What does qt girl butt taste like?

What does qt girl butt taste like?

Idk but my boyfriend does ;p

TITS OR GTFO

pretty sweet tbh, thought it would be horrible, i was wrong.

Ever had a girl fart near you and it actually smelled good?
It tastes like that smell

Musky skin. I don't really give a shit about the taste, I'm just focused on watching her squirm.

I never said I was a girl you heterosexist piggots.

Virgin

girls don't far virgin, shouldn't you be in school kiddo?

Also like a long lasting relationship cause who else is gonna eat ass?

Butt

wash your ass, then tickle your butthole and lick your finger. its the same

Not a virgin, just enjoy eating my girlfriends ass

I tongue butts on the first date, if she'll let me.

Only closet gays eat ass.

Face isn't far enough up to be eating her ass unless her asshole is her pussy.

same as ugly girl's butt

Answer me this, what % of girls actually let you?
Cause I've only had the guts to do it to my current gf cause she's into kinky shit. Is it more popular than I thought? Have I been missing out!

only closet gays kiss girls

Most girls need to be coerced into letting you do it. One girl was absolutely not cool with me eating her ass, but the day she flew back home I convinced her to me do it just once a few hours before her flight. She came a few times and realized what she's been missing. Most don't know they'd enjoy it until you actually start doing it. I will say I've had a few that wouldn't let me do. Also nice dubs

Only had one girl not give a shit but she was already kind of slutty
Initially Just flipped her over to work her pussy while she was giving me a Bj, and went up to her butt since it was right there.
Most of the time,
Most of the time yeah though, they won't let me unless we're in a relationship.

I don't understand anyone who would spontaneously want to eat asshole. That just seems like something you want to talk about before hand to get a bearing on how well they were able to wipe last time they took a dump.

I mean you guys aren't eating shit on purpose, are you?

Can confirm. Most women seem to enjoy getting their assholes eaten.

I equate it to a man getting his testicles sucked.

It's not quite as pleasurable as a blowjob unless you have some sort of fetish for it, but, for me anyway, the rarity of getting my balls sucked, and the few women who will voluntarily do it, make the ball sucking very exciting and pleasurable.

I've only eaten ass in the shower after washing it myself.

Just make sure they shave first, hair is one thing, but hair that has been coated in shit for 2 years is another.

Not sure it's that popular, but it may as well be: I tend to just fucking do it, 4/4 times going for it on the first sexual encounter all ended positively, 2/2 times doing it on second or later sexual encounters ended positively. In each case they either explicitly stated they'd never had it done before or seemed surprised, but, again, in each case they liked it.

what if she's been ripping ass all day and didn't have a chance to go home and shower?

I make the conscious decision to eat her ass before I see her asshole. If I'm fucking a piece of garbage that doesn't shower before she comes to see me, then eating a poopy butthole is my penance.

Got it, so if I wanna keeping eating ass, don't lose my gf
Thanks chief

Obviously I give it a once over, and cautionary sniff/lick beforehand.
If everything is satisfactory I go all in, otherwise I back off. I don't mind a slight musk or sweaty-ness, as long as there's no brown.

quit responding to my (you)s faggot,
get your own faggot

regret

I've been with plenty of one-night stands. And I'd say, 90% of them anticipated I was going to try and eat their ass. So they prepare beforehand. When you are in a relationship however, it's harder to make that happen as most sex is spontaneous so there isn't any time for her to get "prepared" Not unless she initiates it, in which case, yeah, fucking go for it!

e.coli

pot kek

former gf wanted me to eat her out. never did. one day i lost a bet and went home to eat her out. btw i inserted my tongue deep into her pussy. she said "let's change positions" and went doggy. this time i nose fucked her. than she wanted me to eat her asshole. i did not.

Like pinworms.

well done.
I was dating this girl a few years ago. she was a QT 23 year old and I think that was the only reason I ate her ass. Large age gap was a turn on.

I never thought about it like that until just now. I feel like an idiot.

She probably won't let you then if she has any awareness.

My ex loved it but she'd stop me if she wasn't prepared, for which I was grateful. We never had to discuss ass-eating; non-verbals are everything in sex.

It tastes like chicken.

Confession time
I don't even really like eating pussy. I find it semi-repulsive. Unless the girl is above average hot or I'm drunk and super horny. I did it to this one girl from OKcupid who came over specifically to fuck. I was unbelievably turned on because before she came over she texted me saying she'll head over soon as her newborn falls asleep.

My wife has a real nice asshole... it usually doesn't taste like anything when I eat it but sometimes I have to eat it after her boyfriend cums in her and jizz end up on it and it tastes like that

>What does qt girl butt taste like?
>qt girl butt
>girl

GTFO

Butt taste just like it smells
Delicious

Exactly the same as the butt of an ugly girl.

With my wife, when I try to do it explicitly I get a "no butt stuff" but if I just let my tongue wander while I'm eating her out she loves it.

taste good..
just.. don't push your tongue too deap...
you don't want taste shit...
you don't want this...
TRUST ME....

why do you guys eat ass? I dont want to taste her yesterdays dinner thru her shit.. like the fuck?

what if I want to eat a warm, creamy log of shit?

Shit

If she cleans its ok. Wash your mouth out with soap after tho

They're queer but in denial. Eventually they'll be fucking a guy in the ass.

+1
And you mean musty?

personally i love licking arse especially when im drunk and really horny. 2 out of the 3 serious relationships both gfs have loved when i do and usually leads to anal. Gotta work it tho can't force that stuff otherwise puts em off.

My boyfriend has fucked other people before me...

>arse

Oi there m80

Actually the taste of an ass is a combination of salty/bitter and is quite tingly on the tongue. It leaves an preculiar sensation in your mouth, which I can hardly describe tbh.

no musky, there's a difference

I finally got to lick my 22 yo gf asshole the other night. She was on her back with her legs up in the air waiting for me to lick her pussy and I kept drifting down until my tongue was all over her anus. I knew she was nervous which made me rock hard. I felt her hole clench up when I ran my tongue over it.