I am 27 and starting to slowly but surely get a receding hairline...

I am 27 and starting to slowly but surely get a receding hairline. Wouldn't be surprised if with 30 I would look like pic related.

How do you fight that? Any other anons with hair problems and how do you deal with it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z-jdyx-XSic
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Shave your head bald and never look back

I shave my head

Shave your head. Guys with shaved heads are sexy as fuck and tend to act dominantly. Shave it babe

Why do you even care? It's just hair. Be confident instead of being so fucking beta that you get insecure of not having hair over your entire head, you little faggot.

For the past three years I've exclusively dated bald guys. Whether they were balding or just shaving, it is such a masculine sexy look

This.

i'm 19 and my hair looks like that pic

-Propecia
-Rogaine
-Hair plugs
-Shave head

Thats pretty much your options.

Try this caffeine shampoo dude, seriously it works! Been using head and shoulders caffeine for a couple of months now as I'm a tiny bit thin front and sides and it's helped.

It's genetic mate, not much you can do. There are products out there but costs are prohibitive and constant re-application of expensive product is required.
Just shave it off and cultivate the confidence to rock the look.
Many chicks dig the shaved look and you'll feel proper alpha too.

Is ur hair also thinning op? Like others have said its best to shave it. There's little to prevent it from getting worse and there is no way to style/comb it to make it look good.

i don't have this problem because i have hair like rope however if i was to become a bonehead i'll just keep it as a skinhead

Deal with it, faglord

Trips of fucking nonsense. What a waste. Just rub coffee grounds on your scalp you gullible faggot.

My girl thinks men with shaved heads look bad ass. When were falling asleep, she runs her hand over the back of My head then kisses me. It's intimate and wonderful. Trust me dude. Shave it.

You're fucked, baldy!

Shave your head retard. I had to because of chemo but it puts you in a new class of people. kind of like wearing glasses, you don't notice all of the skinheads until you are one.

Seconded.

cut your hair very short, do the facial hair close cropped...go bang chicks...pretty simple

Truth is going bald sucks. Happening to me but I just cba to deal with clinging on any more. Fact is women like hair and prefer it. Use rogaine and propecia or even proscar if you can handle the side effects. Dont miss a dose.

>this
i have a full set of hair and ive been skin bald. I look like a boss
Confidence > looks

fuck this. Shave your head and own it, OP.

Can we make this a sexy bald or shaved guy thread? Bonus points for slight facial hair. Not a full lumberjack beard

Show

Joking and trolling aside there are 2 reasons why you are losing hair that you can't control: genetics and testosterone

Your family prolly has a history of balding and/or you have too much testosterone in your system. Everyone is built differently luckily I won't go bald.
They have surguries and medicine to supposedly help hair growths but I have no idea how legit they are.

Or you can shave it all off if you think you're one of the few white guys who look cool bald

rub black seed oil twice a day (morning and evening) on your scalp you should see result after 4 weeks

i have hair mright now...

Gb2 ur trap threads faggot

Pic related

Why would you fight that? Jude Law is fucking hot.

There isn't a single fucking woman who dislikes bald men. Not one. Women would find you manlier with less hair. Don't worry about it.

Think about

>the Rock
>what he's cooking
>Statham
>Bruce Willis, in the 90's
>and all the other ones

Enjoy your manhood.

medfag here. Rogaine works best for prevention, not for regrowing hair. Of people who already lost their hair, only 1/3 actually regrow their hair when they start rogaine. So if you are interested in Rx now is the time to start, not later. Yeah, a lot of anons are right though, best thing is probably to learn to get along without.

When I was a teen, I had lots of hair and few girls around

in my late 20s, I was bald as fuck so I had to shave every 1-2 weeks, and had tons of girls around

Yeah maybe it's the age difference, but every single girl I've been with loved shaved/bald guys more than hairy ones

Now I'm 33 and going to get married, my last 5 gfs told me I look so much better than on pics when I got hair

Exactly. Bald men are sexy

Show us?

Don't fight it. Embrace it. Im 30. Been bald for 12 years. 6figure income (wendys). 9/10 gf. Life is good.

I have a very receded hairline. I always shave my head but recently grew a beard and notice girls who wouldn't normally notice me, notice me

Propecia

go abroad and get a hair transplant. bald never looks good unless you're Jason Statham or the Rock

Start out at Southampton move to Blackburn win the league move to your boyhood club of Newcastle and become all time top scorer of the premier league (referring to pic) if anyone gets this I like you

Become a footsoldier.

like those two are so good looking right? fuck this guy -- bald looks as good as you are comfortable with it. That's it. Do you think Hunter S Thompson gave a shit? Nor should you

He had his best days at Blackburn, don't remember him winning the league at Newcastle

He wound up shooting himself. Not the example I'd use

I didn't say he won the league at Newcastle

Yeah and forever lose the ability to get an erection

Sweet fuckin tradeoff bro

look OP, these are the types of answers you'll get here. A variation of either "deal with it" or "look at this other guy" or "oH yEa GiRlS lOvE iT tAkE mY wOrD fOr iT."

clearly it bothers you. Turkey offers packs that include ticket, hotel stay and surgery. if you're not poor like all these fucks here, go get it.

Niggers

shave that shit. you'll feel better and it's not bad at all.

from cancer. so, yes, it's a great example

What this nigga said. 25 with same issue, just shaved my head and don't care. Implants are a waste of money and everyone can tell.

There are no good solution to stop hairloss or regrow hair right now. Possible future science advancements is your only hope. In the mean time, the best solution is to shave your head, grow a beard and get a scalp pigmentation, it's the type of a tattoo that looks like a shaved hair. Places like "HIS hair clinic" do that. It's not cheap (around 3000$ few years ago, maybe more now), but it's the best get it and forget it solutions imo. You will have to shave your head every day for the best natural look, but that will just become a routine, just a get an electric razor and shave it in the shower.

I'm 16 and I look like this. What do I do?

Shave your head and grow a goatee

You don't fight it Op, just accept it and shave it off. You'll look better with bald even if you don't think so.
Receding or loss of hair and trying to keep it is like always wearing that one comfortable shirt that has holes or stains; You love to hold onto it an wear it, but you'd never go out in public with it socializing.
Though if you're a shut-in an and are to much a puss to shave it then you deserve the anxiety you're creating for yourself.
People that lose hair should all just go bald, they don't realize how much better they look without it.
If you were meant to have hair a proper head of hair, keep it, if not, shave it.

nick pls

Watch this OP
youtube.com/watch?v=Z-jdyx-XSic

That's Phil Collins and nobody saw it.
Kek

What age group of women like bald guys or very short hair guys like jason statham?

Either shave your head or buzz it down to a 1 or lower.

Unless/until they actually cure baldness this is the only option.

Right here.

If I could grow as much hair I do on my scalp and was able to reverse that to my facial hair. I would have went Ragnar a long time ago.
< Pic related

Fuck off.

It's not an age group, it's a taste/type.
What age group do guys like short girls/brunettes/whatever the fuck else?

I started receding when I was 17, but it stopped midway through my scalp when I was about 23. Haven't noticed any more recession since then. I'm 28 now. Thinking about either shaving it all off or saving up for a transplant.

In about 6 years they're gonna have a technology to restore baldness, and stop it. They're already doing it in rats. They found that SCF (Stem Cell Factor) is all they need to take out to make bald, or put in to give hair back.

this desu
embrace it and be alpha as fuck