Fapfics featuring Jill Valentine from Resident Evil 3

Fapfics featuring Jill Valentine from Resident Evil 3

Check them out please. I'd really appreciate it:

games.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600088532

games.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600088292

You can post anonymous reviews without an account needed so please do so if you want:

games.adult-fanfiction.org/review.php?set=add&no=600088532

games.adult-fanfiction.org/review.php?set=add&no=600088292

Moar and bump

Three posters in this bread...
You need help...

Did you read the stories?

Stories? I don't think so. And I'm sorry I don't have anything to post, I haven't saved anything of this character until today.

The ones in the OP

Oh, im a fucking retard, I'll check them out right now man.

Thanks

Just finished the first one. Definitely hot, in a strange way. The bestiality was a little off kilter for my taste but fit the plot of the story. Still strangely hot though. Definetely got a hardie, I'll move onto the next one right now bud.

Please leave a review on the site if you like them

I'll leave a review for the second one since it was much hotter than the first. And had me kek.
>Jill let out a scream that could wake the dead. Or maybe just alert them considering present circumstances.
Good shit brotha

Thanks. Been meaning to put up more Resident Evil stuff - feel free to leave a suggestion if you have any ideas.

Posted it man, tell me what you think of my review if you'd like, or ask some questions. I'll be on for a bit longer until my dealer get here.

>Leon raping Jill

Could you explain? I don't see it.

Haha, idk how you'd do it. But as the writer you'd have to figure out how to get Leon involved to the point of raping jill. The story is what you make it man :)

this one is so cool looking!

Anyways man, I'm off now, it was a good read and if you ever do more I'd more than likely love to read it. I've bookmarked the dario one for... umm, rrr, ahem... future reference.

Trips chekt

See ya man and thanks for the review