This is sad

This is sad

>Screen legend Robert De Niro offered his two cents on the 2016 presidential election Saturday, insisting that Republican nominee Donald Trump should not run for President of the United States because he’s “totally nuts.”

>“I don’t know, it’s crazy that people like Donald Trump. … [H]e shouldn’t even be where he is, so God help us,” De Niro said. “What he’s been saying is really totally crazy, ridiculous. … [H]e is totally nuts.”

>De Niro delivered his scathing rebuke of Trump to a packed audience at the Sarajevo National Theater, where the actor-director was presenting a digital version of the Martin Scorsese film, Taxi Driver, in which De Niro starred 40 years ago.

>The two-time Academy Award-winner actor praised the press and appeared grateful that the media are “finally” starting to “push back” on Trump.

>“But I think now they are really starting to push back, the media. … [F]inally they are starting to say: Come on Donald, this is ridiculous, this is nuts, this is insane,” De Niro said.

>Last April, De Niro endorsed Hillary Clinton’s White House bid, calling the former secretary of state “smart” and acknowledging that “she’s a woman, which is very important.”

>“I think that she’s paid her dues. There are going to be no surprises, and she has earned the right to be president and the head of the country at this point,” De Niro told the Daily Beast. “It’s that simple. And she’s a woman, which is very important because her take on things may be what we need right now.”

breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2016/08/13/robert-de-niro-donald-trump-totally-nuts/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7Am2hzERRWU
money.cnn.com/2016/08/11/pf/taxes/hillary-clinton-taxes/
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/04/13/president-hillary-clinton-promises-raise-taxes-trillion-dollars/
hillaryclinton.com/issues/a-fair-tax-system/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>she’s a woman, which is very important

Why?

Sad really.

>aging rich Hollywood Liberal who will never have to face the problems of mass immigration/illegal immigration causes
>supports a candidate that shills for mass immigration/illegal immigration

he'll be fine

He's right though.

>and acknowledging that “she’s a woman, which is very important.”

Totally not an indoctrinated Liberal though, guys.

What is this

wouldn't he rather watch bfwm

t. sad whitey alt right cucks

nobody cares, fuck off back to Sup Forums

This is fake right?

>media are “finally” starting to “push back” on Trump.

Where has he been for the last year

>the media are “finally” starting to “push back” on Trump.

>starting

What the fuck

Do washed up actors really think that by saying Donald Trump is Hitler that it can make them relevant again?

robert de niro is white with a black wife, bfwm, why does that make me an altrightcuck

youtube.com/watch?v=7Am2hzERRWU

nigger loving degenerate has-been

lmao

calm down buddy

>Everything he says is nuts!
>I'm not going to mention anything specifically though

Yea okay sure buddy

The most generic and safe political opinion to have, nothing new.
>"He's crazy!"
>"He's a Bozo!"
Yet not really rebutting his policies or actual quotes, I can understand why someone could dislike Trump or not want to vote at all, but c'mon these lazy opinions on Trump are a dime a dozen.

>a liberal thinks Donald trump sucks

Shocking

lol

No, THIS is the saddest thing of all

>The two-time Academy Award-winner actor praised the press and appeared grateful that the media are “finally” starting to “push back” on Trump.
>“finally” starting to “push back” on Trump.
Must be nice living in your own little bubble.

>I got some bad ideas in my head

Damn, he really wasn't kidding.

>she’s paid her dues
>she has earned the right

IT'S
HER
TURN

I really am continually amazed how fucking stupid actors are

He's not stupid. He realizes a clinton Presidency would probably be better for him and the fact that as a multimillionaire he's never going to experience what the dregs are experiencing.

>better for him

Dude is going to get taxed a lot more by a Clinton Presidency than a Trump Presidency.

>Clinton is going to tax the rich higher

>Hillary Clinton is LITERALLY responsible for the deaths of hundreds of thousands of people, arming global jihadists and the destruction of at least 3 countries
>"lol Donald Trump is a stupid meanie!"
>mfw

Both are shit choices.

The american politic system is a joke.

They should go back to their le containment board? Lol amirite?

What do you think will happen to him now that he crossed Trump and had enacted the curse of trump?

But she is, you braindead cuck

money.cnn.com/2016/08/11/pf/taxes/hillary-clinton-taxes/

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/04/13/president-hillary-clinton-promises-raise-taxes-trillion-dollars/

hillaryclinton.com/issues/a-fair-tax-system/

Pretty much. It's fucking terrible and I hate Clinton, but I will vote for her just to stop Trump from totally destroying the US.

I hope the Republicans learn from their mistakes in 2020 and pick someone like Rand Paul as their nominee, but they aren't very bright people. The two party system is a joke.

a Wild Pacino appears!

If only they were 'repilled' like us, brother. Ha ha.

His kids look just like him! :^)

>Clinton promises raise taxes

Top fucking kek. She's buddy buddy with all of Wall Street you fuck, she's in with the big banks and she's the #1 pick for the establishment.

You're a goddamn fool to believe anything this lying cunt oozes from her mouth. She's a literal criminal who should be in prison for more than allowing state secrets to leak.

i think most presidents do this because rich people are beta and poor people just go burning shit if you tax them or forget to give them scraps

Because there have been 44 male presidents in a row and half the people in this country aren't male.

You're obviously a retard. My condolences.

>De Niro delivered his scathing rebuke of Trump to a packed audience at the Sarajevo National Theater

Yes, the people of Sarajevo and the Balkan region as a whole could do with another Clinton presidency...

Omg he doesnt like trump, im so triggered

Great rebuttal. Thanks for Correcting The Record!

Democrats tax the rich because they see the rich as evil and to fund government programs. Plus yeah, it does get the middle class votes.

How will Trump destroy the US?

>No, THIS is the saddest thing of all

Why?

>wants to elect a war criminal who wants to invade Syria and Iran and plunge us into a war with Russia because Trump said some mean things

Really makes you think.

Really? Look at those little gimpy mongrels.

1. get rid of obamacare
2. try to build some stupid wall
3. legitimize his right wing radio hosts' scams like selling precious metals and gold IRAs
4. Indiscrimanitely bomb the middle east

tfw americans have to always use lube to fap because (((someone))) robbed them of their skins lmao
And what about the tissues? Ever heard of socks you filthy animals?

he's an "actor", not a politician, why the fuck should I trust him to know dick about shit?
also me and him have the same birthday

The the huge amount of irrelevant actors and celebrities pandering to the majority in matters of politics this year is truly staggering.

There's way more to it than that.

Biggest shit recently is him encouraging Russia, an enemy, to hack into our country's networks, and then asking during military briefings repeatedly, "why can't we use nuclear weapons?". The dude should be no where near the whitehouse.

But he isn't going to win, and the Sup Forums and trump tears this november are going to be delicious kek

>I'm so glad the media are tell you filthy commoners who to vote for. Vote for Shillary because she has a vagina
Jesus, they're not even hiding it anymore

Thank you for Correcting The Record.
A shiny nickel has been deposited into your account ;^)

literally me

So is Trump. Lmao.

I agree, Trump shouldn't be pandering to Republicans so he can be reality tv president.

Most voters aren't politicians, dumbass.

1. Obamacare is a complete disaster
2. Oh no, a wall? A wall has never been built in the histroy of humanity before! Guess we'll have to wait and see what comes of this wall
3. legitimize his right wing radio hosts' scams

Honestly have no idea what you're saying. Sounds like any other soundbite Clinton supports lach onto

4. BOMB THE MIDDLE EAST? OH NO! NOBODY HAS EVER DONE THAT AND IT'S NOT LIKE WE'RE DOING THAT NOW. AHHHHHHHHH

He is right tho. Hillary is not a lot better but Trump is a fucking nutcase.

>4. Indiscrimanitely bomb the middle east
The Democrats have been doing that for ages, retard. Trump wants to withdraw from the Middle East and leave it alone

what the actual fuck?

t. mulatto

you're right, we should pick somebody because of their gender, not because of their policy

TOTAL WILD CARD

This.

Let's hope she wins only one term and get a sane moderate republican or third party elected for president in 2020.

>Trump wants
He wants something different every time he speaks. Didn't he say he will destroy ISIS?

>she has earned the right to be president and the head of the country at this point

...On what basis? Body count?