Anyone else steal girls knickers? I'm a plumber and get to go into different peoples houses all the time...

Anyone else steal girls knickers? I'm a plumber and get to go into different peoples houses all the time. Always try to steal a dirty thong from the hamper/laundry basket.

Other urls found in this thread:

newshub.co.nz/nznews/charges-for-tradesman-caught-in-target-sting-2012051608
liveleak.com/view?i=ada_1337138428
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

nice!

what's the hottest thong you've taken

i thought your cock was a thumb

I was working for a policeman. I went into his daughters room. She was 18. Had a few pictures of her friends up on the wall. She looked very hot. I stole hers.

Yes, thankyou. I know I have a small penis.

This is awesome. How many women would you say keep their hampers in their bathrooms? Or do you go in their bedroom?

In the UK most keep them in the bathroom. I'm a plumber so I get easy access. But yes, if they are not home I will go into the bedroom too. Look through drawers, find sex toys etc.

a few weeks ago I found a vibrator. Put it up my arse as I wanked into her knickers. Put it back in the drawer unwashed.

This is so hot, you're so lucky. What's the youngest you've taken? And ever take any bras?

bras don't really do it for me. Prefer knickers. Just love to sniff where the cunt and arsehole has been. I imagine them farting in them, the little strip on cotton gusset massaging their arsehole all day, Youngest was the 18 year old police officers daughter.

Also like to take tights/pantyhose.

Your time will come OP

newshub.co.nz/nznews/charges-for-tradesman-caught-in-target-sting-2012051608

liveleak.com/view?i=ada_1337138428

A girl who indulged my fetish

I don't steal them, but I have a huge panty fetish so I buy them all the time. I love wearing my panties.

we all do it

I do! Although usually I try to put them back (flatmates, girls at whose house I stay over, ...) rather than steal them

that's hot. nice cock too.

mmmm bet that smelled lovely.

Love that ripe raunchy arse scent

I like to sniff the dirty ones and play with my cock with the clean ones, leave some precum on them

they did

nice collection

That's a former flatmate's panty box. I took pictures beforehand so I knew where to put everything back after

I had a flatmate and did the same. Sucked her vibrator and sniffed her dirty knickers most days.

I have jerked off in my moms panties before.Its pretty fun.

Still have a key to my ex girlfriends house. Considering going in when she's not home to steal a pair.

Never found a vibrator unfortunately.

I did jerk off with a colleague's lace panties when I was staying over at her house (long story and details don't matter).

Now I get hard every time we are in a meeting together.

the thought of it would probably turn her on

Possibly, we have a weird sexual tension going on that's not all on my side

thats very hot.

In them as in came in them? Were they a thong and were they clean or dirty? How old were you?

I was the op of another thread earlier about having a key to my ex gfs and sneaking in there a bunch after we broke up to jerk off with her dirty thongs still. Nice job man do it, its awesome.

glad to know it's not just me then :) Yes, I plan to do it.

Stole these from my little sister's friend when she spent a week at our house.

But now you will always have increased levels of paranoia.

love to lick that up.

just adds to the thrill.

nice. how old?

I have a used panty fetish too, and have stolen many pairs of panties, but only from people that I'm acquainted with so then I can observe and determine how safe it is to creep around their house. My fetish is my deepest secret, if anyone caught me.. well... that would be a fucked situation.

The actual act of going into a hot girls clothes hamper and finding some fresh, damp, pungent panties.. it gets my heart pumping like few other things can. I have been doing this since I was about 13, and I'm 25 now.

There has been times where I needed to dispose of several old stolen thongs that have lost all their scent and stuffed them into empty soda cans that were in my bedroom. I always wonder if those cans had been discovered somewhere.

ever steal an asian girls?

not that I recall.

Far better if you know the owner. Adds to the kink.

superb

I never saw the attraction to wanking into an empty pair of panties. A better way I used them was a few years ago, when I was hooking up with this cute 7/10 blonde girl. She had stripped almost all the way down, was just left in a pair of bright pink panties, and instead of taking them off, I bent her over, pulled them to the side, and fucked her in them anyways. THAT was fun.

Been stealing my sister's friend's panties like that for years

Friends mom's

better hope one family doesn't have a hidden camera set up for this exact reason.

it's unlikely but not impossible at all. if it does gg career

Anyone want to see her face?

yes