Ask a delivery driver anything

Ask a delivery driver anything

Aids

no

How much should I tip on a 10 dollar order

What car do you drive?

I don't tip.

It depends on the distance more than anything. If you're just down the street $2 is fine but any further and I'd recommend tipping three at least.

A red one

then don't be surprised if you get shit service. we remember who does & doesn't.

If you came to my house to drop off food and I offered you a $20 tip or a gram of weed which would you take?

$20

I was a delivery driver for pizza hut. And fuck all could not remember who did and didn't tip. Quit your bullshit lying faggot.

Insider at papa johns so curious.
Do you help the insiders at your store or do you hide in-between deliveries ? I swear most of you are useless, even when it's mad busy.
Also are most of or all of your insiders female? Every store I work at it seems this way.

What's the most recent bullshit management has pulled at your store?

Where the fuck do you live where you're paying more than $10 a gram??

I remembered who did and did not tip. You must've been one of those faggy 4-5 hour shifters.

Ex delivery driver for pizza hut again.

We had to help fold boxes, and if an order came up throw the chicken wings in the frier and toss them in the sauce.
>tfw I wasted so much sauce because nobody ever was watching and I practically just dumped it into the box. So many people got so much sauce... Lmao

Where's the cp?

Has anyone tried to pay you with sex?

>tfw every driver at my place is too intelligent to forget stiffers.

My boss generally makes me help in store employees, which I'm fine with. I feel kind of sorry because you all work harder than anyone.

I could write a novel, but recently it's just been too many drivers at our store. No one makes any money so we all get cucked.

the real question is why would you get cp when you just put meat in it

I've seen a fuck ton of women wearing skimpy clothing but I've never actually been offered. I've flirted with a couple carry out customers but that's about it. Plus considering ma y of my customers are on the + side of things I wouldn't anyway.

As a late night delivery driver (11pm-4am) myself and my fellow employees deal with a lot of people trying to rob us.

Have you been robbed? If so, how many times?

I deliver to a very decent area so I've never been robbed. We close before midnight so we don't deal with the thuggary as much.

As a fellow driver, I find nogs tend to be the second-worst tippers, with muzzies apparently unable to figure out the concept at all. Who have been your worst tipping minorities over your employment?

Where the fuck is my food you fucking scrub

Is Fedora tipping ok?

how do i get a delivery job ? Just walk in or did you personally apply online ?

Blacks & People in trailer parks are the worse offenders. Also some cunts who stay at hotels don't tip.

sorry we had to remake it

only if that's where you keep your tip money

IMost stores have switched over to the online method, but I say it's worth stopping in before hand and ask for an application, and if they say you have to do it online, thank them and give the manager your name if you speak with him or her. Don't do it though if they clearly have something on their window/store that says apply online.

Can we have a thread without blacks being mentioned?

>Sup Forums
>not shitting on blacks

pick one

I just feel it's almost promoting them by accident. They would hate it worse if people were bored with them.