When will murca modernize and become a democracy?

when will murca modernize and become a democracy?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=XvAsR4O4W0w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

When the our privacy dissolves to the extent that even the richest and most influential people can't buy secrecy from everyone with their hands in the pot. Ten years for technology to develop slightly and business connections to form, and maybe ten more for the government to break the worst of it's fever.

After we finish crackin all the redneck skulls.

Have you seen the corrupt retards that get into office in the United States?
If it weren't a constitutional republic but a pure democracy the nation would have imploded mentally and exploded all over the world by now.

democracy
modern
pick one.

Democracy was a terrible idea. People always vote for centrist appeasers and women vote their emotions.

Most of (republican) america is moving in the oppisite direction. Shrinking early voting & closing down sites. Truly sad

So only women voted for Dump?

It is because the French, unlike the Americans, actually fought for democracy.

Therefore, they can truly appreciate it

No, women vote for open borders and refugees because they're guilty creatures.

I have seen Trump and his cabinet, yes.

It does seem like it's failing around the world. Canidates have to promise more and more (whether they can deliver it or not ) leading to more and more debt until the country collapses.

And at least in America, when one party acts responsibility the other uses it to punishingly / disingenuously to push them out of power (and it works)

I agree with the Starship Troopers Meritocracy. Any government that were committed to that kind of governance would have my support, up to and including my life.

Starship Troopers - "The Failure of Democracy"
m.youtube.com/watch?v=XvAsR4O4W0w

People voted from Trumparoony because they were butthurt though. Butthurt is an emotion.

74.6% did vote
But 11% of the vote were for nobody
Macron was elected with around 45% of votes

The very slogan "Make America Great Again" is literally nothing else but emotional

I didn't vote this year because Jury duty and because we had to choose between a retard and a criminal. Personally, we had a perfect opportunity to prove "We the people" by not voting for either and going either 3rd party or blank ballet. We failed badly.

This.

but that still means that they got their asses physically to the voting booths

(unlike many Americans)

wehn we get educate

*a criminal retard and a criminal

If emotion was a factor, then calling people racists and bigots would have made them not vote for him. They voted for him because he's not a politician and not a member of the elite. They figured he'd be a safer bet than another globalist career appeaser.

kek

the system worked. Donald trump can fix health care with no political oversight

>not a member of the elite
Are you trolling or are you actually serious?

forgot link

Rich doesn't necessarily mean elite. He's not a lobbyist and he wasn't in any real position of power before he ran.

Amerifats don't even vote.

princess bought it hook line and sinker didn't you?

He did the same thing politicians do but without regard to ever being able to deliver on any of it.. He promised the world and now hes slowly backing out of his promises one by one.

The chief globalist tracker has already declared basically everyone around him a globalist one by one.... And trump himself said he is a globalist

HOOK LINE AND SINKER

Or option 3. You're an idiot...

>trumpateers
>not emotional
riiiiiiiiiiiiiiight... they're just right-wing sjw.

>He's not a lobbyist
Confirmed troll

We're seeing Democracy self-destruct right now.
The problems with allowing decisions to be voted on as a "right" is that foreign immigrants, imbeciles, and those who were by chance of birth raised in a nation can influence policy without understanding it.
Having a minimum level of understanding requirement makes a lot of sense to me.
I.E.: before you vote, you need to pass a quiz on what the candidates platforms are, etc.

>implying globalism is bad

That's what China does. They've been an empire for 4000 years, they are already recovering fast after what the ((west)) did to them. Meritocracy. If you ain't strong enough, you shouldn't be in charge.

This is what people saw in Trump, a leader.

>They've been an empire for 4000 years

>Communism
>Empire
pick one

Nigger

My thoughts exactly, and I would add that if someone wants to run for office they have to take a test regarding the role, history, current statuts, and issues currently facing said office.