So how much shit do I have to eat to be a Liberal?

So how much shit do I have to eat to be a Liberal?

Other urls found in this thread:

psychologytoday.com/blog/the-scientific-fundamentalist/201003/why-liberals-are-more-intelligent-conservatives
psychologytoday.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Less than the amount required to think tax breaks for the rich will some how trickle down to you

But enough to believe that 4 more years of Obamacare actually solves any issues? Awesome.

>implying the senate will non reject the new health care act and that the repubs in congress even read the bill they pushed forward.

>Republican dominated government
>"Hurr durr they didn't read it and they won't pass it cuz muh intuition"

>hur dur I have to eat shit to keep my mind off of all the promises little Donny isn't keeping

Beats the fuck out of having Hillary in office.

>hur dur my intuition says someone with experience in the field they going for couldnt do the job better
>hur dur I'm little Donny, doing my job is harder than I expected, I like my old life more

I am a Trump supporter, who hopes they do not repeal Obamacare without a complete repeal.
It is a colossal failure and needs to be left alone to fail.

>Experienced
>Colossal failure against a businessman with literally no history in politics.

Alright alright, it might be a little small, but you can totally still read it. my bad

>Mexico is going to pay for the wall
>travel ban 2x
>we aren't going to be world police anymore
>not going to attack Syria
>defeat Isis in 30 days
>Obama golfs too much
>cutting taxes for the rich will help you
>drain the swamp
>help the inner cities
>fix infrastructure

And you believed him, kek

Everyone I don't like is a
Liberal
Cuck
Leftwing
SJW
Marxist

The Emotional Childs Guide to Political Discussion

>HE GOLFS!!! WAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>HE IS GOING OFF OF A TRAVEL BAN THAT OBAMA MADE!!! WAHHHHHHHH!!!!
>WE'RE DOING WHAT WE'VE BEEN DOING SINCE THE 1900S!!! WAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

And you wanted some dried up bitch who would further tensions with Russia and "fix" ObamaCare.

Get real, you're a joke.

Just one piping hot logg will set you free

>implying I wanted hillary
>travel ban was Muslim focused
>spending over a third of your presidency on vacation...at our cost
>doesn't believe in climate change
>dismantling the EPA
>think clean coal is real
>thinks messing with North Korea is less dangerous than Russia
>pence
>removed limitations of separation of church and state

Experience in being a criminal. She's got lots of it.

>implying trump has never beenchem taken to court
>implying any allegations against Hillary came to be true
>remember when little donny aide he was going to lock her up? Has it happened? Hmmm

>Travel ban began with Obama and was Muslim focused since it's conception
>Not at our cost
>Who fucking cares about climate change
>Not dismantling, merely replacing
>Messing with North Korea is like bullying the autistic kid that can't fight back because everyone hates him anyway
>Hillary's non-existent VP
>With literally no effect at all

How does it not? Honest question.

>Destroying phones
>Deleting e-mails
>Murdering anyone who opposes her whenever she can
>Hillary has since disappeared from politics, no one really gives a shit what happens to her now.

this. why do americans keep confusing progressive ideas for liberal ones?

The affordable care act did solve issues.

>HE GOLFS!!! WAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are you replying to or imitating President Trump when he complained about how much golf President Obama played?

I'm not saying that Liberals identify as progressives, I'm just saying all progressives are dumbshit liberals.

Replying to

Like the never ending Democrat dilemma: "Just how else can we make the middle class poorer while lecturing them on how it's for their own good?"

Are you sure about that? Because it looked a lot like you were imitating President Trump complaining about how much gold President Obama played. Before he became President and carried on playing golf, of course.

>the world cares about climate change
>tax dollars pays for his vacations and security
>merely replacing scientists with coorprate shills

When has it ever?

funny how there are no charges brought up or no convictions or hearings. How's that Russia election fraud and ties panning out?

all of it

>funny how there are no charges brought up or no convictions or hearings. How's that Russia election fraud and ties panning out?
This was/is always fake news.

>the middle class
>poorer

Found yer problem.

Have you ever wondered why so many people appear to be "middle class"? It's because they don't like to think of themselves are "working class". Yet a large percentage of people who self-identify as "middle class" are actually "working class". So then when a politician comes along with a tax plan and some media outlet tells you "They're going to squeeze the middle class!" all these not-at-all-middle-class people think it means them.

tl;dr: If you make people believe they're a different social class you can get them to vote against their own self interests.

>Implying messing with retards with nuclear missiles is more intelligent than poking Russia who would do nothing

sorry that doesn't work. entire us intelligence agency agrees it happened

>implying there isn't a current investigation on this
>implying trumps people weren't taking Russians bribes

>Yet it doesn't affect you sitting in mommy and daddy's house all day, does it?
>No, they don't.
>Good. Let it burn.

>Charges have been brought up countless times by the FBI
>Plenty of hearings with Hillary on the stand have occurred
>Russia hacking our election was a complete myth made by Liberals. Don't attribute that to me.

Ohhh man, I'm so scared of a nuclear arsenal that has failed during the testing phase well over three times.

Here is what should happen IMO:

1) Hillary goes to prison for a year, for obstruction. Just like Martha Stewart did.

2) Manafort / Flynn are tried and convicted of treason

3) Trump forced to resign

I hate pence so fucking much but this seems like the "fairest" results.

>using a TLDR on Sup Forums

>implying I don't work full time or am a NEET
>implying the evidence lead to her conviction
>implying taxes don't pay for everything he does
>implying being concerned about the health of the planet is wrong

>implying because they failed three times it will never work

Never said the concern for the planet was wrong.
If you work full time then why are you here?
Taxes don't pay for everything he does.

Fuck, just how new are you?

Have you even fucking seen all of the news reports showcasing their incompetence?

Your argument is a complete joke.

lil kim is too short to reach the button
He didn't mention he works full time for Shareblue

>The military industrial complex is only good when they agree with me.

The world is a complicated place isn't it user? You'll cope.

yeah, but it is even worse. it is all that rural trash that thinks they are just millionaires who have fallen on hard times. They have been taught that taxes on the ultrarich are somehow taxes on them.

Can't tell if you are stupid, a troll or a shill

I can browse Sup Forums because I have a job? Cool story Sup Forumsro
Taxes do pay for what he does, how do you think the government funds its operations?

You won't

Wrong. Congress has set his salary, the government pays him. The taxes I pay don't include "presidential salary" and never will.

Guise, it didn't work three times they will never get it right. Kek, have you ever done any sort of research in your life?

Pro tip: most new tech fails during R&D, more than three times

Honest truth...

If you're under 30 you're not really qualified to make a political opinion. You're still learning life.

If you haven't been to college and taken some law and polisci classes, then you really have no place talking politics, as you're just not educated enough to know how it works.

90% of the country is to fucking inexperienced or under educated to form a serious opinion either direction.

Sorry.

Nah I'm doing fine thanks m8. I always wonder how you all find the energy to be perpetually angry, though. It must be so exhausting.

Where does the government get money to pay him then?

Actual they've had a successful detonation once.

it is like we learned in HS Liberal is for Change and Conservative is for staying the same or going back to familiar ways.
Unfortunately this mean that Liberals have to think (because new things require paying attention and thought) and Conservatives want to avoid thinking like the plague (once something is familiar you do not have to pay attention or think about it)
psychologytoday.com/blog/the-scientific-fundamentalist/201003/why-liberals-are-more-intelligent-conservatives
This inclination towards though or away from though is what created the large divide in intelligence between the two groups. Close to a 14 point difference. Now consider that the retardation level used to be only 20 points below normal. Those 14 points may be why Liberals see Social Conservatives as retarded.

Keep in mind that the blind followers of either side are not though oriented and hence probably stupid. It just happens that Social conservatism caters way harder to stupidity than liberalism. Add in authoritarianism and you get dumber as again you are seeking a way to avoid ever thinking and "Just following orders/the law" is another great way to keep you brain in the off position.

>90% of the country is to fucking inexperienced or under educated
>to

well played faggot

>Truth
>under 30

Thats your opinion, don't get the two mixed up.

>I have been to college and have taken both law and polisci classes. Quit making assumptions you troglodyte.

>"Hurr durr here's a statistic I pulled out of my ass because my opinion is automatic truth"

Your body is nothing more than a husk that doesn't even house a fully functional brain, that I know for a fact.

>90% of the country is to fucking inexperienced or under educated to form a serious opinion either direction.
Yeah, but they are smart enough to out vote high headed zero's.

Trolling is a art.

Do you have to drink a lot of gatorade to supply so many tears?

Um, I'm a Conservative.

>psychologytoday.com/
>HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!

>Opinionated article with no statistical evidence

>AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>the government pays him
>The taxes I pay don't

Good braining user.

When you're older, you'll know better as well as be more humble.
You're a fucking child right now

Okay, so Keystone, Health reform, Gorsuch, the Wall... All TOTALLY never got started... And TOTALLY didn't happen because of pussy Democrat filibustering...

>Composition fallacy

Just because my money goes to government agencies doesn't mean that it goes directly to Trump's paycheck.

wut

By this reasoning only athletes would be able to discuss sports.

Good counter argument there - "don't trust anyone over 30." Everyone over 30 is basically compromised. Logan's run bitches.

How you brain so good?

Technically it does. Tax money is pooled

>You're a fucking child

And you're a bloviating idiot who has literally no clue about jack shit.

>You must be 18+ to post

Get out.

thanks, this. None of it is "your money"

I sincerely hope you plan to commit suicide the day before your 30th birthday, before you become the thing you hate.

You probably think being an edgy teenager/20-something is brand new to your generation and your generation alone, too. Bless.

Not at all, non athletes can know the rules and how to play.

But you still need to learn somewhere. It's not innate knowledge. And politics is complicated as fuck.

Being this stupid
I can see why you are a trump supporter

>Wall in progress
>Keystone in progress
>Travel Ban being blocked by liberal judges appointed by Obama who allowed the same thing when he did it
>Lower taxes in progress

>Hurr durr nothing to see here Trump is a racist boolie and he's literally Hittlier!

Because I actually have an education.

Still no proof of it going to the president.

>"Hurr durr I said 'this' so it's automatically right
>Thanks for doing the thinking I don't have to do

>"Hurr durr ur dum cuz' I say so"
>No articulation of a counter-argument

Great job user.

>Because I actually have an education.
>Still no proof of it going to the president.

How do you think this works, Mr. Educated? Please enlighten us stupid plebs.

in b4 "It's not my job to educate you"

I'm 40, so... was presenting an alternate view. also people peak intellectually in their late 20s. I was far more informed about government and foreign policy when I was 16 than I am now.

>Still no proof of it going to the president.

You are a fucking idiot. l2government.

Aww, I missed off a millennial. Can't wait for you to be serving fries to my son.

>Not the one who made the first affirmative statement
>Burden of proof is on you, dumbass.

>Making poor people pay for being poor is good
>Free health care for the unemployed is good
>Pissing a trillion dollars which has no practical use down the drain is good

So much good.

>thinks lower taxes for the rich will help him
>is ok with paying for a useless wall

Thinks his tax money goes to the government but doesn't go to trump. Being this stupid

>"Hurr durr I can't respond so I'll just call you stupid"

>Everyone I don't like is a millennial

>I was far more informed about government and foreign policy when I was 16

No, you just thought you did and were naive enough to believe that politicians cared, or weren't all the fucking same. As you've grown older you've just gained enough experience to realise that 99% of everything 99% of all politicians ever says is bullshit, and you've grown tired of listening to it.

>Government agencies =/= Trump's check

>"hurr durr being this stoopid"

Blow your head off.

Yeah, if you determine that the middle class is Obama's middle class. The 10% makes 150,000 a year. Middle class is really not that rich.