Does my girlfriend's arse hole look good/bad/average?

does my girlfriend's arse hole look good/bad/average?

dat ass, but roids. she's been taking it in the pooper long before she met you op

English translation?

She looks like you fuck it regularly.
You should post pics of something in her ass.

And this means...?

I fuck it once every couple of months on average.

Not a bad looking asshole OP, i doubt she's done anal unless you say otherwise. But it looks natural (not abused)

:)

Not good op looks like she had a bed post up her ass since she was 12

Well it Don't look horrible, but I wouldn't put my dick in that ass

Do you have a better quality image? I need more to make a determination.

How come?

All the same quality really.

It's not that bad, talk her her about anal bleaching. You can tell that she doesn't wipe well due to the brown stains around her ass hole. It should be pinker, cleaner. Overall, it looks fine just distaste the coloring.

you're an idiot. doesnt wipe well? fuck

Man I wana eat her as like raw shusi

She's cheating on you then

What do her farts smell like when she's healthy?

The only way an ass hole gets brown like that is years of improper wiping. I know, I am a Doctor.

Hahaha!

You genuinely think she looks used?

>.
she has no hemorrhoids. no signs of anal.

Would eat/10

Haha decent rating

Yeah. I see a lot more action in that pooper than once every few months

Let's see some tits and pussy

Shit tier.

I agree with this guy, if i had to rate this hold 4/10 it looks ok, but it looks dirty as fuck.

average

Most definitely has been used. Multiple cocks, toys, fingers but doesnt look completely destroyed anyway.

Hmm

>t. permavirgin

Dr. Pepper? Dr. Seuss?

Nah, no virgin. I am the captain of my house. My wife has a very pink pussy and asshole. She is only 25 I am 41.

Actually, I passed my boards and I am on my 4th year of redundancy as a surgeon. I assist with all sorts of surgery mostly all due to over weight complications.

also I'm a doctor and the best marine from my class
I also went to both fukushima and holocaust

This is a picture of someone who was thought to be my grandfather. We were split up after the wall was assembled.

Her asshole looks like it gets pounded alot without enough lube. Either that or she strains way too hard when shitting.

>Invest in a quality water-based personal lubricant and tell her to increase the amount of dietary fiber she consumes.

looks amazing, because it looks like you pound her in it without and lube on a regular basis.

looks like it needs to be savaged

Dr. Garglecocks, apparently

this thread show how little Sup Forums knows about girls and/or how many people try to be funny. her asshole is pretty damn clean and clearly has no visual reasons to assume she's been fucked in it before.

Need to feel it around my dick just to be sure.

Brilliant

Tell her to wipe it so we may have a look

Kek.

Virgin detected I repeat virgin detected