I wish i lived in finland so my friends and family wouldn't judge me when I have a beer or 12 in the shower/sauna

I wish i lived in finland so my friends and family wouldn't judge me when I have a beer or 12 in the shower/sauna.
Finbros, what's it like to be free?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QXWVFMrvAFE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>12 beers
You know nothing.

>beer
>not drinking liquors, vodka, rhum, whisky
Truly disgusting

Its beautiful. I want beer by the 100 pack.

>12

>now you can get even bigger box of shitty beer with the same prize!

i'm sorry, i dont have finnish genes, 12 is enough for me.

You're not a total disappointment, at least your family is worried about your drinking.

>tfw I am so finnish that I can drink every day and night before school and never have hangover

If my application to Finnish university gets accepted then I actually will live in Finland for a few years! I'm very excited about it!

What city?
Are you a girl (male)?

I'll find you and come beat you up with my drunk friends.

youtube.com/watch?v=QXWVFMrvAFE

Either Helsingfors or Åbo.

Haha. No, sorry.

Youre applying for swedish speaking school, arent you

But why though? I just want to have fun, meet nice finnish people, and get an education that I can use to make a better society for everyone in both our countries, and all the nordic countries, to live in. If I meet you I hope we'll be friends!

In Åbo yes, in Helsingfors it's a bilingual school where I'd take Swedish classes. Though I will be there for several years, so of course I also hope to learn Finnish while I study.

How many ml are in a can of Finnish beer and what % of alcohol is in it? I've gone through a case (24 355ml @ 5%) of beer several times, but it contains so many calories I feel like absolute shit for the next few days. You might as well move on to vodka at that point.

i like the taste of beer better than vodka, desu

Vodka is the cauliflower of liquors. It has almost no taste.

>school
Gee I wonder why. Kys

330ml, 4.0 - 4.7%

thats what i mean. I like vodka, but it has no flavour. Beer has a flavour i like.

Sininen is 3,5%

Yeah and some other snowflake has 2.84%, but the value stuff is usually in that range.

Who even buys that? All the reasonably drinkable stuff is around 4,7

24 pack of Coors Banquet = 3576 calories
Just saying it makes me feel ill because I drank 3576 calories in one night.
24 shots of Vodka = 1200 calories
I'm usually feeling pretty good after 8

If you're white, it's all right.
If you're black don't come back.