Help me Sup Forums

Help me Sup Forums

I'm a 17 yr old Sup Forumstard who just got his first blowjob in school about an hour ago. It was after school, during the clubs and shit, and it started out with me grabbing her boob. We "continued" after we went under the stairs where nobody and no camera could see us. She says she didn't leave a trace of fluid, but I am nervous about that camera. I don't think that they check them that often and no teachers were anywhere near us, nobody stopped us or walked in on us, but I am still paranoid about if I'm going to get called in tomorrow because of that camera.

Help put my mind at ease. How fucked am I?

ban inc

Pretty fucked OP enjoy your ban

Stop being a faggot and worrying about shit. Who cares if you get caught.

Your post has disturbed me.
I fucking hate you. I hate you so fucking much. It is not fair; I don't get why losers like you get the girls. I am such a nice guy. It is not fair.
Also, enjoy your ban. You fucking degenerate. I hope you get caught. And, I hope you die.

What do you mean by ban

Do you mean from Sup Forums or from school

school

I know it's bait but...
What? Just what? Ban? Good guy on Sup Forums?

MODS WAKE THE FUCK UP

was she underage too? because if so, then whoever saw that action on camera is technically a witness of underage sexual activity. you could sue them!

MODDDDDSSSSS!!!

No one at school is gonna get your cum and test if for DNA and I doubt the school has your DNA anyway so they cannot prove its you pussy xD xD XD

Underage b&

I know it's bait but...

greentext or it didnt happen

Banned from school? You mean expelled, you fucking degenerates?

Just deny it. If anything just say you were talking. They don't have evidence. Calm the fuck down. Stop being a little bitch.

Yeah, you're fucked. Better to end it all now...

Gay. Why are you posting about getting a blowjob?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Kekkle