Asian woman hate thread

>They act all cute and innocent but they are massive sluts

>Once they seduce you with thier cuteness and you fall into the trap of marrying them, they become queen house monster boss

>Monster boss wife collects all of you hard earned money and gives you allowance

>Lazy housewives go shopping with friends all day while we men work are ass off

Fuck this shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HJ0emX5RgZQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

this is why you beat her dumbass

kek

fpbp

>Tfw you'll never beat an Asian woman

Most men just go to Kyabakuras after work so they pay women to talk and let out steam because they fear Wife back home

Daaaaaaaamn

I've heard that they are the worst kind of gold-diggers

youtube.com/watch?v=HJ0emX5RgZQ

Takashi you need to become like japan past, where men was strong and didn't let women be sluts

>>Monster boss wife collects all of you hard earned money and gives you allowance

You just need to be the hero of the story and beat the boss

Kek

Honestly you're absolutely spot on on all of it. Asian women are greedy cunts ultra concerned with status and very self concerned and very annoying
Weebs think all Chinks are little girls in skirts who cry when they get touched

t. Xing Ping Yachuwa Konichiwa Ching Sheng Li

All women are gold diggers, Asians are just more cunning in thier trickery

>A false image of obidience, to so that they can be lazy dominant housewives

When it comes to actual golddiggers they know where and how to find dumb desperate rich men (foreigners in the sace of SE Asia )

Is that your name ??

asian women are obviously a judeo masonic plot to corrupt the hwite man
i won't fall for it

the other day it was valentines day i enter the metro there is a chink woman looking at me intensely like really obviously like please talk to me, i chuckled then i turned around without looking back

i could see her whole facial expression broke down
good

fuck chinks
just fuck minorities in general
the real issue i think is finding a white woman in this 99% non-white city but i will find eventually, maybe a tourist r something

You shouldn't hate women for the way they are. It's their nature to find a more dominant male.
For example, if you have a dog, you don't wait until it gets uncontrollable - you train it so that it follows your commands.

Top fucking kek

Funny story

I met this exchange student and I thought was Nigerian or something.

She is like bonjuuu I'm from Fronceee

no shit today i was the employment office i was the only white as usual
story of my life
i literally could go live in africa i'd probably be around more white people than this

lel

why can't the west have these hostess clubs?

We have sugarbabies

>Monster boss wife collects all of you hard earned money and gives you allowance

>letting someone take your money
you dun goof'd

is she ケツ毛?

What if you dont put up with their shit? Are there no alpha japanese males left?

WTF I want to be an Asian wife now!

There aren't brothels in Canada?

People like that in real life you handle them the American way

Niggress
>bonjuu I'm from fronce
Rational person
>oh you live in France?
>I am french
>how
>I was born in fronce
>yeah but where are you from
Nigress getting annoyed
>I'm french
>where are your parents from
>Senegal
>where's that
>Africa
>oh you're african I can tell

this.

Sugarbaby culture is on the rise. So much want to be one and want a sugardaddy. Just get yourself a local girl and be eternal happy. Way better than hostess clubs

Is it Hungary that had that green quote story? Someone please dump. I can't even remember what it was about now but this comment rustled my memory slightly of it.

Asian brothels user. $80 cheapies are fucking everywhere, if you want the Jap glams but check out Ginza club if your ever in sydney.

There aren't any French or British any more

Its a nationality the Ethnic groups was killed by ethnic blending ages ago

There are almost no pure Brits just mixed "whites". Italians and Greeks mostly I found

Holy shit they are exactly like polish women then.

kek true but you know it's only abroad that they say they are french

here it's always the first thing they say how their father is from such african country and their mother is from such african country and all that shit (if you bother talking to them)
it's like being a nigger is their main topic of conversation

france was always a union of different culture like the bretons the basques the vendéens the alsacians the occitans and so on
those people definitely still exist and if you are a mix of all those people, it still results in a french person