If you could make any rule for cute girls at school in order to satisfy your fetish, what would it be...

if you could make any rule for cute girls at school in order to satisfy your fetish, what would it be, and what's the punishment for not following it?

bonus points for having different punishments for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd offenses

Do well in school. Listen to the professors. Punishment for not doing so will result in failure

The rule would be that they must not lock the doors of the toilet stalls and are not allowed to deny entrance to viewers.

Each turn of punishment they will lose a part of their clothes. Starting with trousers, top etc.

As another demonstration of power they must do p.e. in their undies.

can guys do anything when they enter the stall though?

bump

bump

Must report to office with a load in their mouth once every two hours.

Failure to report the office requires the rest of the day topless with a vibrating bullet inside of them.

>rule for cute girls at school
Found the underage faggot.

All girls must wear no panties, miniskirts, stockings, no bras and see-through shirts.
Failure to comply will result in being naked and the entire classes and staffs public fucktoy for a day, even during class.

Girls are only allowed to use the toilet once a day, on a specific break.

Punishments for girls who wet their panties:
1st offense - forced to wear nothing but her soaked panties for the rest of the day
2nd offense - spanked bare bottom in front of everyone, as well as 1
3rd offense - must wear nothing but thick diapers for a week. Going to the bathroom is absolutely out of the question.

Messing is diapers for a month, with an enema given each morning at the nurse's office. Good students are invited to watch, if they want.

would girls normally be harassed when walking around?

of course they would. be no intercourse. Photos and touching (anywhere) are allowed though - from staff as well as schoolmates.

All girls are free use stock in the school. All holes. If they resist, or complain about taking it up the ass without lube at all, first punishment is 10 cane strikes. second punishment is anal fisting. 3rd punishment is giant buttplug and forced to be nude for all classes.

what if they have a boyfriend?

bad luck for him. Either he cares enough to share, he watches or leaves the room.
Disobedient behaviour will result in sissification and being forced to watch while taking it up the ass.

how short are miniskirts?
also are there any incentives for footfags?

>diapers

No bottoms allowed besides panties, panties must be hiked up the ass at all times. The first offense would be met with a harsh wedgie, the second offense would be met with a bra-connection wedgie to be left in all day, and the third offense would be met with an atomic wedgie to be left in all day.

This is Sup Forums. Don't act shocked people are into fucked up shit on here.

at MOST 1/3rd of the upper leg covered. Less will result in better grades, of course.

Why is this dumb shit here everyday. Someone explain this lame bread

and no there would not, sorry, not into feet.

if he tries to defend her, they should indirectly punish him by making the rules even harsher for the girl

Think my punishment isnt so bad either :P But yeah, you could have her be gangbanged and force her to moan and cum while that is happening and she has to fuck her bf with a strap-on afterwards.

>Tfw no qt, innocent school girl gf that gets dicked down by a staff member

i wonder what would happen to the cuter girls just on an average day

want me to describe it?

sure, can you also make the girl asian?

Yes please senpai.

any footfags here?

If you really want it, i might type in a greentext or a fanfiction someday soon. Get me some email, so i can send it to you, when im done

Much appreciated senpai
aqameice@gmail

he might try to make an appeal to administration for her

bump