Would you rather trust an Christian Arab or a White Muslim, Sup Forums?

Would you rather trust an Christian Arab or a White Muslim, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b_HND35Mgm0
youtube.com/watch?v=E2lnWrQlzDs
youtube.com/watch?v=l8yzRLQquiM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Christian arab

Christian Arab, easily.

Christian Arab.

Obviously Christian Arab, get fukt OP

Christian Arab. I know a few in real life and they're bros.

White muslim because he is an edgy teenager who can revert back any time like the faggot he is when the trend is to be christian again

Christian Arab

Christian Arab

Christian Arab

And the Christian Arab is a sleeper agent

Christian Arab

Christian Arab 100%

A white Muslim is a traitor.

Christian arabs, or rather any arab that isn't muslim or athiest are bros so christian arab

>polished turd vs brainwashed turd that wants to destroy western civilisation

Either way we need to put the poo in the loo

Christian Arab

I'd trust them to fall to a well-placed bullet, sure.

christian arab, i'm not a dumb racist.

White Muslim since I would be able to understand them when they talk.

What's more pathetic, a white Muslim or a male feminist?

Neither

christian arab

According to liberals they are the same thing

Neither.

Tough choice.
I'l go with the christian arab though.
At least they're less likely to suddenly explode.

Christian arab ofc, if he had the balls to get out of that cult hes probably very worthy.

Christian Arab.

Christian Arab beyond any doubt.
At least those people share Christian values with us, unlike Muslims who claim to be the only valid religion and who only barely tolerate other religions like one tolerates a pimple in one's face.

Christian Arab.

Not even Christians have Christian values

Christian arabs go through a shit ton of persecution. They deserve a fucking break.

Christian Arabs are pretty based people overall.

Christian Arab here....

We are basically like Jews... Except without the global conspiracy. We care for money first and foremost ... And we'll murder othe Christian Arabs to get it.

We hate ourselves and we wish we were white... Also we try to hide the fact we at Arab. We pose as Greeks and Italians if we can get away with it

off the 55 no go zones in Sweden in top 2 of the top 3 most fucked up places are "Christian arabs" places

>Hallunda/Norsborg
Husby
>Ronna/Geneta/Lina

Ronna/Geneta/Lina is also known as Södertälje, they tried to buy the place up and run their own country from there, you guys have no clue...

The corruption is on a whole other level, every member if their so called "Syrianska brödraskapet" (Syrianic Brotherhood or Södertälje nätverket), even their pastors are frequently caught laundering money and swindling. We even created a new police unit to deal with just Södertälje, when our police unit specialized in Organized crime (Nova) was overwhelmed.

Södertälje is now the most policied place in the whole country, you guys have no clue tbvh

Some Södertälje music:
youtube.com/watch?v=b_HND35Mgm0

youtube.com/watch?v=E2lnWrQlzDs

youtube.com/watch?v=l8yzRLQquiM

I would trust the white muslim guy, at least he might have non-muslim family members
Look it up

Pic related is me

Christian Arab, no contest. White Muslims are traitors to their people.

no such thing as a white muslim

White Muslim here

We are basically like Niggers... Except they hate us too. We care for Islam first and foremost ... And we'll murder the rest of humanity to get it

tfw no hairy christian bf

implying I can trust you

>white
>muslim
pick one

Christian Arab definitely, any type of Christian over a Muslim for that matter.

One is a shitskin on the outside, the other is a shitskin on the inside.
Kill them both.

I have family in Sodertalje...

The reason why the city is so policed is because Swedes persecute Christians and would rather have Muslims take over their country. Christian Arabs are open market capitalists and that's why the government wants to shut it down. They can't stand a self sustaining municipality...

I garuntee In 20 years, Stockholm will be absolute shit and Sodertalje will thrive. Mark my words... We might be Jew like in our methods of gaining money but at least we won't stink up our areas with poorly hygienic burkas and poo in loo bullshit that your government is pushing for.

GET FUCKED

Christian arabs are cool

>Someone that chose Islam and wasn't born into it

Thats worse than most Muslims

Christian arab.

I'm an ex muslim. I know the attitude people have between each other and outwards. Don't trust them.

Taqiyya is working very well, I see.

>Swedes persecute Chrisitans
kek

The method of getting money there is everything but honest work, that is partly why the police is all over the place, the other part is ofc the killings, they are killing each other over stupid things. We even have a case of a man who threw his wife from the balcony (yes he was chrisitan).

The place is completely fucked, because fucked up people live there, the police can't enter the place because of stone throwing and shootings against the police.

I live here so I know what I am talking about

Christian Arab

Christian Arab 100%

>Christian
>Taqiyya

Are you trying to be retarded?

Taqiyya is a muslim thing so a christian wouldn't do it .
idiot.

Arab Christians any day. Mixing the white devil and islam is a fucking recipe for disaster.

>tfw I can know if someone is Christian or not by his family name

Definitely Taqiyya

Christian Arab

What were you expecting?

Islam permits muslims to lie about the doctrines of Islam, not about what religion they follow. Faggot.

christan arab of course, white muslim are filthy traitors

if you RELAY want to know check the foreskin muslims like jews are circumcised

>what is crypto-islam

Absolutely a Christian Arab.
Atheist here BTW.

Christian Arab.

Christian arab, duh
White muslims are the worst fanatics and true traitors

What of hes American

Christian Arab gives you the best of both worlds; a white muslim just gets you the knife.

Christian Arab. Most Christian non- whites are bros.

Christian Arab. I however would enjoy killing a traitor.

Lying about the nature of your religion is more insidious than denying it altogether what is your point?

And do you really believe a radical islamist would hesitate to lie about his religion if it gave him a chance to kill some infidels? At the most committed end we are dealing with people that believe their religion justifies the forceful surgical insertion of suicide bombs into kidnapped children what could possibly be beneath them?

Arab Christians are based.

Try asking one what they think of Israel.

Christian Arabs

Converts are most faithful because they know what they are doing. Especially if someone converts from Islam to Christianity -> that guy deserves shitload of respect because he might be killed by his ex "friends"

Only degenerate Christian scum racemixers would pick Christian Arab over their own race. Just shows how many Jews on this board exist.
>le Nazi
Literally nothing more degenerate than Christian scum.

Orthodox?

Christian over Muslim

Nigger, if you're a fucking White Muslim then they're racemixing with an Arab Muslim.
Eat shit.

Preferably neither, but I'd still take the Christian Arab.

White converts are completely broken in the head, they can't even blame following that shit religion on having grown up with it.

You are seriously retarded mestizo, no wonder you suck nigger cock around the clock. We can't even determine what you are over your Christian stupidity.

>said the Muslim

Coptic bro checking in here.

Thanks lads I feel very welcome at this overwhelming show of support.

white muslims are worse than regular muslims

Christian Arab.

While I'm not inclined to trust arabs, I'd trust even a muslim arab over a white muslim, because to be a white muslim you have to have actively chosen to be a muslim. You haven't just grown up in a muslim family, you have looked at their belief system, read the quran (presumably at least), seen all the fucked up shit going on around the world as a result of this fucked up ideology, and decided that you want to be a part of this.

Not only that, but you have to completely betray everything about your nation, your country, your history, and your ancestors and all that they worked, fought, and died for.

A westerner who converts to islam is the worst kind of traitor, and quite possibly the least trustworthy type of person imaginable.

A Christian. Muslims have a licence to lie as long as you're an infidel.

Spotted the kike.

traitors will always die first

>implying anybody is more degenerate and liar than Americans
You aren't even a race, you honour nothing, you fail in marriage, you are pathetic scum of the world. Jesus isn't going to wash away your sins you faglord. Muslims might be religious retarded, but there's nothing worse than race traitor capitalistic shit who mixed and destroys own race and country over muh Christianity. USA is far less white than Bosnians.

Christian Arab here. My family left Syria 30 years ago because of horrible things Muslims do that the media pretends don't happen. My dad hates lazy criminal minorities, we own guns, and we all got educations and work. I also have the added benefit of being an Arab (who looks white) so I make liberals furious when they argue with me.

Traitors of what? Jewish religion? I prefer white Satanist over African saint.

>Satanism came from Abrahamic religions

Last time i checked Satanists haven't ruined any race or country.

fpbp

It's jewish shit, idiot.

I'm with you brother. From Lebanon (aka west coast Syria)... Family moved to states 35 yrs ago.

SJW can't fuck with me because I'm a "sand nigger"... We are the white- people's last hope to fight the cucks.

I love getting in arguments with white SJWs... I tell them to check their privledge ... Man oh MAN feels so good.

I'd prefer a Satanist over a Muslim

You ask us to choose between an ally and a traitor. The answer is obvious.

white Muslim obviously :^)

Funny story to add.

My father was having some celebration for one of my graduations or something and was making steak marinated with wine. Him and his other friend say "Oh shit, none of this is halal." because his Muslim coworker was coming over. They then both laughed and said "Fuck Islam, we'll tell him it is."

Christian Arab obviously, why would you trust a mudslime are you retarded?

Shit is only your non-existent culture and race. Muslim is just a thing of the mindset, still much better than Christian scateaters of Germany. I don't understand why constantly cry about niggers and Mexicans when you literally prefer niggers. You identify as Nazis, i don't, and yet you are the first in line to be gased by Hitler if he was alive. This board is pathetic, Hitler hated nothing more than race mixers and here you are taking niggers/Arabs/Indians because they are Christian. You are so stupid that you don't even get it that all your ghettos are Christian niggers, same for European towns. Muslim Arabs are rare, it's mostly Turks in Germany or Asian Muslims.

Mah sand nigger. I'm Suryoyo so I'm white as fuck. I've have SJWs outright tell me "No, you're white so you can't be from the middle East." to try to desperately back pedal. It's fucking hilarious taking in Arabic and then explaining why I became successful through hard work and not magic white privilege, and that my family actually faced oppression instead of nonexistent systemic racism.

>the muslim is upset that people don't want to work with muslims and people who betray the culture
>the muslim is upset over someone supporting lebanese people who are christian and don't mix
Top. Fucking. Kek.

White muslim

it's more important that they are an ethnic fit than a religious one.

slovenebro is correct