SEA: Seahawks' Earl Thomas 'caught in between' return, retirement
ARI: Fitzgerald on 2017 plans: 'I'm uncertain of what I'm going to do'
ATL: Falcons' Julio Jones (toe) practices Tuesday
DAL: Jones: Cowboys DE Randy Gregory will 'absolutely' play in 2016
NYG: Giants RB Shane Vereen (triceps) placed on IR
LA: Rams considering promoting QB Sean Mannion
NYJ: Petty OK after tests; Slay a long-shot to play Week 16
HOU: Texans name Savage starter vs. Bengals
OAK: Seven (7) players selected for Pro Bowl, another seven (7) as alternates.

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/CSNRaiders/status/810653829431693312/video/1
youtube.com/watch?v=zBXyFnlcYZc
youtube.com/watch?v=2PufejLOdzs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Titans

In b4 Giants-Pats III Super Bowl

>Earl Thomas looking like he's going to retire

IT'S OGRE

Scott Bair almost made a huge mistake

mobile.twitter.com/CSNRaiders/status/810653829431693312/video/1

Count on it.

Nah, we are finally going to get Rodgers/Brady.

You misspelled Dak/Brady. Passing of the torch son.

>Dolphins winning out @ Buffalo (where they haven't won in five years) and vs Patriots

Explain yourself.

The torch has already been passed from Brady to rodgers.

Shitskin qbs don't get the torch, they are merely memes. They all end up getting exposed just like Dak has been exposed finally.

The Dolphins are good this year and always perform well against NE at home.

We are 1-3 against teams with winning records, and have an overall point differential of exactly +1.

Have faith, squid girl.

>In
Patriots
Raiders
Seahawks
Cowboys

>One foot in the door
Chiefs
Giants
Falcons

>Sitting pretty
Steelers
Lions
Dolphins

>On the fence
Ravens
Texans
Titans
Packers
Bucs

>Almost dead
Redskins
Broncos

>On life support
Colts
Bills
Vikings
Saints
Panthers

>Dead
Everyone else

Puckers arent even guaranteed a playoff spot. Im going to laugh when the viqueens and loins beat you

But the Giants had to cheat just to beat* the Cowboys and Eli is straight ass this year while Brady is a demigod.

Honestly @ Buffalo scares me more than vs NE. Rex loves playing spoiler and we haven't won in Ralph Wilson since 2011. The only bit of confidence I have in that game is that the last time we won on their turf, Matt Moore was our QB; and he's stepping back into the role for this one since Tannehill is hurt.

I fully expect NE to sit their starters in week 17 unless they lose this weekend and Oakland wins or if they lose, Oakland loses, and KC wins. They'll have the seeding to play for against us then at that point and they'll go full force to not make the same mistake they made last year.

Johnny is one of the most legendary college quarterbacks to ever play the game, you stupid faggot. One WR can't make a quarterback good. He might not be an NFL quarterback, but he was elite at the college level.

KC can't affect NE's seeding at this point regardless. The absolute best case scenario for them is Oakland dropping a game and beating the Raiders for the #2 seed on the tiebreaker.

If the Raiders win out and the Pats win this weekend, they have to win against the Dolphins to keep the #1 seed, else the Raiders get it on a tiebreaker.

That said, the Pats are missing some of their most important weapons and the Dolphins will be in a prime position to steal a game from them.

No team is guaranteed a playoff spot except pats, Raiders, Hawks and cuckboys you retard.

The Packers control thier own destiny, they don't need to rely on teams to lose anymore.

I'd bet a grand that the Packers beat the Vikings and lions.

Randy Moss made Dante Culpepper good.

Is Mularkey a good coach or is his team making him look better than he is.

One owl trophy....ok

wrong, one WR can't make a quarterback good. You don't know football if you believe that.

Overrated wins. Chiefs can't add to an early lead and can't defend against a comeback in the last 3 mins. Broncos can't score points. Texans win the division. Titans are not ready yet.

You might want to take a look at the career of Dante Culpepper then.

quick /nfl/ give me the the top 5 current WRs

I was under the impression that if Oakland lost out, KC won out, and NE dropped a game, they'd be jumped by one of the two. My bad on that one.

Even still, I think with the seeding on the line in any capacity, BB will put his foot to our throats after what happened last year. We cucked them out of the first seed and sent them to Denver; I doubt the Dark Lord has forgotten.

I've watched many a Dolphins game, and can tell you this much; when Miami is in a prime position to beat NE, they will get pummeled. It's only when they aren't supposed to have a chance can the Dolphins squeak one out against the Pats. The best thing we have going for us in this game is the likelihood of them benching their starters and, if all else fails, the game takes place in Miami where Brady struggles more than any other location.

And how many does Dak have?

What qb is better then Rodgers?
What qb has been better then Rodgers since 2008?

Brown
Nelson
Jones
Beckham
Green

J
U
L
I
O

Aaron Rodgers is the best pure quarterback but not a good enough leader to make dynasties like Brady and then Dak next. Dak isn't nearly as good of a passer but already I think he's a better leader than Rodgers desu.

if it's only about bowls, then it can only be between Roethlisberger or Eli since they are the only ones left with multiple besides brady

nice argument dipshit

Dez Bryant, Cole Beasley, Terrance Williams, lance Dunbar and Brice butler.

I don't know. I'm not convinced that BB will be willing to risk another starter getting injured just to avoid the possibility of having to go to Oakland for the AFCCG. The Pats already have a first round bye no matter what. Home field isn't as important for them as it would be for Oakland.

youtube.com/watch?v=zBXyFnlcYZc

Fuck, gotta love EDP

Eli is a different story and yeah Big Ben was good enough to help a team MULTIPlE times. Rodgers only once did that....better quarterback but not a better winner.

Hasn't even played a playoff game and you are already talking a dynasty kek Jesus christ, I remember those days.

You'll learn, kid. You'll learn.

Been a fan since the Quincy carter days. I ain't not kid sparky. I know winners when I see em. Must be an iggles fan....

Rodgers has made the playoff every year except his first, sounds like a winner to me. He's made the playoffs 7 straight years, tied with the Patriots for longest currently.

>Eagles beating Giants

Oakland is a far more hospitable environment for them to travel to than Denver, so maybe you're right. I'd love for us to win out, just because that would leave us to play the winner of the AFCS, which is way better than us having to go to the AFCN. But I imagine Tennessee wins the South, and they clobbered us earlier this year.

The Eagles have a habit of delivering crushing and completely unexpected victories over the Giants.

Shut the fuck up, tap dancing sellout.

Not even the guy you replying to, but anyone who isn't a complete and total fucking retard knew that memezial was a bust.

You obviously don't know shit and how hard it is for a team to become effective a dynasty, especially in the free agent era. Just making the playoffs year in and year out is a tall order.

The Cowboys have one solid year (haven't even finished the season yet) and you are talking about dynasty.

And since you have only been a cowboy fan since the quincy fucking Carter days, I highly doubt you know a winner when you see one.

youtube.com/watch?v=2PufejLOdzs

Very easy division. How many NFC championship games? Oh two. One against a shitty Chicago team and then they choked to a real team. Aaron Rodgers is a generational talent but lacked the emotional investment imo. They will talk about Brady, manning and even Brees more Han Rodgers as time goes on.

Lol ok one solid year. Remember 2014? They have built on the offensive line and now have a qb and rb. That's ingredients for a lot of success.,

In the NFL, but not college football. He will always be remembered for what he did in college. I'm saying Mike Evans did not make Johnny and the Aggies look good. Johnny still won the Heisman Trophy and did things in 2012 that people will remember for the rest of college history. Regardless of whether he is a bust in the NFL or not.

>brees

I'm sure they will :)

Ohh shit, you're right, two solid year with a shit year in between. My mistake.

This is an ideal representation of what the AFC should look like.

*NFC

And here's the AFC.

>colts 15-1
>Raiders 15-1
>Anyone but the pats winning the AFC East
>Browns ever winning the division

Here's what it looks like in a week and a half.

You can't deny we have our offense set up for years. That's just plain ignorance but whatever makes you sleep at night sparky...

Ok, 1 WR can make a QB good when it's the most talented receiver in the history of the game where you're play is "Randy go get it"

ITT. People trying to discredit the fact that the Cowbogs have the owl in the palm of their hands.

your*

This is a nonexistent season

Which is a shame because it should be an existing season.

>tom brady

nice try

Realistically the cowboys would lose to a team with a good run defense. Either the giants or seahawks could do them in, especially in the playoffs, where Dak and Elliott have no experience.

I thought it might be the 2007 season where browns went 10-6.. but they still lost that division and Steelers went 10-6 and won it.

my point was to prove how insane moss was. He was even more insane in the 98 season. The amount of toss ups culpepper threw to Randy that he got is just ridiculous. People say Calvin Johnson held stafford back, but that's cause stafford was actually a good QB who never learned to throw anywhere else.

Also, Randy Moss is the most talented WR in league history, if you gave me a draft of all the WRs in league history, Moss would be the first one taken, no doubt in my mind.

Yeah nah. This is supposed to be the 2003-2004 season. Got these results from the game NFL2K4.

that explains why the colts are 15-1, but why are the raiders 15-1?

Because Rich Gannon + Jerry Rice = I'm gonna rape your defense.

>The ghost of jerry rice. I'm sorry a 40 yr old Rice is not the same as old rice.

No but he still put up ridiculous numbers in the season.

63 receptions 800+ yards and 2 tds.

Impressive for his age, but not anywhere near elite receiver anymore unfortunately. It is incredible how he managed to stay relevant for so long though.

woa, that's before most of Sup Forums was even born

Also tim brown was on the team. Prime Charles Woodson on defense. That was a fun team., too bad New England paid the NFL for a super bowl their year....

You mistake me, user. Rice put up ridiculous numbers IN THE GAME. Finished with like over 1500+ receiving yards.

I remember 2004 like it was yesterday. Priest Holmes was the shiiikuuiiuuuutttttt.

ah, well that makes more sense. Rice would still be regarded as a legend by EA I'd imagine.

I miss our defense so much from those years
>Tedi Bruschi
>Mike Vrabel
>Ty Law
>Asante Samuel when he was elite as fuck
>Richard Seymour

Yea that and Gannon is still ranked highly in the game for some reason. I did multiple simulations where I had both the Colts and Raiders finish 16-0.

There really needs to be a Championship Game one of these days against two 16-0 teams.

And Rodney Harrison at safety. The defense defenitely carried the first part of the patriots dynasty.

I knew I was forgetting a name there, thank you user. Yeah, the defense is what really won us the playoff games against manning, but the game winning drives by brady were also crucial. It truly shocks me that hoodie doesn't do more investing in the defensive side of the ball knowing that so long as he has Brady he will always have an offense if his receivers have two hands and are white. Although, having the GOAT tight end certainly makes the pats instant contenders as opposed to being in the AFC Championship.

>It's a bandwagon asterisks fan talks like he watched the 98 Vikings

You realise Dante Culpepper wasn't starting in 1998 right? also Moss played with Cris Carter his first few years and then he had Nate Burleson starting opposite him in the early 00s so it kind of disproves that 1 WR making any QB look good theory

>Be one of the best QBs in NFl history
>Get less respect than a tranny for being a tranny

Realistically the Cowboys have literally beat every team that's the top run defensive team already you fucking retard and the teams you mentioned have horrible run defense. Giants barely scraped by in each game and the odds of them meeting in the playoffs isn't likely.

>"Dolphins winning out @ Buffalo (where they haven't won in five years)"

Tanneshit isn't playing and Joe Philbin or Dan Campbell isn't coaching.

2017 QB Free Agents
*Kirk Cousins excluded because of expected franchise tag

Ryan Fitzpatrick
Case Keenum
Shaun Hill
Matt Schaub
Matt McGloin
E.J. Manuel
Blaine Gabbert
Matt Cassel
Mark Sanchez
Brian Hoyer
Geno Smith
Austin Davis
Kellen Clemens
Dan Orlovsky
Josh Johnson
Ryan Mallett
Christian Ponder
Mike Glennon
Thaddeus Lewis
T.J. Yates
Kellen Moore
Matt Barkley
Ryan Nassib
Landry Jones

You are an NFL manager and need a QB to start, compete, or back-up. What do?

>Grandfather won the Super Bowl
>got a Lombardi
>he died and its now in my house
>I now have more Lombardis than Tony Romo, Matt Stafford, Philip Rivers, Matt Ryan, Derek Carr, Dan Marino, and Cam Newton combined

Do you have a nice trust fund and ball out as a NEET?

I'm black.

So your grandpa spent all the NFL money and left you nothing but a trophy? That makes sense

No, my parents got the inheritance. My Mom gave me the trophy because I asked.

Did you know that not only do players get a ring, but they also get Super Bowl cuff-links? They're pretty sick.

Not to mention their shitbag fans pull the fire alarm in the Dolphins hotel in the wee hours of the morning every fucking year.

pics nigga

Why are you on a mongolian image board and not making your momma proud with an NFL contract?

>most talented receiver in the history of the game