Hai~

Hai~
Lonelyfag here, it's early evening, I'm bored and sipping on a hot chocolate, anyone wants to talk?

Other urls found in this thread:

nyaarchive.moe/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

NO

Hm~
Too bad then

Hi op
How you doing

I'm doing alright I have to say~
Spent the day being bored but otherwise I'm fine~

How about ya?

let's see some butthole, OP

I'm ok
Having a cup of coffee.
Getting ready to go do some laundry

Not happening~

What have you done today?~

Sweet OP is sweet

I work nights, so I just woke up really.
I'm not planning on anything stressful today.
Just get the laundry done and be comfy until its time to go to work.
I might go to the library.
Hbu?

You seem sweet too~

Ohh, library huh?~
Reading anything cool?

I haven't done anything, tried getting back into Warframe, waiting on people to no longer be in exams stress period to play with them again~

sweet op guy again
Dude I barely know who you are but I want your Discord or something
I need to speak to people like you more :')))

I browsed through a biography of John Gotti. Turns out that most of his close associates were either informants, or were bugged by law enforcement.
Took a look at Leah Remini's book called Troublemaker. Fascinating stuff

I don't post my discord on this place, sadly~
But I would definitely entertain a conversation with you~

That is quite the weird stuff you read~

Hi OP how long have you been playing warframe?

Yeah I guess.
I just walk through the aisles until something catches my eye.
I saw a book on The Second City comedy theater in Chicago.
It turns out that Steve Carell, Steven Colbert and Amy Sedaris all went through Second City at the same time.

ey it's Large ute user again 8)

Ëý ßoşš wadup nigger

900 hours, a bit over a year now. Took a break after the release of the flying fae girl frame girl thing~

Interesting way to choose books, I like it :3

Hey ute user~
How's it going?~

I played 608 hours so far and now I'm waiting for the new "priest" frame.

Fine I guess, got an S8 paid in full and activated it, no job yet cause I've been lazy, and my truck died randomly 10 seconds after I started it (fine now); tbh idk what I'm doing

Yeah, Non Fiction and Biographies are my thing.
1940's actress Hedy Lamaar invented a sonar jamming device for the United States Navy in World War II. Up until then, radio controlled torpedoes could be diverted off their targets by the enemy.

This same technology would be used much later to develop the Cellular Phone.

I play mostly Nezha and Nekros occasionally, I will sometimes accommodate a friend and bring a slow nova or a trinity, depending on the mood~

That is rather unlucky about the truck~
Glad to hear it works fine tho!~

I'm still unemployed too, don't worry, we'll get there~

Ahh~
I'm more one for fiction, I like to evade~

Idk but I find slow Novas annoying if you're playing as a darn good cc frame like Nidus.

That's great!
Whatever gets you in the library is a good thing.
Mine has a Graphic Novel/Manga section too.
I noticed they have Sin City, by Frank Miller, and The Walking Dead there.
I will probably take a look at those at some point.

lol whatever man

Yeah I'm glad it' still going on strong; but Iif I really look over whet I've been doing since I quit I've been packratting stuff (like downloading an entire library of e-books) and also the downfall of Nyaa torrents, was a shock, but thankfully backups revived it, now I can listen to REOL in 24bit FLAC 8)

Haven't played with a Nidus yet as I took my break before he was released~

I actually don't go to the library, I just buy my books off Amazon and end up reading them everywhere~

same~

Nyaa died? Damn, I need to pay more attention to the news ahah~

Dude you should try it it's so damn fun but you need to gring a lot in an awful mission.

why did you leave the server

Apparently a law was being set in place to take stuff like him out, so he ended up shutting it down, then the technology thread brought it back here: nyaarchive.moe/

You can get some good deals off Amazon.
I'm gonna head over to the laundromat. I hope the thread is still alive when I get there.
If not, I enjoyed our conversation. Have a great day, op!!

im a black guy irl hello friends :)

Did not join or leave any server recently~

Ohh I see, interesting~

You have a nice day too!~

Hai there~

>Aichi

Play Cardfight?

Hm? I'm sorry, I don't understand the question~

~

Ah, the image you had was of a character from an anime about a TCG called Cardfight Vanguard.

~ to you too

Oh I see, I don't tend to keep a source on anything really so I don't know what is from where most of the time~

Correction, I think were after him for copyright and tried to have the hosts of .ca take him down, but he volunteered and took the website down
god im fucking bored, im getting into that habit again of letting the days pass on not doing shit

I don't do anything either these days~
With people all being busy and all, I find myself just doing a lot of nothing and mostly sleeping the day off~

Hi op.
At the laundromat now.
So how did you discover Sup Forums and Sup Forums?

I get pulled into napping if I lay in bed; but it's like, I do want to do shit as well... But I'm lazy lmao... I wanted to start a YT channel since I have a mildly original idea and I want to make it quality heavy but I just never get into doing the work I set myself to do

Don't remember, was forever ago, back when I was an angsty edgy teen.

Go for it! Youtube needs more original, quality content, come on!~
There's too much uninteresting stuff, take your chance while you can~

Yeah, me too.
Its a good outlet for edgy teens.
How's the weather by you today?

I joined a bit before I quit my job because there was a pedo on steam trying to horn dog one of my friends, got slammed with a nypa, but I just come here to look around

True, what I want focus on is really good quality documentaries on everything but also have my opinion as seperate, ik it would sound boring, but everyone on the YT platform does a shit job of "being in the right" but they never have the full picture. I'm also gonna try to make a audio drama for the channel and have people try and find it, just so it makes people come back

Good documentaries heh?~
Sounds like a fun idea, well, if you ever do it, just hit me with it, I'll probably check it out :3

Weather was nice in the past few weeks, slowly getting warmer, which is quite enjoyable for walks~

Speaking of which, I'm now gonna go on my evening walk :3

Thanks to y'all for the nice talking~
I'll see you guys later~

bye bye~~

Bye op!

I want to die after reading all this fucking gay shit fuck y'all cartoonfags stop using this ~ fucking symbol every fukcing time