Was it kino?

was it kino?

No, but In Keeping Secrets and The Second Stage Turbine Blade were. To me, Good Apollo v1 was kind of like Coheed extract. You have a lot of short and simple songs through out the album, and then at the very end you have 4 tracks all roughly 7 minutes in length. These last four tracks being the "real album" but they're just...not that good.

ps. Welcome Home sucks and I have no idea how that's Coheed's most popular song.

Welcome Home is pretty epic bruh.

Personally I think Silent Earth is better.

It's not "pretty epic", it's cringy. An epic Coheed and Cambria song would be In Keeping Secrets, or Neverender. I know this album is fueled by Claudio's relationship problems but jesus man, write some better lyrics if you want to get your point across.

this guy knows what he's talking about
this guy doesn't

No, but SSTB is

Willing Well III is one of the greatest Coheed songs written. Period.

ok... but the album is worse overall

When I was younger my favorite was IKSOSE but after maturing a bit I can finally appreciate SSTB to it's full extent. Only weak track is Elf Tower.

Top 5 Coheed songs

1. In Keeping Secrets of Silent Earth 3
2. Neverender
3. The Crowing
4. The Willing Well 1
5. Everything Evil

Cuts Marked in the March of Men, is the most epic fucking song i've ever heard.

IKSOSE3 is definitely my fav, but i grew up hating welcome home and almost swore off all of C&C. Weirdly enough I stole a copy of GAIBS4 P2 from target the next year and actually enjoyed it so i went back and listened to their old stuff and fell inlove. Black Rainbow is my least favorite album and repeated listens to Afterman lately moved it into second. I refuse to acknowledge that TCBTS even exists, to the point that i had to look up what it was called just now.

>Black Rainbow is my least favorite album
Come man Color Out of The Sun exi-
>I refuse to acknowledge that TCBTS even exists
Yeah, I heard half the album and nope'd out. It's just not Coheed (It doesn't have anything to do with the scifi universe either making it double worthless)

> and repeated listens to Afterman lately moved it into second
My dude, Afterman has some pretty good stuff on it. Mothers of Men, Sentry the Defiant, Number City, Gravity's Union. I think Afterman is a bit underrated by Coheed fans

Yeah I almost posted without putting that in about The album that shall not be named, and realized that it existed right before i hit enter. I listened to the whole thing and almost fell asleep at a few points, and i was walking at the time.

When I listen to In Keeping Secrets loud at night on the interstate with the windows down, I feel like I'm in Star Wars

>When I listen to In Keeping Secrets loud at night on the interstate

FOLLOWING YOU FROM THE INTERSTATE WALKING AWAY

I'LL FIRE OOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNN

Man, there's just something about C&C songs that make them so quotable. Claudio makes the weirdest shit sound catchy

DEARRRR AMBERLiiiiinnNNIiiiAAA THA PRIZE WISHAS YEWWWWW TO WATCH OVAR MEEEEeeeEEEE

Its alright, just like all of their albums.

Of course the best way to listen to the first four is on the Neverender set.

Replace WWI with III and you're good to go.

Every band makes at least one bad album. The next Coheed album can only be a step up.