>post pics of your waifu
>insult other waifus
>keep ERP and RP to a minimum
>discuss stuff
>post fitting, not over-sexualised content
>most important: Have fun!

Claim

>Winning Girl: Reinder MacTiddie Edition claimed

god it feels good to have a waifu that doesn't need to get bigger doorways installed because of her garbage horns :^)

ass

hey Rem

Nobody should ever claim the Suicide Bote. It's gross.

>Suika

(jack)
I'm not that little!

blargh

>snuggles you~
How was your day?! Mine was pretty good, did one of finals test. It was easy peasy. Also I bought an album!

What puzzle? Panties boi got that.

Go deploy your flotation devices somewhere else

heya Taiga, how are you?

That sounds rather narcisstic to be fair.

kthxbye

No, but she needs bigger doorways for her squeeze her fat rolls

dis gon be gud

but it is now

Hi love user.

Claim

Hello everyone how are you all?

Sono!
>Bear hugs

where are the 2d slutty girls?

>tenses up and begins to relax in your arms
im doing good at the moment just got some coffee.
Finals are always stressful, how do you feel now? And you bought a photo album? I didn't think they sold those anymore

Hey I've been working up stamina in bed, so shut it!

it's Taiga! hi Just Taiga.
are you doing alright today?

Claiming best girl.

Futaba > Everyone else > Kawakami > Ann.

..meh.. I'm disappointed, user.

ehh, not amazing.
You? You been doing anything fun tonight?

Hoihoi LoveAnon

>falls over under your weight

wahh!

Oh you are tiny. Now off with ya

I thought It was pretty obvious by now that I'm an arrogant asshole. Marvelous deduction skills ya got there.

FUCK
YES.

claim'd

Our puzzle bb.

What kind?! Does it have cream and sugar or is it black? I'm calming down right now. About to hop in a nice bath! I bought a music album. Like an LP or whatever.

Stocking~

Doing quite alright, yourself?

Seras claimed

Claim.

Love my waifu. Happily married 2 years

I'm sorry for being a letdown

Really? You doubled the time to 4 seconds? While I'm proud you improved by 100% I'm certain this will not help your task.

No wonder you claim someone as inferior as Saya when you can#t even see the true best waifus in P5

Nope, just played a bit Nier:Automata, and Battlefield 1 with a friend. Besides that, nope

No, personally I think you're only acting that way out of pure boredom. You're not an arrogant asshole, you're just a bored young adult in front of your computer in the middle of the night, too lazy to go to bed and bored by high school or colleg.

Like so many other people. You are nothing special and you know it. That's why you act arrogant because you still want to be special, like everyone else

What puzzle?

So I went out and bought a katana.
>Tanya

>catches us before we both fall
Haha sorry I has a bit enthusiastic then
Hello there blown anything up today?
Hello there

So we beat on, boats against the current, borne back ceaselessly into the past.

neato! how are you, spooky eyes?

How much did you pay?
What steel is it?
How is it constructed?

2016 - LGBT movement, fighting for equality and marriage rights

2026 - Waifu movement, fighting for "claim" and marriage rights

Actually I increased from an hour to 3 hours. So shut it, dweeb.

No. I'm a genuine asshole. If that would be true I'd stop with this shit after a year or two like all the other trolls but I'm at it for more than a decade now. Same for politics and many other deals I won't explain here. No man, my only reason to be alive is to be a fuckin' thorn in the side for as many people as I can be and then fall into the grave face down so the rest of the world can kiss my ass.

Rem~

The sexy puzzle.

I'm well.
>Got it off buddy of mine, gave me discount. 100 USD
>I think it's carbon steel from the looks
>Custom built

We have a sexy puzzle?

Hello there...just wanted to make a point here i bet 60% saying the word weeaboo don't even know what are they saying or they don't know the true meaning behind the word and as you can see i'm a "weeaboo" too. Plus i don't mind people calling me weeaboo instead i fucking laugh at them because i'm a fucking japanese man i can speak japanese too for you baka dasuki baka baka baka there are you happy now?

Welp, I'm going for now, see ya

We need to make Nippon BANZAI again

Video or it didn't happen

Sounds like a lie to me. Since, if you were actually an asshole you wouldn't take the time to explain your philosophy to me.

>Special like everyone else

ok

So... the average blm protester?

Naruto is a gateway anime of the worst kind. It's a bad series, a clusterfuck of story and characterization that isn't very well done by any aspect, but which attempts to compensate for its weaknesses by adding in excessive shipping faggotry and DARKNESS. The normal user can see this as the shit it is, and may enjoy it, hate it or be indifferent to it, but all the while recognizing that the series itself, regardless of their opinion, is plain bad.
However, these very aspects that try to smear over the shit of its core make it a breeding ground for aspie, unsociable underageb& faggots who engage in every kind of faggotry both online and in the real world. The superpowered characters all trying their hardest to look cool, the jutsus, peculiar, colorful clothes, the whole ninja faggotry and everything about the Naruto world fuels their escapist fantasies, while the pity-party character backgrounds, emphasis on revenge, and overall preachiness of the series make it fit just right with the mary-sueish drives of your average preteen and his sense of unwarranted self-importance towards the world. Exactly the kind of shit that makes little kiddies and underageb& retards eat this shit right the fuck up.
Naruto is basically THE series to attract the most hated anime fanbase known to Sup Forums, which is why, regardless of individual opinions, it is the responsibility of every user to troll the fuck out of this show and everyone who likes it, and ensure that no Naruto threads ever encourage the newfriends to show their faces here.

I should pity you for having such a shit taste.

Lewd!
Why you want a video of me jerking off for 3 hour

that's good! please stay that way

Awfully quiet last few days.

>Misaki Claimed

You would fit right into Sup Forums then. Welcome new fellow Sup Forumsacck
Can't be so sure about that
>fedora tipping intensifies

Good evening.

By my standards, I guess I am.
I can always smile, but it doesn't last.

Ahh, doesn't sound terrible, never played either of those games myself. Battlefield with a friend sounds like fun.

Hi Misaki, found anything to play, or watch?

>being this edgy

That sounds like are bargain

There's two pieces.

RA-RA-RASPUTIN
LOVER OF RUSSIAN QUEEN

>I'm a genuine asshole
Pointing out you're an asshole yourself. You're really trying hard.

Late replies
No I'm not new
Actually almost at 1 year of being here 1 month to go
>USA Carrier
Now you listen here you little bitch...
>Didn't expect a thing from NieR
>Yoko Taro game known for fantastic OSTs
user...

I'm sure I answered that, but I'm fine. Just relaxing a little

Are you doing well tonight?

THERE WAS A CAR THAT REALLY WAS GONE

I just don't like it when people contradict my existence. Somebody in here does it ever since I began and it actually pisses me off to no fuckin' ends. Sore spot. And yeah I'm done with it, think whatever ya want its irrelevant.
Now you'll think I just said this because you pointed it out but no, Freud, I didn't. Don't get all caught up in your pseudo-intellectual horseshite

Except that they can't do shit.

I don't like Sup Forums they limit themselves to agendas, morals, political compass, etc.

You didn't see half of it boy

Its a bloody shame I have to. You gits don't even get this much it fuckin' hurts.

Hay Hows it going? what you up to?

Be careful not to cut yourself with all that edge.

Goodnight everyone :)

I can fap to this

>Car
Cat*

Your point being?

I'm good, fucking owned a Dutch exam today, happy about that. Nothing really, just talking to some people on team speak.

If I bully you enough like Syndra and co., will switch again like you did with toosaka rin

Honestly was and i'm glad I got my hands on ones for collectors purpose of course. Just need a
proper Gladius now.
>desu
TRUST ME, you would be perfect in Sup Forums all we do is be a thorn is peoples side. Just look at what we did to poor shia.

Theres always 2 pieces to sexy puzzles.