3rd worlders answer pls

3rd worlders, would you really be ready to abandon your country and learn an entirely different language (not English) just to live in a 1st world country?

no

No, third world is freedom, first world is slavery

No.

Depends if the people are friendly or not
>t. northern territory

Yes

Depends on a language

We learn English (and in some cases Japanese) to deal with Europeans and Nips, not to leave our country.

>not english
I-I won't be able to.

This, being irrelevant is comfy

Let's say a tough useless one like Finnish or Norwegian

Nah

Then no. I would only emigrate to an English speaking country or Japan.

Depends on the country
I would do it for Italy, Australia or Portugal (pretend they speak another lenguage) and I would only do it if I had enough money to live confortably there and visit my home country at least once a year

Yeah, why not. It would not be easy but it worth it

I've thought a lot about moving to a christian third world nation. Muslims are taking over here, taxes are too high and we're a police state now. Also, a lot of degeneracy

It was supposed to reply to OP, sorry

>christian third world nation.
Like Africa?

i cant live comfortably when im not surrounded by my own people on my own land

Kek, hell no. Latin America or Eastern Europe (the latter being 2nd world)

Too much effort
I would be too old when I would have finished learning the language and studying some profession even tho I'm finishing school soon

>implying chinese isn't useless

>inb4 china is 3rd world
umm... no

>not surrounded by my own people

I can understand why this would be unconfortable to you, but here I see asians, blacks, whites and everything else almost daily, so I would feel among "my people" many places.

And the countries I listed are some of the places I felt welcome instead of a outsider, so I think that accepting me would not be too much of a problem for them.

yes

I had similar thoughts, about moving to South America. Chile seems to be nice and clean, eventhough it's obviously not 3rd world. I've heard it's clean at least in the cities, the people are friendly and such, but I haven't even learned spanish and honestly I'm to much of a pussy to leave atm.

no

Aren't you two first world countries already?

If you decide to come here have in mind that traditional christianism won't be the most popular reliion for a lon time, they are shrinking in numbers while the growing groups are people with no religion and evangelicals, who are at least as annoying as muslims

no

No, the only country i could consider would be japan just to live my weaboo dreams.
But even that would be a stretch.

>I am a special snowflake that need special attention and special needs
kys

I'd learn French just to find a qt Quebecois gf 2bh.

Make me, faggot

Also to drive trucks in North America.

Being a fresh middle-class teacher out of the teacher's school who got thrown into a Seine-Saint-Denis high school pretty much amounts to that.

Yeah I looked into to Chile too bro. I'm only 22yo so I just figure why not. My guess is that a lot of Europeans will move to South America, so if you're among the first ones you're definetely golden.

The thing in those countries is that if you want to live a comfy life you have to work for a company that makes US dollars, pounds or euro, or just earn a LOT of pesos. If you have to live off an average peso-wage your life will not be that good

Poland isnt first world country

Of course. What is the big deal here?