Russia should fucking annex us I thought about Germany but by the looks of things they would just install refugee camps...

Russia should fucking annex us I thought about Germany but by the looks of things they would just install refugee camps and mosques tanking the country even further. Let's look at Russia

>promotes healthy traditional values
>charismatic, reasonable leader
>superpower
>beautiful women
>manly men
>created AK rifles used by every major drug cartel and terrorist organization

vs poland
>promotes sucking american cock
>president is literally who tier
>fifth world shithole
>ugly harpies
>fucking pussywhipped faggots living to serve women and americans
>invented cuckold

Polish women fuck niggers and arabs when they get a chance because they're raised in firm and grip society, which doesn't tolerate it. Polish men are digusted by the thought of women fucking niggers, so the Polish women see it as exotic and "hur dur i'm gonna get back at my conservative, fat and moustached daddy"

Women's suffrage was a mistake and seeing how Pooland already gave women rights in medieval era makes perfect sense why Pooland was fucked over by literal germanshit barbarians.

I like that copypasta but it doesn't make much sense. Norse also gave women plenty of freedom by medieval standards yet they weren't cucks in fact they were the bulls. The reason why poland is shit is because ''men'' were, are and always will be betacucks. Women simply take advantage of it.

>ugly harpies
I object to that, I don't know how it looks in poland, maybe its a big cities vs. rural difference, but girls from western pland small cities and towns are 10/10 waifu material in my experience.

Borders don't really matter, you should enjoy being sovereign and abuse any possible ways to benefit from your position as a member of EU.

Take support from Germany and the US, use Ukrainians as a cheap workforce, make Russia seem a threat so you'll get even more support. Ez.

That's because kraut ''women'' look like men so even gorillas look good in comparison.

>Norse also gave women plenty of freedom by medieval standards yet they weren't cucks in fact they were the bulls.
Lol.
>The reason why poland is shit is because ''men'' were, are and always will be betacucks. Women simply take advantage of it.
You still have time to convert to the one true religion brother. Don't hesitate.

try hard this much?

+15 rubles for proxy Ivan

nah, they are paid in lard and potatoes now

>yet they weren't cucks

Bullshit. They shipped in Irish slaves by the boatloads and let them pass on their genes.

>The reason why poland is shit is because ''men'' were, are and always will be betacucks. Women simply take advantage of it.
They take advantage of faggots like you

t. manly man earning 1300 zl and letting other countries conquer his land

What the fuck are you even talking about, you stupid fuck.

At least bait properly.

>hurr I'm le tough conservative polack I suck american cock and let women boss me around ;)

kek fuck you nigger your race is so shit you even got rekt by fucking farmers with pitchforks

hello dima

>your race
XD

Polacks are so subhuman they never even invented anything and have shit skin. I shit on polacks and they eat my shit.

P.S it happened

stop insulting my future homeland

If you want polish citizenship you have to get ganbanged by at least 4 polish men and/or women.

It's the law.

n-no, that's a requirement in Germany or Sweden

>gangbanged by 4 polish women

What's the catch?

Are they former lovers of Simon Mol?

The catch is they have strap ons.

have you learned polish yet?

I'm reading the books I bought when I taked the course, so that will do it for now

You have to marry me if you want citizenship.

P.S it's true

cute, CUTE!

Yes you are.

y-you too

Polish thread about
[x] Poland
[x] Germany
[x] Russia

I thought polish grills were wupposed to be the best wife material, even better than russian

That's because you're a fucking leaf and you're all retarded that's why no one even knows you're an independent country and everyone takes you for an american state.

andrej ;_; y u so cruel

>smaller economy than italy
>superpower

>Healthy traditional values

Like beating your wife and making it illegal to be openly gay? I don't have anything against russia in general but if these laws are signs to come then they are heading down the wrong way of history.

Beating your wife helps you stay in shape and homos should be purged because God hates them.

Poland has no right to exist

Poland just better version of Russia

Russia:
>Dirty streets around the clock
>Depressive people with alcoholism
>Corrupted shithole ruled by mafia goverment
>Median wage 400$
>second world shithole
>fucking pussywhipped faggots living to serve women and mafia goverment
>Authoritarian 2nd world shithole with shit climate
>Can't critisize religion

Poland:
>Beauty thriving 1st world country
>Clean streets
>Locate in center of civilization
>Good climate
>Median income better than in russia

Italian economy isn't too small for power
only ingridient consistently lacking in Europe is balls
Also, PPP.

>thriving
>first world
>clean streets
>civilization
>good climate

the fuck are you on about? You played a game of Civilization and base your worldview on it?

fuck off Dmitry

it's legal to be openly gay
wtf
beating your wife also gets you into prison, Russian courts literally never rule against women in any family dispute exactly because we're still sort of a backward and patriarchic society

stop parroting the media

open google streets and compare filthy russian streets and city with paradisal polish

is that Kreuzberg?

fuck off 2bh, you're clearly baiting people to disagree with you, like a shitty insecure girl on facebook

>>promotes healthy traditional values

Wasn't it made illegal to "promote gayness" which in practice involve showing openly you are gay? I'm sure the media has scewed my understanding since they are trying to push for bigger military by making russia the boogieman, even though a vast majority of norwegians doesn't really care about russia or mind you guys at all.

as far as I understand it you can't promote homosexuality to minors. Which IMHO is a great law to have and enforce, fags should stay in their closets.

You ain't lying anyone Wojciech, I'm coming to your country.

well basically it means shows with openly gay people get a 16+ rating. it's not exactly great for lgbt folks, but we're not saudi arabia.

for example a stand up comedy show with good ratings that i like has a gay comic, his jokes are pretty much based off of it.

>you can't promote homosexuality to minors
How is that different than "showing openly you're gay"? You can always pull the muh children card.

Well that's vastly different than how the media framed it here, they made it sound like gays were arrested on the street for kissing damn. Thanks for clearing that up tho

>gays were arrested on the street for kissing damn
No, but if you come by the wrong neighborhood these gays may come out and ask you in hostile voice "are you fucking fags or what?", they may beat you after. But police (and general public (if it's not some caucasian mountain niggers)) will be at your side and you may sue them, obviously.

Same shit dude.

again, I don't really care, fags should stay in the closet

Why can't we have more love und mutual understanding?

Only in real life but we wouldn't be so stupid to go outside, right?

Retarded polack

I'm a girl.