ITT: Youtube channels that were great before normies jumped on the bandwagon

ITT: Youtube channels that were great before normies jumped on the bandwagon

Game Grumps

Don't use the word "normies" if you expect people to believe you aren't part of the problem. It is and was always called "normalfag", "normies" is just a word actual normalfags use because it sounds less offensive.

you've already posted by far the best example. it was so quick too, one week they were begging for donations the next week they blew the fuck up, it's insane how fast they've become normie central, and now all they do is post constant controversy bait videos

MDE is still great though they might get some traffic from World Peace. They basically made it now. Sam is such an edgy man-baby that he would go out of his way to alienate new viewers. Love him.

I think you're taking me a bit too literally.
I mean channels that were ruined once their fanbase blew up.

I remember when you could buy hand-stitched Dunnies made by Hila. Can't believe I missed my chance.

>lumping dunkey with those autistic KYS FAGGOT teenagers

At least Dunkey hasn't sold out yet to that humor.

Old Frank was best Frank

it would be funny if it weren't true

not a fan of leafy, gradea, or two best friends play tho

HEHE BUTT

Ethan's 2-parter video on Jack and Jill is still a work of art.

Don't worry, Papa's gon come back

How to Basic is fucking awful now.

Just smash things up and toss eggs at things man, dont get your friends involved and start referencing memes.

Sorry?
What's wrong with sw1tcher?

They've been drudging up with 500,000 for years now and have stuck to the same type of humor

Their podcast is like a 10/10 and they haven't seemed to change at all

It's honestly the only youtube channel I can watch without it being affected by any shitty controversy or lol meme humor

this channel is as great now as its ever been. non-reaction videos are always good whereas some of the old reacts are stale. bright future

Not him but there are plenty of combinations that aren't Matt and Pat that don't work and bring down playthroughs.

This. All of their videos suddenly became clickbait and turned to shit overnight. Not like they were amazing before, but still a shame.

This

I fixed your list friend ;)

Hit submit too soon

Also, there's way too many times that they are clearly butthurt that Canada isn't seen as very important in the world. Too many "why aren't there any Canadian characters in X". Well guys, maybe because outside of the French thing, Canada pretty much does nothing to differentiate itself from America, and like the country or not, America IS a massively influential nation. Canada isn't. You know why people latch on to the "Canada, eh?" speech pattern joke? Because there's pretty much nothing distinguishing about Canada, it's literally just America-light.

Matt and liam
or
Patt and liam
or
Woolie and Liam
Or
Liam by hiimself
Is objectively bad

I can understand, but for the amount of content they put out, not all of the playthroughs are going to be gold

But still, to label sw1tcher as a whole for
>mah kiddies with objectively superior humor
is just retarded

The deadly premonition playthrough is just pure kino