Most underwhelming saison of all the big clubs so far?

most underwhelming saison of all the big clubs so far?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=psfMLKIjGTY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>saison

Arsenal is giving them a run for the money

United or PSG, if they count as big clubs.

PSG at least still has a good shot at the championship. BVB will have to sturggle for CL-spots.

Considering that before the season started media pushed Wolfsburg, Neverkusen, >schalke and M'gladbach as as Buyerns biggest competition in the domestic league because "muh Dortmund has lost too many of muh keyplayers", Dortmund is still doing pretty good.

>not using Denglish
gaylord detektiert

Who's gonna buy Sokratis in the summer?

me

>big club

pay denbts

>Dirtmund
>Big
If they got any smaller they'd be in the second division

>semi-relevant in potato league
>big club

halal pls

>BVB will have to sturggle for CL-spots.

Not again. Europa League is improving tho. Last year it was better than CL.

Wisła Kraków

PuliGOD will redeem this season desu

Pulloverdog had a couple promising performances eraly in the season and then dropped off considerably.

At this point Dortmund could reinstate Florian Kringe in his stead and people wouldn't notice.

Atlético if you consider them big

hard 2 believe, they'll be a comfortable third because tukel will stop memeing his tactics to avoid losing his draw for top yoof
But Bayern & Liepzig are uncatchable at this point
BvB don't have the defenders to play three at the back when Sokratis is injured as none of the others are leaders
the sooner tukel realises this the sooner he can get results

Bayern.

>as none of the others are leaders
Bender can be

Hey, Kalle, why so buthurt?

>retarded monkey doesn't know shit about football

>inter
If they count

>dirtmund
>big club
Patetico not challenging for the league is the worst.

not really a surprise they aren't doing as well, but surprising they do THIS bad
young players + barely any veterans with leader mentality + meme tactics = dortmund's season so far

did Guerreiro die? haven't seen him in a while

>tfw you will never shitpost so hard like Tobi that an entire general disappears from Sup Forums

injured, for the third time this season

It's a nice reality check for them and hopefully it makes them rethink their approach in the transfermarkt. You can't just buy super young players and failed former players in hopes of assembling a team that will stick together for longer than a season or two and still expect to come 2nd in the league.

tuchel is a fraud

arsecucks do it everyday and their general is alive and well

theyre big, but utter shit for 5 years. theyre having a shit season but i think everyone expected them to. except maybe delusional inter fans i dunno

this desu

>can't even tell the difference between ironic shitposting and shitposting
off yourself you dumb autist

Inter Milan

Nope.

Top of their CL group.

2013 was almost 4 years ago mane, find a new club to bandwagon

Du bist ein Pimmel, Hans

Ein klein Pimmel

Meh, Dirtmund have so many young new players. Of course they need time to adjust, the team has great potential. Just wait

Shitty on the other hand is a complete disaster. They should walk the league with their squad. Poop is a fraudster

youtube.com/watch?v=psfMLKIjGTY

>muh young players

I would say Dembele, Pulisic, Passlack and even Mor at this point of his career are their least problem. Schürrle, Rode and Bartra are bad signings so far. Its quite emaberassing what a 19year old does for the club in contrast to these players.

I really want to give Götze credit, but so far except for two games, im quite underwhelmed.

I want Dortmund in the 3rd division

t. Vfl Bochum fan

>google pimmel
>first result

kek

>people actually thought bartra would be good

NO.MORE.CREDIT.FOR.THESE.HACKS.

It' stunning how patient the media and fans have always been with Schürrle and Götze. No other player have been given that much credit and excuses. They have shown for years now that they're either not willing or just not capable to compete at the highest level. One disappointing season after the other and people still rush to their defense because

>muh talents just need some more time
>muh injuries
>...

Enough of this. Support and develop other youth players with a better prospect and stop wasting ressources on these frauds.

Gotta be Atlético, but I want to give an honourable mention to Spurs, who I had expected to kick on this season

Im partly with you. I also think its more important to build up the young players than to constantly try to work on the veterans to meet up to their potential.

I see good constant performances even some very good moves from Götze, so I have a bit of hope, but surely he isnt worth his transfer-fee yet.

>Götze at Bayern
>endless barrage of (mostly unjustified) criticism

>Götze at Dortmund
>he a gud boy, only needs his smile back

Makes me smile every time as a BVB fan.
Bayern seriously fucked up their image at a time where their performance should endear them to Germans :^)

Too much ass