"Hi! I'm doing voice requests on vocaroo! I'll say just practically anything ;)"

"Hi! I'm doing voice requests on vocaroo! I'll say just practically anything ;)"

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s01CHCdQNRbF
vocaroo.com/i/s0fxgItdUqsB
vocaroo.com/i/s1fwF7NeaDMj
vocaroo.com/i/s1J0Ov4TqH6o
vocaroo.com/i/s1zhQ4rgE8QY
vocaroo.com/i/s0oVKlPFlFrb
vocaroo.com/i/s02GYNpESI5Y
vocaroo.com/i/s1NGrq0H6vC1
vocaroo.com/i/s1dOVTorHT1X
vocaroo.com/i/s0nSAmZIw6Js
vocaroo.com/i/s09Cab0AxP1o
vocaroo.com/i/s1OrFUfMGD8t
vocaroo.com/i/s11g3VwbSR0F
vocaroo.com/i/s0IH7HB3WEID
vocaroo.com/i/s0jPCOaEimd8
vocaroo.com/i/s1ebhSvwMexG
vocaroo.com/i/s1XzxG3iH9zw
vocaroo.com/i/s1lMyCNQ18x7
vocaroo.com/i/s1K5c021sjs8
vocaroo.com/i/s15oOyexhDJ7
vocaroo.com/i/s0qZecBpRUXs
vocaroo.com/i/s1F0VWycxLkh
vocaroo.com/i/s05J1HM3pRbm
vocaroo.com/i/s037Gtbbh4dE
vocaroo.com/i/s1fMEdLk5G3T
vocaroo.com/i/s1YuJrWgQmCn
vocaroo.com/i/s0nv57qZHyTn
vocaroo.com/i/s1umFqMzhhGV
vocaroo.com/i/s14HEKFW0Ssl
vocaroo.com/i/s0trLCsccZkK
vocaroo.com/i/s1VgaMpHwzbF
vocaroo.com/i/s15t1lqsJaGQ
vocaroo.com/i/s1cnXp7lYotg
vocaroo.com/i/s04i6y4e85s9
vocaroo.com/i/s1YmSrGvWwW6
vocaroo.com/i/s1OU5CCNVCGS
vocaroo.com/i/s1HP45JIJb5F
vocaroo.com/i/s16e1AZ4H4Xo
vocaroo.com/i/s1AQZN59FWCn
vocaroo.com/i/s1wHOHhVdaZC
vocaroo.com/i/s0PvzzHpUQPz
vocaroo.com/i/s1M6BpA2QfEh
vocaroo.com/i/s1RwyWeplkf0
vocaroo.com/i/s0JthvPE5HZ5
vocaroo.com/i/s0hy0MS4PNNr
vocaroo.com/i/s1KETWI0et8H
vocaroo.com/i/s1ShQYwZE8vw
vocaroo.com/i/s1jvJqNOAhiw
vocaroo.com/i/s1kFrJXAl0Gt
vocaroo.com/i/s17DTJT8eQlz
vocaroo.com/i/s0pTg85NSiXY
vocaroo.com/i/s08Op0xQX9dW
vocaroo.com/i/s0vExfce7ArG
vocaroo.com/i/s1jV6D3WwWTq
vocaroo.com/i/s0kXUexu2FoW
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

"All I need right now is someone to tongue my anus."

say traps are fucking gay

Can you say "Gathering of Endangered Species, Kekus Maximus"

vocaroo.com/i/s01CHCdQNRbF
vocaroo.com/i/s0fxgItdUqsB
vocaroo.com/i/s1fwF7NeaDMj

Say "Lewi Pooi is waifu :3

say

"Hey user, where you been? I missed you"

can you say "Happy birthday, John!"?

it's not till friday, but i'm positive i'll be a sad lonely sack of shit then too!

I'm so glad we're together, Jupiter. You make me happy. Thanks for being my bf! ;;; pls ...... it's for a friend

vocaroo.com/i/s1J0Ov4TqH6o
vocaroo.com/i/s1zhQ4rgE8QY
vocaroo.com/i/s0oVKlPFlFrb
vocaroo.com/i/s02GYNpESI5Y

YOO MY BIRTHDAY IS ON FRIDAY TOO

say

"thanks jupiter for posting this shit thread in discord"

I will always love you Kyle

worth it!

kthnx

Are you boys meming in here?

Get to bed. NOW. It's a school night!

fuck me onii-chan

we are a restaurant

I just learned today that synthetic differential geometry constructs the de Rham complex by mapping the infinitesimal simplicial complex into the space, and then quotienting out the maps that fail to be trivial on degeneracies. It's just an infinitesimal version of simplicial homology, and the proof of de Rham's theorem is pretty simple.

Also, homotopy classes of vector fields on a space are classified by twisted cohomology of the space with coefficients in its tangent bundle, which is just a mapping space in synthetic differential geometry. It makes me want to further examine twisted cohomology on a space with coefficients in some bundle from the homotopy of the space, or dually the twisted homotopy of a space with coefficients some bundle from the cohomology of it. It's a recipe for mixing local and global properties.

Please say; "papa domi, you are the coolest guy i know! Even though you look like a bear!" Tnx

Paradise
Is exactly like
Where you are right now
Only much much
Better

I saw this guy on the train
And he seemed to gave gotten stuck
In one of those abstract trances
And he was going: "Ugh...Ugh...Ugh..."

And Fred said:
"I think he's in some kind of pain
I think it's a pain cry."
And I said: "Pain cry?
Then language is a virus."

vocaroo.com/i/s1NGrq0H6vC1
Yeah wtf jupiter
vocaroo.com/i/s1dOVTorHT1X
vocaroo.com/i/s0nSAmZIw6Js
vocaroo.com/i/s09Cab0AxP1o
Sorry, I'm shit at japanese
vocaroo.com/i/s1OrFUfMGD8t

Please say. "Please kiss my feet." Yes, yes I'm a footfag.

could you say

"have you ever had a dream, where you stand on top of a ziggurat, wearing sungod robes, and at the base is a hoard of naked people, throwing pickle slices at you?"

vocaroo.com/i/s11g3VwbSR0F
I uh, butchered that pretty hard
vocaroo.com/i/s0IH7HB3WEID
vocaroo.com/i/s0jPCOaEimd8
vocaroo.com/i/s1ebhSvwMexG
I love feet!

Please say; "papa domi, you are the coolest guy i know! Even though you look like a bear!" Tnx

Say this: "She was Lo, plain Lo, in the morning, standing four feet ten in one sock. She was Lola in slacks, she was Dolly at school. She was Dolores on the dotted line. But in my arms she was always - Lolita. Light of my life, fire of my loins. My sin. My soul...Lolita."

breath for me

say "I'm jupiters waifu"

I am Gunnery Sergeant Hartman, your senior drill instructor. From now on you will speak only when spoken to, and the first and last words out of your filthy sewers will be "Sir". Do you maggots understand that?

the fitnessgram™ pacer test is a multistage aerobic capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues. the 20 meter pacer test will begin in 30 seconds. line up at the start. the running speed starts slowly, but gets faster each minute after you hear this signal. [beep] a single lap should be completed each time you hear this sound. [ding] remember to run in a straight line, and run as long as possible. the second time you fail to complete a lap before the sound, your test is over. the test will begin on the word start. on your mark, get ready, start.

I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my daughter go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.

9/11 was an inside job

I think the other Kubrick film quote suits the guys voice better.

Can you say; " papa D, you are much better than Urban and Urh. I mean... Your ass..just... Aghhh *moan* " thank you. I a forever thankfull

OP still here?

Sorry bois, a lot of reqs

vocaroo.com/i/s1XzxG3iH9zw
Can't say I have
vocaroo.com/i/s1lMyCNQ18x7
vocaroo.com/i/s1K5c021sjs8
vocaroo.com/i/s15oOyexhDJ7
vocaroo.com/i/s0qZecBpRUXs
vocaroo.com/i/s1F0VWycxLkh
Nice dubs
vocaroo.com/i/s05J1HM3pRbm
vocaroo.com/i/s037Gtbbh4dE
Tru, tru
vocaroo.com/i/s1fMEdLk5G3T

why am i the only one that has that dream?

thanks user

I drift that nibba skrrrr

You missed out mine :(

Drifta med ölbil

allah akbar

You fuck with me, you fucking with the best!

taco bell is shit

Masturbating to traps isn't gay

vocaroo.com/i/s1YuJrWgQmCn
My voice can't go high enough for a real skrrrr
vocaroo.com/i/s0nv57qZHyTn
Sorry!!!!
vocaroo.com/i/s1umFqMzhhGV
vocaroo.com/i/s14HEKFW0Ssl
vocaroo.com/i/s0trLCsccZkK

Say "Good night and sweet dreams."

Doov is tight ass lesbian boy

Fabian loves them traps nigga

Damn, the Lolita one was even creepier than I thought it'd be.

vocaroo.com/i/s1VgaMpHwzbF
vocaroo.com/i/s15t1lqsJaGQ
vocaroo.com/i/s1cnXp7lYotg
vocaroo.com/i/s04i6y4e85s9
vocaroo.com/i/s1YmSrGvWwW6
I'm glad.

Jaycob Deen likes trap threads

vocaroo.com/i/s1OU5CCNVCGS

Welcome to Uzbeki-Lan!

Jag älskar det när du kallar mig stora pappa

Rin is best girl

Pommes och bearnaisesås ala Benjamin

The zika virus was a contagious form of smegma

Can you say "I wish daddy would come back and touch me inappropriately again"

I hate your videos. I think you're the worst person in the entire world and you are not even funny. At best you are just mediocre and your videos have gone downhill. Most of the time you are just saying curse words all the time like its funny but in reality you're just covering up the fact that you don't have a single comical bone in your entire body. I hate you. Everyone hates you, nobody likes you. Subscribers are just numbers on the screen, nobody actually cares if you make a video or not. Do you really think people care about some fat fuck playing games on a computer? Do you really think the world will miss you if you just stopped? No one would care and the world would just keep moving along like it did when you weren't born. What? You think what your doing is special? You think what you're doing means anything? No one will even remember you in two years. All you will be is just a small speck of their life were they watched a dumb stupid video on the internet just to fill up their free time, because that's all you are. Just a way for people to waste their time to actually do something important with their lives. You mean nothing to anyone and if you and if someone says otherwise then they are just saying it to make you feel better because to tell the truth they don't even know who you are. They don't even know the first thing about you so how can they say that they care about you? They're just someone behind a screen. They have no actual interest in you as a person. No one has any interest in you as a person. Not even your "friends," not even your family. That's why you feel so alone. That's why you make self deprecating jokes because deep down you know you're a nobody. You know that without your channel you're a useless waste of space. And if it wasn't for your shitty videos no one would even give you a second thought. You're not funny, your're not interesting, I hate you. Everyone would just feel better if you just killed yourself.

"It's too big Onii-chan, please don't put it there."

vocaroo.com/i/s1HP45JIJb5F
vocaroo.com/i/s16e1AZ4H4Xo
vocaroo.com/i/s1AQZN59FWCn
vocaroo.com/i/s1wHOHhVdaZC
vocaroo.com/i/s0PvzzHpUQPz
vocaroo.com/i/s1M6BpA2QfEh
vocaroo.com/i/s1RwyWeplkf0
Agreed user
vocaroo.com/i/s0JthvPE5HZ5

vocaroo.com/i/s0hy0MS4PNNr

"I love you user"

:'|

>vocaroo.com/i/s16e1AZ4H4Xo
vocaroo.com/i/s1KETWI0et8H

vocaroo.com/i/s1ShQYwZE8vw
vocaroo.com/i/s1jvJqNOAhiw
vocaroo.com/i/s1kFrJXAl0Gt

Alright, all you faggots. It's been fun, but I gotta dash, maybe you guys will see me in the future?

Rasmus is a tall, autistic alienman.

Fries and bearnaisesauce ala Benjamin

vocaroo.com/i/s17DTJT8eQlz

>vocaroo.com/i/s17DTJT8eQlz
vocaroo.com/i/s0pTg85NSiXY

Give me your skype user

vocaroo.com/i/s08Op0xQX9dW

But op, i need you in my life

Hey guys, anybody here use msn messenger?

vocaroo.com/i/s0vExfce7ArG

i want to fucking die, somalia best country (say in shitty somalia accent pls)

Say in your best female voice, "Fuck me harder oniichan"

Harder, Aaron! Fuck me like the slut I am!

I am genuinely in love with Anne Frank. She was beautiful, witty, and graceful young woman who light was snuffed out far too early.

I frequently fantasize about being Peter van Pels hiding with her.

Oh god, just imagine deflowering that sweet girl on a lazy Amsterdam afternoon, lying and learn what each other‘s bodies were for.

Now imagine nine months later, she's got a massive bulging stomach from carrying your child inside of her and it seems like she's gonna pop any moment now. Her popped belly button makes it look like she's got a giant third boob where her stomach once was. She waddles around and can barely move half of the time. She's developed an insatiable craving for your dick and you've likewise developed a taste for her pussy. You're both cooped up in an attic all day have nothing better to do besides fuck like an unsustainable third world population. You lie down on your back, she strips off her almost comically too small clothes and kneels on top of you. She grabs a hold of your rock hard cock, inserts it deep inside of her, and begins to ride you like a stallion. You feel the pressure from her incredible weight and huge round belly bearing down on you but the indescribable pleasure of her tight pussy throbbing on you cock negates any discomfort. You sink into her beautiful soul, into that secret place where no one dares to go. After 30 minutes, you and her are both moaning with ever greater intensity, you know it won't be long now. Suddenly, you feel your cock shaking like a V-2 rocket and the orgasm reaches it's climax as your cum literally explodes like an 88mm AT round inside her Sherman tank, blowing the tunet right off. You and her both join as one, souls screaming from the sheer ecstasy. As the elation wears off, she lies next to you. Too exhausted to do anything else, you simply hold her in your embrace. In that moment, there is no family squabbles, no Nazis, no war. Just you and her, watching the sky turn pink with the setting sun.

you guys can add me on discord with this
YjBN6Qj

>Fuck me harder oniichan
vocaroo.com/i/s1jV6D3WwWTq ripheadphones

I came.

Discord shit dont work, send better link

bwfpfeH
Dont expect many people, this shit is totally deserted

oh yeah, gotta put in the rest of the link yourself, thats just the end of it

vocaroo.com/i/s0kXUexu2FoW

make kiss sounds

you better join the discord