Used women are better bargains than new ones. Did you know brothels are a source of well-maintained...

Used women are better bargains than new ones. Did you know brothels are a source of well-maintained, women in their mid-to-late-twenties you can buy cheaper than from a human trafficker?

You might be turned off by the thought of numerous strangers having previously ravished your wife-to-be, but Kiplinger says if you can get past that stigma, buying a gal from a whorehouse could mean significant savings:

We compared prices for a generic blue-eyed blonde sex worker in Nevada, Amsterdam, and Ukraine. As a benchmark, we used the Silkroad Fair Purchase Price—what you might expect to pay a reputable human trafficker—for a good-condition 28 year-old with about 1,200 partners, who in late April was $17,716.

The lowest price was in Ukraine, where a blonde went for $16,000. She was $17,600 in Nevada and $17,999 in Amsterdam. Prices for some other ladies we checked, including Asians, Hispanics, Brazilians, and Ukrainians, in a variety of body types, also showed savings—sometimes slim, sometimes huge. A Ukrainian hooker had 2,500 partners and was 15% below the Silkroad Fair Purchase Price.

Brothels are quick to point out that the women they offer for sale go through frequent inspections and medical checkups. They all provide a report on the woman’s history (e.g., through Whorefax) and offer a range of body types, hair colors, and skintones, and some let you do an extended "test-drive" of several days, during which you can (and should) have a doctor look at her.

It’s another option if you don’t want to haggle for a bride with a trafficker or other seller.

Other urls found in this thread:

lifehacker.com/save-money-on-your-next-car-by-buying-a-rental-car-1713911609
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>nothing much on deepweb/darkweb
>no such thing as rape culture

Well?

Well... What?

Well...?

Are you willing to admit that the dark/deep web is real and in fact is a den of evil practices including selling PEOPLE and not just drugs and children being raped?

And are you still going to deny that rape culture actually exists, because, from, where I'm standing, it sure looks, like there's some rape culture going on here!

What the hell are you even on about?
Is there a culture of some guys who think rape is cool? Sure, I guess?

And is there human trafficking on the deepweb? Probably.

But what the fuck does this have to do with my post?

You forgot to say "patriarchy".

so a culture where rape is so demonised that you can be imprisoned on a mere alligation or permanently have your name tarnished even if proven innocent; where any kind of rape/human traffiking is literally illegal, saved only for the deepweb... is a rape culture

Well on my last trip to Cz I picked them up much cheaper. It is the minors that are expensive.

This post was just a joke. No need to freak out and get all serious. This is Sup Forums remember.

Spoken like a truly blind, privileged, cishet, male.

And joking about it like this only proves my point harder.

Did you just assume my visual impairment???!?!?! Check your visual priv you fucking shitlord!!!

So ... how do warranties work for this sort of thing? Can they be transferred or ...

Have you seen this captcha? I think it may have been human trafficed into rape culture.

This is not ok I'm everyday life everyone here know that. That's what Sup Forums is about
Of course our society has a rape culture it makes me sick to my stomach and I would change it if I could. But this place here is all fiction .

You'd have to be high to thingk that! You're headed straight to stone valley, friend!

What's rape got to do with it?

I must assume she was properly paid every time. Otherwise it would have been theft. Or robbery?

Yup

Well...?

Are you willing to admit that you're a retard?

Looks like pasta about buying a car. Funny and OC, but not worth getting anyone's panties in a bunch.

Proof, I guess, that it's easier than ever EVEN ON Sup Forums to rustle some james's.

Jajajajajaja!

lifehacker.com/save-money-on-your-next-car-by-buying-a-rental-car-1713911609

Used cars are better bargains than new ones. Did you know rental car companies are a source of well-maintained, late-model used cars you can buy cheaper than at a dealership?

You might be turned off by the thought of numerous strangers having previously driven your car-to-be, but Kiplinger says if you can get past that stigma, buying a used car from a rental company could mean significant savings:

We compared prices for that automotive commodity, the Toyota Camry, at Hertz, Avis/Budget and Enterprise. As a benchmark, we used the Kelley Blue Book Fair Purchase Price—what you might expect to pay a dealer—for a good-condition 2014 LE model with about 25,000 miles on it, which in late April was $17,716.

The lowest price was at Hertz, where our Camry went for $16,000. It was $17,600 at Avis/Budget and $17,999 at Enterprise. Prices for some other vehicles we checked, including the Hyundai Elantra, Mercedes C250 Sport sedan, Nissan Rogue and Ford Expedition, in a variety of trim levels, also showed savings—sometimes slim, sometimes huge. The Elantra at Hertz had 35,000 miles and was 15% below the KBB Fair Purchase Price.
Rental car companies are quick to point out that the vehicles they offer for sale go through frequent inspections and are regularly serviced. They all provide a report on the car’s history (e.g., through Carfax) and offer a range of car models, and some let you do an extended test-drive of several days, during which you can (and should) have a mechanic look at it.

It’s another option if you don’t want to haggle for a used car with a dealer or other seller.

*you're

>EDGE: The Thread

Go to your little safe space, and cry about an over blown issue.

So someone took this article about buying a car, turned cars into women and dearlerships into slave camps (sorry, "brotherls) and then I'm supposed to believe there is NOT a rape culture?

Sorry guys, I'm believing harder than EVER now.

Who cares what you think.