like that. She stole my knives and tried to steal them, until when I was about to leave she pretended she found them and gave them back.

Kill yourself. It doesn't get better.

If you're ugly your only hope in life is to be really funny, really smart, or really rich.

Post a pic of yourself. Do it.

You want an honest opinion, no memes?

Go to the gym. look up starting strength, get the strong lifts app.

squat till your legs fall off.

Rolling for this

i love parties but at this friends house I'm always being insulted by my friend's sister and her shitty friends

This. Let us see your hideousness.

Fuck you must be 15-16, her bitch friend that insults you wants you and is bitter because you don't want her, the fact that you're fucking her friend is just has on the flame.

Smack the shit out of her.

I can't sorry, but I will explain and draw a pic

I didn't explain well, I don't fuck her, we just sleep together and she lets me hump her ass. It will probably go somewhere but I don't want her as a GF, she is crazy.

Faggot. You get bullied by a girl. You can't be helped.

yeah but I'm also fucking hilarious so my mates all want to hang around me anyway

NoOoO. No no no. Post a fucking time stamped picture. Do you want an epic bread or not?

im waiting..

Forget whether or not you're actually fucking her, the bitch friend is obviously jealous and that's why she acts like a bitch. Get one of your buddies to take one for the team and give the bitch some attention, she'll forget all about you.

I kind of fucked up in paint, it was zoomed.
I look like I have no upper lip, I have kleft lip and palet (Or whatever the fuck it's called) and have a scar that leads to my nose which is also ugly. It's uneven, one nostril is bigger than the other and it's kind of pushed in so I have a black nigger nose

it's hard but yeah, don't give a fk. it can't hurt you if you don't care. besides ugly is relative and there will certainly be people who like you or don't care about your looks.
be happy, funny (not easy again but can be trained) and be a good friend for those who deserve it. also make it up with other values - be healthy and train your body as suggested, learn something to get a good job etc and you won't be alone/single because of your looks.

send pick or sage

Well don't tell off your buds that actually wanna spend time with you, just the bitch that calls you ugly. Call her a fat cunt, say the back of her legs look like cottage cheese, her makeup looks like a whores etc... women have low self esteem and can't take that kinda shit.

No, I really doubt this. She had a boyfriend (although I think they were taking a break) and me and sister haven't even talked about how we cuddle.

That isn't me

>taking a break

That's the kind of thing a guy tells a chick when he wants to go fuck whoever he wants, make sure she knows that and remind her every time she gets in your face.

If you guys roll trips and give me advice I will show a closeup of my face

I don't want to be mean, and I'm really bad at comebacks, also I might be painted as the bad guy.

You don't.

You don't get to control what other people think about you, and even if you could, rejection is actually healthy for you, just like pain. Being rejected means you ought to change something about yourself.

Next time, instead of trying to change other people's impression of you, try thinking what you could change in yourself so they won't have that bad impression.

Still, not everyone is in a healthy mental state where they can actually pull that off. Some won't even admit the problem they have comes from themselves, and believe me you don't want to be one of those people.

Don't want to be mean...

Like her telling you you're ugly is nice? It's like a bully, if you don't stand up to them they'll push you around your whole life (this is true in all aspects of life) stand up for yourself and put her in her place, it's amazing how quickly someone's attitude changes when they know you're not some easy target that will just take it all.

Do you really think she likes me? Sister told me on snapchat that she did but I didn't believe her because she fucks with me often. So I told her that I didn't believe her and even if she was telling the truth I didn't really want to be with Bitch

oh yeah the whole high school chameleon trick, that always works. just hide how much of a piece of shit you are.

Please don't let this thread die, I will just make another one

Open carry. It's the only way.

I need serious responses

She either likes you or is bitter because you give her friend attention while she gets none. Either way she needs to be taken down a peg or 2

If you roll a trips with advice I will show a closeup of my ugly face

Why, I'm not attractive nor do I have a high social standing so I am pretty unappealing to most women

do you have fucking polio or some shit?

here's a tip; become a sissy cocksucker before someone forces you to, because if you're fighting girls and losing, that's the only route you're going.

With an attitude like that no wonder, if someone is with you because of looks then they're not worth your time. Be confident and sure of yourself, self loathing is like chick repellant.

This is not helpful

Well, I wouldn't say that. I'm just honest with myself. I'm not a very attractive person, but it doesn't make me less of a person.

fix your hair, lose some weight, get your brows done and slap some clearasil on your face. that fixes about 99% of your ugliness

because that's what we need. more ugly third wave feminist traps

Not fat, have a good haircut, and I don't know what clearasil is

I forgot to mention, sister has a very nice ass, it's great, huge, and plump

Fuck social standings man, piss off with that beta garbage. Why not try talking to this girl? She pretty clearly liked you and probably still does

I'm not trying to be, I'm laying it out straight;

you lost to a girl in a physical fight, you're a self-proclaimed troglodyte and, dime to donuts, you are most likely a NEET with no proper aspirations in life.

>all traps are feminists
>ISHYGDDT
any way, considering this faggot can't even fight a woman, he's more likely to become a MGTOW or MRA.

I don't want to be in a relationship with her. She is bitchy, which is why I am calling her bitch, and not the most attractive because she doesn't try

ill turn you into a trap you little whore

Money

clearasil is for acne

>Can't beat a woman
>thinks he can beat a Potato Nigger

calm down NEET-boy.

I didn't say date her, just understand why she's like that. Honestly it doesn't sound like 'ugliness' is your problem, you've just got a weak fuckin attitude. Take some responsibility, god damn. You're blaming everyone else and your appearance instead of addressing your own mentality

It's not acne, I have a deformed face.

You think they are calling me ugly for another reason?

ill abuse you worse than your faggot father. its going to make columbine look like a joke

rip

Yea, it's just a go-to insult bruv. We've been over why she's insulting you too. All this masterbating about how bad you have it is making you sound as bad as sjws

That's not OP

You think I should ask her why she does it? Like, message her or when she does be like "Dude, why are you doing this?"

one of the major reasons why Sup Forums needs the ID system that other boards have.

shut up obi 1 with your prophecies

That's the spirit! :D