How do I suicide without suffering?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E4povfmX144
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Shoot yourself or use an exit bag.

enjoy

alcohol and Tavor or Diazepam.
heroin maybe

Of course all you care about it yourself.

Your family will suffer. But fuck them, right?

Please don't kill yourself user.

First, get on your rooftop. Then, crouchdown as low as you can go... then, say the name Candleja-

overdose. maybe ecs's

stop being a pussy and live till you naturally die like a man user.

Getting your head bitten off by a shark.
Falling from Angel Falls.
Freezing to death in the Himalayas

Suffering is the most honorable part.

Cheap camping grill in a small confinemend (tent, car). You die of co poisening

>retarded asians actually believe this
fuck honor.

Throw yourself off a high bridge over a motorway during peak hours. That way there's a chance you might cause a fatal accident and take some others with you, finally achieving something in your life just as it ends. DO A FLIP WHILE YOU'RE AT IT, FAGGOTT

Afraid of pain huh? Typical suicidal person I guess.

How bout don't do it at all

I think every normal person is afraid of pain

Drown yourself. Most peaceful way to go

kek, might even make the news if its splashy enough

Its not...you know the burning feeling when you have a really really bad cough? Imagine that...lungs filled with that. Been there tried that but failed...some random douche found me on the beach.

Drowning is a horrible, frightening, painful death. Dickhead.

Don't be a pussy , you could have the most painfull experience of your life enjoy the suffering and then stop it when enough , by dying

Freezing is the most peaceful depending on the person it might hurt for a few hours or 30 mins before the body can't tell what's cold or what's hot look it up I forgot the name but it's peaceful way

Grab a hose, and shove it up your car's exhaust system (and if you can seal off that gap around it, that'd help ease and quicken the process). Then roll down a window, put the hose through the window and into the car, roll up the window. Lock the doors, and again, if you can seal that gap caused by the hose between the door and window, do it. Turn in the car, and fall asleep. No pain, just a horrid smell and a slight headache before passing out. If you can smoke some weed or take sleeping pills immediately before hand, that helps remove the side affects too. Might be doing this myself in not too long.

holy fuck is this an actual thing??

this on cam

"Make sure you made the right decision" the duck has spoken !

youtube.com/watch?v=E4povfmX144
0.00-0.23 ?

you do not

instead, you seek counseling, get help to arise from your depression, and return to a life of love and productivity

I'm to far gone sorry not sorry

hemlock

Why do you want to suicide

you can't

Why not

because i raped my dad

curious, have you tried any form of hanging? I can't seem to pass out even after like 30 secs. I don't have anything high enough for suspended so I tried leaning into the rope as hard as I can. Tried this?

Everyone has the right to end their own life if they want to. Stop trying to force living on people who don't want to. it's none of your fucking business

Yea my friend stopped me ever since then she has watched me like a hawk

Don't do this if your car was made in the last 3 decades. Emissions standards in most of the world make this method almost impossible with even remotely new cars.

>
>Everyone has the right to end their own life if they want to. Stop trying to force living on people who don't want to. it's none of your fucking business
This man gets it

Were you fully suspended from the ground? and how fast did you pass out?

why do you want to kill yourself op

What about your family and people around you suffering you faggot

Find a bridge over water, tie cheese wire around your neck and then superglue your hands to the sides of your head and jump. When they find you in the water it will look like you pulled your own head off.

I hope you get kidnapped old boy style and locked in a room with white noise playing at ear bleeding volume whist being fed lsd in copious amounts for the rest of your days

lolololololol

Because he is a pussy

Shoot yourself in the head faggot.

What was this guy's story again?

Sleeping pills and alcohol are reputed to be totally painless, just like falling asleep.

Impossible, nobody commits suicide if they are not already suffering. Wether the cause or effect, suicide and suffering go hand in hand my friend.

BASED
A
S
E
D

This is bullshit. Things would look a lot different if you actually pulled your own head off.

How selfish. Wants to die, doesnt want to feel it. Doesnt care about what is left behind, but forbid upon the OP any discomfort.

I wish suicidal people would just come to me. A bullet is cheap.

do they:
- pay you to kill them
or
- charge you for getting to kill them?

I'm glad the instructions warned of using something to protect yourself with. wouldn't want to cut your hand while you self eviscerate.

Bro where you at im ready to die