Give me one good reason not to put them all out of their misery right now. It would be so easy to pick them off

Give me one good reason not to put them all out of their misery right now. It would be so easy to pick them off.

They have made me into a social outcast and made me feel less than human. Pushing me around and using me as a doormat and then acting as if I never existed. What's worse is the women that shun me, and deny me of the pleasures I rightfully desire, while they give their attention and bodies to Neanderthal jocks and assholes that somehow managed to drag their knuckles here either through sports or daddies money. I'm a superior man with a intellect few can match, perfect ACT and SAT scores, where is my praise?

I'm tired of it all, the culture that rewards senseless vain and hedonistic humans, it's time to waste them all, I'll mow them down one by one until my retribution has been made. I'll go down in history as the one that gave our generation a wake up call and I'll be a hero to men who see a perfect world as mine.

*tips fedora

Do it beta fag!

School shooters have never changed peoples perceptions. Never woken them up. They have only caused pain to people who themselves are most likely struggling with their own problems already.

It sounds like you are not well, you place blame on everyone else. While I am sure that you have been hurt wrongly, maybe the way you are focused on it is causing you pain. It seems like you may have a lot you are struggling with. Socializing being one of them.

Do not mistake scores with superiority. If you really are as smart as you believe you are, then seek help not harm.

it probably wouldn't be that easy. Once they panicked they'd all run around and hide. Plus you're probably too much of a pussy.

0/10

Take that angst to your local mosque.
Prove to everyone that you're truly valuable to society. Also don't forget the double tap rule.

If u have 2 get on Sup Forums to ash 4 convince not kill, u don't probly having what takes faggot

To blame others for your flaws is your ultimate flaw. You must reflect upon yourself, realize they are people just like you, and that you have shunned them out of fear and insecurity. Grow up and be a better person.

You'll hit maybe 1 or 2 with the first few shots, non lethal of course, because you can't do anything right.

Then your total lack of upper body strength will cause you to lose control, you'll really show that window and wall whose boss though.

You'll most likely sperg out and blow your entire load into thin air before the cops arrive. They won't shoot you because you'll be a pathetic crying heap on the floor, the noise from the gun was too much for your Aspergers and sent you into a spontaneous REEEEEEEE.

You'll get locked up and put in a cell for a long time, getting beaten and raped by Jamal and Tyrone.

No one would have died, no one will remember you. You'll leave prison still a social outcast, but this time with scars from prison beatings, permanent incontinence and AIDS courtesy of Jamal and Co.

That being said: Do it faggot.

Just did a reverse image search this is Boston college, I'm going to inform the FBI.

wow nigger
nice going

Don't hurt anyone OP. Don't destroy your future.

Hopefully they can track OP's IP address.

probably just a hoax anyways you'll get jail time for false flagging retarded nigger

OP here, this is the final straw, you think you can mock me without consequence? I'm tired of my obvious superiority being over looked. the coming blood bath is on your heads anons, expect me

Yeah definitely fake.
Nobody contact any agencies you'll just get yourself in trouble.

> being this hardcore b8'd

I'm filling it in now, and I've screenshotted everything.

Lol fag

You're actually an idiot lmao.
I mean I know Sup Forums is retarded but this is ridiculous lol.

Reverse baiting I see, nicely done

you think you're smart but even niggers know how to succeed in life.

get money, fuck bitches.

Are you panicking OP? Because you forgot reverse image search existed, and that people on Sup Forums are actually incredibly easy to track?

the truth, OP, read it you degenerate fgt

disregard females, acquire currency

>This

Also you could mess with the people you deem dumb on an intellectual level and confuse the shit out of them with a series of ruses. Might be fun to consider.

> mfw just simply accessing that webpage puts you on a watchlist.

>rightfully desire
The only thing you do rightfully is exist. You are entitled to nothing, remember that.

Everybody is going to die in the end, what's the point of being a snowflake and trying to make a show? The world only makes a little bit of sense when humans are actually behaving like higher beings - being selfless, cooperating to reach common goals, furthering scientific advance. The act of mindless killing is simply the opposite of that. It serves no purpose, it only makes people concentrate on pointless emotions - sadness, rage.

If you hate life that much, kill yourself. If not, do what is humanly possible to better yourself: from taking care of elementary things such as decent hygiene and clothing to learning interpersonal skills via observation (in your surroundings, movies, etc.) and practice.

School will be over. It won't feel as though it's gonna be over soon as for you time still goes by relatively slowly, but when it's done with, you're never gonna see any of those wankers again. In fact, you'll forget about them - that's what happened to me, to my parents, to my sibling.

If you're tired of that culture, isolate yourself from it as it is not possible to fight it. Watch movies that you like. Get some hobbies. Stop giving a damn fuck, most people aren't worth giving a fuck about.

Don't be a Dumbledore.

Get on with it, trying to fap

Because people will blame it on the internet/video games, also guns. You really wouldn't help anyone.

Don't do it OP...................NOT YET!

Wait until they're older (in their 20s), have their career going, kids, settled down in life.

Then when the High School reunion comes around THEN blow them all away.

Much better that way.

Are you scared OP?

Timestamp fedora or gtfo

Where are u from man??

LMFAO I'm not OP you fucking retard
If OP was serious though he probably just wanted to talk some shit to let it out but won't do shit

Sure thing OP, I've filled in the report. I hope your not serious and you don't get thrown in prison but I can't risk it, as this has happened before and the guy actually went through with it.

Do it faggot

>They have made me into a social outcast
Nope, you did that yourself with all that fedora tipping

Story?

Boo fucking hoo.

You cuck ass beta fag, you are the reason you arenl not popular, so blow your own power bottom head you cum guzzling cuck.

You should use a area effect weapon (like DIY gas cannister bomb) to hit a certain number of them before thay start to flee
But hey , if you look for a reason to NOT do it, you already into the procrastination state.

Its funny because you have no real reason... They use you as a doormat, becasue YOU LET THEM.. Stand up for yourself in a reasonable way.. As for the women.. Hit the gym NOW.. and keep working on your degree amd well paying job... In 5-10 you will be buff af, and have more money to spend than any dozen of them put together.. Those 2 things will kake you a chick magnet

>I'm a superior man with a intellect few can match, perfect ACT and SAT scores, where is my praise?
You can't talk to a standardized test score, you fuckin' creep.

>Give me one good reason not to put them all out of their misery right now.
Because that's fucking ridiculous. You would be making an informed decision to be the ultimate edgelord faggot.

Jesus. Smoke some weed or something. Lighten the fuck up. High school isn't forever and you can live perfectly well in the real world without normie friends.

Literally wont do it cuz op is a fag but do it anyway

Even empty threats are threats. The FBI and other such organizations take terrorism VERY seriously, and rightly so.
I won't be the one to do it, as I prefer not to have any direct involvement in these situations, but I recommend either sending OP's pic to the FBI, or figuring out what school it is and tell them to keep their guard up.

Contacting the FBI over a threat, regardless of whether the person was "serious," won't get you in any trouble. In fact, they encourage such reports.