Moms can now leave unwanted infants in a climate-controlled box

>In her mid-30s, Monica Kelsey learned her life began in tragedy. Her mother, at the age of 17, had been attacked, raped and left for dead. In the aftermath of her assault, she decided to have an abortion, still illegal in 1972. But at the underground clinic she had a change of heart, according to Kelsey's autobiography, and continued with her pregnancy. Later, she would abandon her infant when Kelsey was two hours old.

>More than four decades later, Kelsey is now a volunteer firefighter and anti-abortion advocate. She's among those leading the charge to install climate-controlled baby boxes — places for mothers to anonymously deposit their unwanted children — across Indiana, the first of which were placed at the end of April.

>"This is not criminal," Kelsey recently told the AP. "This is legal. We don't want to push women away."

>The boxes work a bit like a cross between a library book drop-off and a people-pod you might find in a Japanese capsule hotel. Padded and kept at comfortable temperature, the small box automatically alerts emergency responders within a minute of a baby being deposited. Kelsey told the IndyStar that the incubator locks after a baby is placed inside, and any baby left in one will be retrieved within five minutes.

>The first receptacle was recently embedded in the brick wall of a fire station in the Indiana town of Woodburn, near the Ohio border. Another box followed in Michigan City. Each box costs between $1,500 and $2,000, according to Kelsey; Indiana's Knights of Columbus will fund the initial batch of 100.

>Baby boxes are legal thanks to so-called safe haven legislation, also known colloquially as Baby Moses laws. In 1999, then-governor of Texas George W. Bush signed the first Baby Moses bill into law, in the wake of 13 dead infants found in Houston trash bins.

chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/midwest/ct-indiana-baby-box-20160505-story.html

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/indiana-installs-safe-haven-baby-boxes-abandoned-newborns-n568811
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

DESIGNATED

>Hey Hoosier lady, don't wanna be a mom? Just put your baby in this box and the magical tax dollars will solve all problems!

>Hey all men, don't wanna be a dad? Fuck you, lazy deadbeat! How dare you not take responsibility for your actions!

>modern motherhood

Fucking degenerate.

This..x100

We should like start a movement and demand we be allowed to be worthless lazy irresponsible cunts like women.

Knowing response times, half the babies will suffocate in those boxes.

>In her mid-30s, Monica Kelsey learned her life began in tragedy.

What shitty writing. I thought that it was saying that Kelsey was IN her mid 30s, and she was someone who had a life that began in tragedy.

If the statements are connected then there is no need for a comma.

>In her mid-30s Monica Kelsey learned her life began in tragedy.

Or better yet:

>Monica Kelsey learned that her early life began in tragedy when she was in her mid-30s.

Good

Great, now dinduettes no longer need to exert even a minimal amount of agency.

SAVE A LIFE
BIN THAT...BABY?!

America is a 3rd world degenerate shithole

>If the statements are connected then there is no need for a comma.

That's patently incorrect.

Learn what a dependent and independent clause are.

Your second revision is acceptable grammar, however, and more readily understandable.

Wait so because she was abandoned she now wants other people to be abandoned?

I think she hit her head when she was young.

>i don't want a baby/responsibility
>i know lets shove it inside this box

protips: this is going to get banned as well because it auto-locks itself, which places the baby in danger of being left in the box to die if the people who come there to take it decide they dont want to take the baby out because it's not the right gender/skin colour.

Loving that instruction sign in Spanish right above the Slut slot baby removal system.

SAVE A LIFE, BIN THAT BABY

>Just mail your unwanted baby in the mail box

How do I feel about this

Save a lady
Bin that baby

why are we allowing women to be fucking irresponsible whores who never have to face the consequences of anything?
>but what if u dont want the baby?????
then you can fucking control your sexual urges and use prevention and be fucking responsible
>but muh rape victim!!1!!
let the rape victims and irresponsible fuck-sluts put the baby up for adoption and see the consequences of the actions, dont just let them put them in an oh-well-bye-bye-baby-box.

Nothing new, hospitals and convents had these for centuries

Is sterilization unethical Sup Forums?

Why the fuck should a nigger be able to be a useless criminal fuck and shit out 7 babies who will be even worse, all of this funded by the white man´s dollar?

Want an abortion? Ok here have one
Want a second one? Hysterectomy

Wanna be a useless fuck receiving dosh from the govt? Off with your tubes.

/thread

did you not read the quote? this is vastly preferable to newborns dead in dumpsters.

these cowards have already decided to abandon their baby -- the box doesn't make up their mind for them.

do guns make people solve their problems with bullets?

Yep, this.

It's not an actual """"box."""" It's a climate-controlled cradle that's ventilated.
Germany's had them for years now. Too many dead babies found in parks and forests, frozen to death.

>feminist """""economist"""""
as someone studying econ this triggers me

Virtually every discipline has been invaded, don't feel too bad.

They're better than dead babies dumped in a bush and are necessary if you insist on banning abortions. I don't see the problem.

>They're better than dead babies dumped in a bush

The good thing about econ was after the fall of the soviet union leftist economics became a joke, now they are trying to weasel back in with this social justice shit

Fathers can use these too usually

Assuming they know about the kid

Have access to the kid

Don't mind unilaterally denying the other parent access to their child.

Are willing to remain silent as to what happened and probably risk kidnapping and other charges etc.. because if you invoke the protection of these drop offs they'll know how to retrieve the kid. defeating the point.

>mfw medicine is getting invaded
>mfw i saw some propaganda in the stairs about "Gender violence".
>Literally telling you to use proper pronouns.

Fuck, i thought i was safe from this bullshit

Nuclear physics?

I don't know how this is a new shocking thing

Poland has had those for decades, and it's a third world country

>Rig up a camera nearby that records when the box is opened
>Post their face all over town and online

Get fucked. Keep those legs closed or use a condom.

When I was small and thought of the future. I thought we would be traveling to other galaxies and have gravity defying cars. But it didn't turn out that way, we now have 3rd worlders coming in by the hordes and bins for "empowered " women to leave their babies in. We have politicians arguing to each other on who can funnel more tax dollars into places where people could terminate a pregnancy of a healthy baby and whether or not people who cut their cocks off could use a women's restroom. If you're a young adult, being religious is now a subculture to people who don't know if they have a penis or a vagina.

>be woman
>get tired of raising child
>put it in a box and have the government take care of it

>be man
>get tired of raising child
>law forces you to either pay up or go to jail

Feminism in action

>which places the baby in danger of being left in the box to die if the people who come there to take it decide they dont want to take the baby out because it's not the right gender/skin colour.

wut

i don't think babby is just left in the box until a adopter shows up

there would be someone who's job it is to take babby out of box ASAP

it's like leaving a baby outside an orphanage or hospital, someone will take it into the system

Nothing is safe from marxist insanity

You know if your super rich you could just go and make your own independent space program and gtfo from earth without having to worry about the fall of human society so its not like people have lost the option to advance technologicaly or anything its just that theres more fat around the belly of humanity now that it has feasted long without having to worry about survival or decency

Niggers have a great new way to abandon their kids

It makes no real difference I guess

>Femen gender officer comes to designated baby box
>sees baby is cis scum white male
>BREAKING NEWS: BABIES FOUND DEAD IN BINS
>NEED MORE MONEY FOR DEM BOXES

This is the weakness of this systems: A orphanage or a hospital are in deep legal shit if a baby dies on their doorstep, but having babies anonymously dumped into a bin in the wall for a faceless goverment worker to MAYBE show up and decide their fate might go unreported or, worse, file a "someone just been mesing with da box delt with it lol :^)", and who's gonna hold them responsible for a missing baby nobody wanted?

In most cases the fathers will be long gone. Most single mothers were either reckless and irresponsible in their use of birth control, or tried to oops a guy to trap him, and he bailed when he found out.

I bet Jimmy Saviles estate money is funding this effort. Great way to get a fresh supply of young kids no one will notice missing

I thought Mexico was supposed to be safe from this bullshit. Fucking hell, it really is a global thing now.
Postmodernism and feminism really are the definition of ideological cancers. They just serve no other use than infecting and destroying every single thing they can possibly come into contact with.

>climate controlled
The temperature will be kept at a steady 500 degrees Fahrenheit at all times.

The Judeo-Satanist Elite need to get their child sacrifice victims somehow.

This. Fuck women.

Physics major here.

My university only invited women for this semester's physics colloquium.

Ahahahaha for fuck's sake.

I've had enough. I'm not having kids in this environment. No fucking way.

Were I to ever form a family, I'd do so by moving as far away from this leftist hellhole of a society we have now. I'll move to a somewhat isolated area like Varg and live off of the land.

But if I ever have kids, they will not grow up in the insanity of the modern world. No way, no how.

>In her mid-30s, Monica Kelsey learned, her life began in tragedy.
>In her mid-30s "Monica", Kelsey learned her life began in tragedy.
>In her mid-30s, Monica Kelsey learned. Her life began in tragedy.

Worst country in the world

Whats stopping little cunts filling the box with shit or litter? Stupidest shit i've seen in a while, hope to god its just a troll

I don't know, what's stopping people from shitting in mailboxes or trash cans? What exactly is the concern?

We don't have any gendenerates here.

>get an abortion
B-BUT THE BABY'S LIFE IS PRECIOUS

>leave baby in the babybox
WOW FUCK THIS KID I DONT WANT MY TAX DOLLARS FEEDING HIM

Coming from a rapefugee shithole with maximum cuck dudeweedlmao man as president

Brenda's got a baby but Brenda's barely got a brain, a damn shame the girl can hardly spell her name

That's not my problem that's up to Brenda's family, now let me show you how baby box's effect our whole community.

this, i guess

except you couldn't. Becuase of space treatise

the only way would be to get a bunch of rich homies and form a sovereign nation, then launch all of the Sup Forums ideas from this nation

I'm OK with this as another option to abortion.

But not instead of abortion.

>le Sup Forums is a single person meem

>pro skub
BUT SKUB BAD
>anti skub
WOW WHAT KIND OF PERSON HATES SKUB

>Institutionalize irresponsibility among people who are allowed to vote
Great idea lad

Good for you user-kun

>If you save a person from being assasinated you have to pay for him his whole life

This idea had been successfully implemented in Japan.
If it prevents a death, than its an improvement.

maybebabybox

I hate this argument

"lol you're worse"

why not "yea, we suck, we must improve"

tourists suspected of homosexuality will be detained and jailed

>be in CS
>they talk for 5 minutes about women support
>1 semester passes
>90% of all white women have already dropped out
>the remaining women are either Asian or muslim
Truly a diverse place. I've become friends with jews, muslims and nigs despite being a relatively open Sup Forumsack. I guess women really are the problem, especially the white ones.

Yes because that doesn't lead to personality problems for the baby. There would be an influx of unwanted babies without enough people wanting to adopt. As well as babies would lack bonding and develop emotional problems because they would be left to 'cry it out'

>just don't have sex!

Spoken like a true virgin

Good qlty thread.

>Drop baby in box
>baby is later killed by X manner
Seems the perfect to git rid of unwanted nigs and future criminals.

BABY

Is this... real?

>Is sterilization unethical Sup Forums?
Depending on the situation. For people who leave babys in boxes it's a fine idea.
But I think you have to brand it as a right being infringed upon if you want it to gatter public popularity.
>Why is da white man denying poor black women the right to have government mandatet sterilizations? Being a minority is extremly hard, and having to decide for oneself if you want a sterlization adds to that burden. The state ows the black community to pay for "enhanced birth control" in low income areas.

>claim to hate niggers more than anything in the world
>filled with rage when niggers stop killing their babies

wot

I'm crying a bit right now, where did everything go so wrong? Where did our predecessors fuck up? What can we do?

>coming to your local firehouse, 2017

>too many
I don't want to live on this planet anymore

Jesus fuck it is: nbcnews.com/news/us-news/indiana-installs-safe-haven-baby-boxes-abandoned-newborns-n568811
I thought this was satire. Why isn't this satire. Fuck this country. Fuck all of this. Russia pls glass us.

DROPOFF

DUMPSTERS

>Michigan City
Why am I not surprised this shit hole has one of the first of these?

>man made climate change in a box

The liberals were right

>bitches dump their babies in a box
>baby becomes property of U.S. Government
>Federal agencies raise the children >kid grows up as #12345666
>cleans up highways and city sidewalks or other tasks with other Government raised people
>are emancipated from the federal government at the age of 25
Is this the kind of world we want to live in?

Spoken like a true slut

>stalk baby box 24/7
>five finger adopt baby
>do this several times
>18 years later
>unleash right wing death squad on the foreign horde
Prove me wrong

No one is saying don't do sexual acts, just don't let tyrone creampie your snatch senpai

I can't

Baby boxes exist in Austria since as long as I can remember. There never was such a case.

this looks suspiciously like an oven

democrat detected

Can you put your child support bills in there too?

The neutral atom is asexual transsexual, shitlord. When it is ionized by losing an electron, it is losing masculinity by donating (via rape as there is no consent) an electron and then needs to be referred to using the female pronouns (she/her)

When it accepts an electron, it is raped into becoming male and should then be referred to as (he/him).

It isn't that hard.

H=Sie/hir
H+=she/her
H-=he/him

>bitches dump their babies in a box
>baby becomes property of U.S. Government
>Federal agencies raise the children >kid grows up as #12345666
>cleans up highways and city sidewalks or other tasks with other Government raised people
>are emancipated from the federal government at the age of 25

Or

>Government raises kids to a certain age
>harvest their organs for people who need them

that seems pretty logical user
if you hate someone wouldn't them killing themselves be a good thing you don't want to stop?

>Canada

Vancouver is literally the cuckold capital of the western hemisphere