RLM fans BTFO by Kevin Smith

"he blocked us on twitter"
1:44:44

youtube.com/watch?v=W51qOKRoKZo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Zvv-kgq6YWw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Isn't Kevin Smith the bitch who cries on youtube over capeshit?

Pretty much, he also cast his cunt daughter and Johnny Depp's cunt daughter in a shitty movie too.

You can create a link to a specific time you lazy faggot

but RLM is funny every day and kevin smith hasn't made a good movie since mallrats

1:44:44

>it's not a big deal don't bother him about it
>wink wink

was mallrats even really that good though?

Why does Mike let pre-rectum be under the RLM banner? It's such shit. Only redeeming factor is the odd appearances of jay

because it means more money from the fans, and he doesn't even have to go to then RLM studios

did aidsmoby or beardfat make those shitty pixel arts?

cause they are friends and collaborators

I want to know why they know they're blocked, Kevin Smith is a fat piece of shit who is not worth the effort to check his Twitter to see what cringey shit he posts.

Outside of Clerks 1+2 he hasn't made anything I could even partially recommend.

Fuck him, fuck Tusk, fuck Yoga Hosers whatever that fucking means and fuck his ugly wife that he thinks doesn't look like a gremlin

PreCum is a good show

>you lazy faggot

oh the irony

pretty comfy desu familia

I envy them.
I wish I could be blocked by Kevin.

Kevin Smith is the biggest cry baby in Hollywood he even made a movie about him taking on the "haters" that insult him on the internet (Jay and Silent Bob movie) and since RLM destroyed the prequels and the Lucas suck-ups fanboys of course he blocked them

Chasing Amy was good thou

>implying the run of Police Quest 1 isn't the comfiest let's play ever made

Mallrats and Jay & Silent Bob Strike Back are pretty nice too, user

youtube.com/watch?v=Zvv-kgq6YWw

Mike has a mean uppercut

Jack, please

>blocking someone who has never tried to contact you.
Sounds like Kevin Smith.

OH WOW LOOK AT THE NON-DRAMA!

This is old news, faggot.

>critics rightfully hate Cop out
>waaaa waaaa stop sending them free tickets for my movies waaaa waaaaaa

smith is like a child

>It's a akward film school failure thinks he can tell what a good movie is or not
>Gee I wonder why Kevin Smith blocked me, maybe because I insult him to further my pitiful youtube career
>Wow I don't want to go back to wageslaving, Kevin Smith's life must suck he has a family and a job making flicks for the light of his life

Idk why people defend these losers, their comedy bits are unfunny as shit. OMG DEY SAY WHAT I THINK ONE OF US!

Reminder these faggots think they are better than (you).

Prerec streams are comfy

did you even watch the video

Literally nothing in your post resembles reality.

>aidsmoby hates broforce

Why am I not surprised

>The final mission is just you literally high-fiving the president.

Was this on Twitch?

broforce is based

Duh, he's trying to get Princess average into Hollywood, this is how he's doing it

Read the description before asking retarded questions

Kevin Smith is a youtuber these days.

And hes not even successful at that

Hi Kevin! shouldn't you be shilling for DC and talking about cartoons for children?

No need to be so upset, it said on youtube it was twitch, but their twitch said last stream was 8th August.

Please don't get so upset.

Why did they talk about how sick and tired they were of talking about Ghostbusters and all the "conspiracies" around it then go on to make that scientist man Ghostbusters video a few days after this stream was filmed?

>Lazy because I don't want to waste my time watching an hour+ long video

Y'know, you could just click on the 1 hour 44 minute mark like OP's post implied you should.

The day they streamed was right when all that shit was Leslie Jones was happening. They didn't want to get into all that. The video they made after had nothing to do with racism/sexm. it was all about Sony's manipulation of the media.

OP wastes everyone time by forcing hundreds of people to seek the time manually when he could have done the job once. There is no irony.

I've seen RLM videos. Sup Forums praises them for spouting their opinions while they try to do funny bits and jokes that are just cringeworthy to watch.

I'm not Kevin Smith nor do I think hes even that good of a director. I just don't see why everyone shits on him so much and call him a man baby when these two fuckstick losers are even worse off than Kevin Smith.

Jay is such a passive-agressive cocksucker, I bet he would kiss Kevin Smith's ass if he ran into him on the street. He exudes so much weak beta aura you can predict the kind of person he is. Then again I bet thats why Sup Forums likes him.

>dat autism

Okay, but you didn't answer my question: did you watch the video OP posted? Because you don't seem to have.

Self projecting hard here.

Jay seems like an easygoing fellow that I could have a beer with. Hell they all seem that way.

Kevin Smith is a bit of an egotistical douche. He's not even half good of a director, he's terrible. And for someone who is as talentless as him to go up on stage and talk about himself for hours just shows you what kind of faggot he is.

>Jay is such a passive-agressive cocksucker
That's pretty rich considering Kevin Smith has long history of being a passive-aggresive little bitch in the industry, picking fights with Tim Burton, talking shit about Bruce, Prince, Jon Peters, PTA, etc...

Did he block them way back from the Plinkett reviews? Because Mike insinuated both he was sucking up to Lucas by saying he liked The Phantom Menace.

Do you have to be autistic to like this shit? Why do people watch any of these youtube people?

Because it's entertaining. Why do people watch late night talk shows? Why do people watch anything for that matter?

Might be because one of there episodes they shit on a newspaper with his face on it

Why do you have bad taste?

They then also talk about it for the next 10 minutes...

I work a mundane job in a silent office, it's nice to have banter about subjects you like or are interested in, on in the background

It was atrocious.

They're fun to watch. I don't watch anyone for purposes of review though, I think only I can really judge whether I'd like a movie or not.

Third Reich Mike

>I'm not Kevin Smith
Fuck off Kevin.

>I'm not Kevin Smith
Sure thing Kev

i wonder if he thinks that RLM ripped off the 30 something cynical movie watching store clerks thing

Probably not because that's fucking retarded, you fucking retard.

don't call him a retard he was just wondering

what did he mean by this?

>that's fucking retarded
exactly, this is kevin smith we're talking about

Yeah so it lines up with Smiths thinking perfectly then

Calm down Kevin. Go lick your wife's taint.

>RLMIDF in full effect
>instead of talking about movies, Sup Forums prefers to have their opinions fed to them in a nicely packaged youtube video.
>two uncharasmatic losers who browse Sup Forums to get their cues on what to say about certain movies to cater to their niche audience

RLM fags are losers, full blown circle jerk autists.

i can either spend hours and hours actually watching movies and form my own opinions or spend 30 minutes watching a video

I watch RLM but that logic fucking sucks. Either decide based on what the movie looks like or watch it.

This is pretty funny when Will Smith does it, but hilarious when it's done by a guy who hasn't had a proper foot in Hollywood for 20 years.

Has anyone seen that movie they made and if so is it as bad as a Kevin Smith movie?

ya know, for someone that made the Jay and Silent Bob movies, you'd think Kevin Smith would be a laid back guy and not an uptight cunt.

>335x195
Really makes you think

It's kind of sad what a loser Rich is.

Jay's just loves dat upward intonation

i cannot stand these lazy panderers who are in no way terrific

says the guy posting anonymously on Sup Forums

Magnolia is Kevin Smith's best film

>projecting

>irony

Why is Jay so personable, knowledgeable and generally nice to get answers from?

shame about him being such a beta, he absolutely loved stranger things but Mike opens with 'it was good, not great' and Jay basically goes along with it not wanting to disagree.

Because Jay is a twisted pervert with sick fetishes and don't want anybody to find out, so he puts up a meticulous front.

Why do you say that? His main interests seems to be movies and video games, and now he at least makes some money talking about both.
He even got 5 dollars for crack.

Should he demand that Mike praise it as much as he did? They really had no reason to argue. They both liked it and I can't recall a major disagreement they had on the show.

>Jay basically goes along with it not wanting to disagree.
Mike says it would work better as a movie, then Jay explains the length gives the show more time to flesh out the characters than a movie would. Mike alters his opinion and says "Yeah I guess that's true."

That fat fuck has never done any uppers

>Why do you say that?
How else is user supposed to feel better about his worthless life?

He should've made it clear he disagreed instead of nodding along. I guarantee he would've gushed about it if Mike didn't say that at the beginning.

It's always like this, on the rare occasion Jay has the balls to mention that he disagrees at all, like in their Jurassic World review, Jay's criticism gets shut down and trivialised by Mike and Jay puts up a pitiful defence.

Kind of like when Mike liked Independence day 2 and Jay made fun of him for it? Or when Mike and Rich dissliked Civil War and Jay defended it? Or when Mike tried to defend his friend Max Landis' shitty Me Him Her movie and Jay relentlessly shit on it?

The fact that you need to project some sort of power hierarchy amongst e-celebs is pretty fucking sad.

>Jay's criticism gets shut down and trivialised by Mike
Honestly, I think this is the main thing. Mike responds very negatively to people disagreeing with him unless they do it very gently. Jay has nowhere near the same problem disagreeing with the others of RLM, and the BotW episodes without Mike around the table are the visibly most relaxed ones.

I once got a like from Smith on Twitter. Does that mean by extention that I too btfo RLM?

This. Mike is stubborn and close minded. Jay is open to other people's opinions. The fact that faggots here view Mike as some sort of alpha of the group instead of just a grumpy old man is odd.

Mike is a god.
There I said it.

Jay's opinions are trash though because he basis whether he liked something or not on popular opinion. He's a contrarian hipster.

From what I remember, the only grievance Mike had with the show is that it was too derivative, and Jay agreed. He just didn't like it as much as Jay. They had different personal reactions to it. You can't really disagree with that. It's an assholey thing to do if you give someone shit for just not being that enthusiastic about something.

That explains why he raved about Boyhood.

lol what? Are you trying to say he sides with popular opinion or he's a contrarian?

Either one of those is wrong btw.