How come he isn't being booed everywhere?

How come he isn't being booed everywhere?

Other urls found in this thread:

content.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1968042,00.html
livescience.com/18132-intelligence-social-conservatism-racism.html
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2095549/Right-wingers-intelligent-left-wingers-says-controversial-study--conservative-politics-lead-people-racist.html
youtube.com/watch?v=hA7U7ALYY3s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because he's not easy to dislike on a personal level.

Because he's relegated himself to being a bitch role player. He's not even relevant enough on a national level to be booed.

Because not everyone is a damn child.

WAAAAH THIS GUY LEFT SHITTY OKLAHOMA FOR CALIFORNIA

People booed Lebron because of envy. People pity Durant. No point in booing a man that pathetic.

>being a bitch role player, irrelevant
weak

he's the highest scoring starter (and a highly efficient player) on the team with the best record in the NBA

surely your response will be as asinine as your initial post: fire away!

Because Lebron was the first to be a team jumping bitch and now everyone is just following his example

>Because Lebron was the first to be a team jumping bitch

Kek charles barkley literally forced a trade so he could go play with hakeem and clyde drexler on the rockets who were a season removed from winning back to back titles (and later pippen)

KD is a betafag that knows his place that's why nobody cares.

LeBeta had and still has delusions of grandeur and that's why he's hated.

Pretty sure it was the Suns that did him dirty breh.

This is some awful bait.

>I’m very excited,” he told two Philly TV stations. “Obviously, it’s something I wanted to do. Houston was my first priority.

>"At this stage of my career, I’m not a great player. I’m a good player. But with Hakeem and Clyde, I have a great shot at a championship.

>“I called the shots. When push comes to shove, I think you have to stand up to the system.”

I'm all for shitting on Durant but seeing Barkley try to shit on him for ring chasing is funny

The difference between people like Chuck/Payton and LeBron/KD is that Chuck and GP went ring chasing in the twilight of their careers after carrying shit-average teams for a decade while the latter did so in their primes

Chuck played with All-Stars and Hall of Famers for most of his career and had a shot at a championship every year in Philly. And If it wasn't for Jordan he'd have at least one championship in Phoenix.

Lebron had 7 straight years of Illgauskas and D-League players.

OKC was HIS team
Dubious to see if GSW becomes his team

Basketball """fans"""" have no passion

Oklahoma is better than Cali if you're white.

So yeah I understand his motives.

Kek good b8

Well once Blake goes to okc people will forget about KD

What's his role? Scoring 26 and grabbing 9 boards a night? That's not too bad.

Cause he's shit and not even a 1/4 of the player LeBron is

Everyone knows Lebron is going to cuck him in the finals.

Don't live in either, but California is one of the last states I'd choose to live in.

do you even fucking watch basketball?

He was booed at staples center during the Clippers game

Sure are some assmad faggots in here

Perhaps its because he plays in the Western Conference, a legitimate conference
Not some care-free pick up basketball played in the east by D leaguers.

Not bait. It's the 2nd least white state, full of draconian cuckold laws, shitskins, fucked up environment, extremely high taxes, etc. Unless you're working in Silicon valley there is zero incentive for a white person to live in that state.

Because you're too poor to afford the housing there you dumb trailer park trash

Why is race relevant?

This.

>bitching about air conditioning
>suspend this player because he hurt my feelings
>historic choker
>other people hit game winners for him because he's too scared

top kek. nice b8

>why is race relevant
Is this nigga serious

agree with this, place is basically a mexican dumpster. Hopefully they secede

>8th largest economy in the world

Yeah but keep thinking that your shitty all white flyover state is relevant.

And what do you contribute to that, huh?

As a white person, I'm automatically a better person than 70% of California, no matter how much more money they have

I make $120,000 a year and bought a 5 bedroom house. Go fuck yourself, you non-white shit.

>I make $120,000 a year and bought a 5 bedroom house

India is the 7th largest economy. Size of the economy and living standards are two completely unrelated concepts.

This. When people point to GDP as the de-facto reason why one place is better than another you know they're a fucking moron.

This. We'd secure ourselves the presidency forever if those cucks formed their own country. Not to mention they'll literally run out of power and water but that's okay with me.

>Not to mention they'll literally run out of power and water

Yeah I'm sure we'd be totally fucked despite being the largest economic powerhouse in the united states and one of the largest in the world. The united states needs california more than california needs the usa

Irrelevant. We're discussing the USA.

Why?

I served in the military, you treasonous fuck

I can't wait until Cali does something stupid so we can all put a bullet in your and your family's head.

>I served in the military

Oh so you're a low IQ retard who couldn't make it to a university.

Yes you'll be literally fucked because without water your agricultural sector will collapse, not to mention you won't be a strong economy at all once the US decides to not enter a FTA with you and levies heavy tariffs on your imports.

You have no idea how interconnected markets work and that the size of an economy doesn't exist in a vacuum, but then again you're probably some shit for brains high school dropout beaner so it's expected.

>Yes you'll be literally fucked because without water your agricultural sector will collapse

Wrong. I don't know how someone can be so triggered that they'd have such a blatantly misinformed opinion.

>not to mention you won't be a strong economy at all once the US decides to not enter a FTA with you and levies heavy tariffs on your imports.

Wrong again. The US economy would go down the toilet if it didn't trade with California and California would be just fine trading with literally everyone else in the world.

LMAO Blake loves being a celebrity. He'll never leave the west coast. His only options are Lakers, Kings, Portland, Supersonics, and Warriors.

huh? if california did somehow magically secede there's no way the usa would ever do that.

You realize no one would be for that except braindead Trump supporters right? Not the democrats, not the republicans, and certainly not the libertarians.

>being this delusional
>literally no arguments to back up these claims

Literally which nations are you going to trade with? Other countries are racing to be able to enter the #1 consumer market on Earth with the highest purchasing power (the US) and you're saying you'll be completely fine being cut off from it entirely. Top lel, because that worked wonders for Cuba.

I already knew California had one of the highest rates of HS dropout in the world and your retardposting is only reinforcing that notion.

seeCome back once you finish High school and stop living in Sup Forums fantasy land

>braindead Trump supporters
That's the overwhelming majority of the country if California secedes. Didn't think that through did you?

>That's the overwhelming majority of the country

Someone can't into math

>implying anybody likes seeing superteams except the fans of that specific team or absolute fucking casuals

if you're a fan of an actual team and not just somebody who dickrides a player from city to city it should disgust you, just like it disgusted people when LeBron/Wade/Bosh colluded to form the Miami superteam.

Yeah and that someone is you, Juancito.

Is that relevant? The majority of the country is brain dead yes.

First off there's no possible way that anyone would approve of blocking off trade except trump. Democrats and republicans alike. And fortunately trump doesn't have that power so even if he did propose it, it'd be shot down quick.

NBA is a shit league anyway, superteams or not. There's like two r three teams TOTAL that have an actual chance to win the championship. There's no parity compared to the NHL for eexample.

>There's like two r three teams TOTAL that have an actual chance to win the championship.

yeah, and it has been that way for a while because of fucking superteams. If Durant stays in OKC that number is 5 or 6 instead of 2 or 3.

pretty much everybody who isn't a fan of Golden State should be raining hate down on him for ruining the regular season.

>majority of the country is brain dead
Average IQ will go up once California fucks off so I'm not too worried.

How the fuck has this turned into a Sup Forums thread?

Because not everyone is a 29 year old virgin needing to hate a man more physically fit than him until he can reach wizard powers

And if we look at averages. Conservatives and racists have lower iqs than liberals

content.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1968042,00.html

livescience.com/18132-intelligence-social-conservatism-racism.html

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2095549/Right-wingers-intelligent-left-wingers-says-controversial-study--conservative-politics-lead-people-racist.html

Why did we fight the civil war? Couldn't we have let the south fuck off?

Cuck

because OKC is hated more than GSW

This thread is about KD though.

The Supersonics were his team. Fuck OKC.

If you look at averages, white people have much higher IQ than beaners and niggers regardless of political orientation. California isn't borderline retarded because it's liberal, but because it's packed with poopskins.

This is true. The vast majority of Republicans don't support tariffs. And neither do Democrats. Anyone who isn't a retarded trump nutsucker would realize that.

California won't secede though, it's by far the most valuable and prosperous state. The US won't let that happen in a million years.

If white people are so smart then why are they going extinct?

In 50 years you will be gone

Hah did that faggot really delete his post

>I want the entire world to be stupid

You whiteys can't be all that smart if you're gonna go extinct

>USA will be 80% non white in your lifetime

feels good

californiafags BTFO

Why do people hate california so much when the south has by far the most welfare states and california provides nearly or the most money to prop up those taker states?

is it just pure jealousy?

>muh economy

California is a shit state. The good places are way too fucking expensive and the rest is shit filled with Mexicans.

It's more that you're just retarded. He doesn't run his mouth or throw fits or nig out all over social media. He happens to be an actual person and not a total piece of shit.

Enjoy your rural poverty.

Reminder that LeBum is 17-4 against Durant. The Cavaliers will be fine.

>Kyrie owns Steph
>Smith vs. Klay is so-so, can go both ways, both are great clutch defenders
>LeBum owns Durant
>Love is great this season and he'll give hell to Dray
>Thompson will crash those boards against Zaza, Kerr better push Javale, their only hope to protect the rim on such a high level
>Cavs bench: Frye, Shumpert, Dunleavy - three snipers who can score a bunch of 3s when hot, there's the veteran Jefferson
>Warriors bench: slightly stronger than the Cavs' name-wise, but again - it can go both ways, Kerr better give Clark more play-off minutes

This could easily go at 7 once again. Cleveland literally has no competition on the East, they'll go 12-1 at worst, meanwhile the Warriors will have to fight with the Spurs, Rockets, Clippers etc.

Only 1/3 of the nba even cares.
Boston, Houston, Okc, Cleveland, Lakers, The Spurs and maybe Portland are the only teams that will actually boo. Here are the reasons:\

Kd is a very like-able guy and the warriors in general are easy to like

The nba is a buddy-buddy sport and the competitive aspect is only alive in places like Okc, Boston and Portland.

Okc is 17-12 and Westbrook is one of the nba's best shows, fans would be a lot more mad if Kd had left Okc out of the playoffs.

Thats the way I see it, half the Nba are bandwagoners, 40% are too big of pussies and the other 10% appear on rare occasions. Okc will shatter Durant with boos, it's going to be unprecedented. Imagine Draymond in Okc after kicking Adams times 1000.

>it's going to be unprecedented
Lebron's return was pretty bad

youtube.com/watch?v=hA7U7ALYY3s

I imagine Durants return to Okc will be worse, I hope to not be disapointed.

People generally frown upon meth addicts and they don't blame Kevin for doing the same