H-Hello Anonymous! It's that t-time again!

H-Hello Anonymous! It's that t-time again!

G-General help and advice w-with yours truly, Alice3D!

D-do you need a hug?
S-someone to talk to?
A f-friend?

D-don't suffer in silence, Anonymous! I'm h-here for you

Other urls found in this thread:

anekiho.me/chat2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

why do i feel so feminine/beta/childish even if im 6'3" and muscular

B-because you have low self-esteem. I t-think you're lovely though

why are women so complicated?

yeah.. probably, but how can i change that.. i hate overthinking everything.
your voice is adorable btw. just looked up your twitch

Show your ass

Because of the non-newtonian physics required to render their breasts

A-ahh. Thank you very much~! D-do you have any hobbies or particular things that you're good at?

Can you help me to wake up in the morning?, i mean i have to go to a place but i cant get up, bed feels too good

O thank you wise and heavenly female.

ew someone is feeling sexy today?

I think all of us just want to see you take off that catsuit.

plox more pics of body

not really any hobbies besides hitting the gym to look good. mostly annoyed by everything, taking antidepressents.
kek

>female.
assuming

Go away whore we only want you for sex

wrong

Alice, my gf wants to spend time with me this weekend (sex included) but college mates wanna go barbecue, and not everyone who will go to the BBQ is on good terms with me, what should I do?

You almost got quads.

Can u write out ur twitch adress i can't tell what's after the /

I would s-set an alarm clock on the other side of the room so y-you have to get up to turn it off.

I-I'm just wearing what Celty does.

W-what are you taking, exactly?

S-spend time with your g-girlfriend.

/celtyplays

some kid trying to be femgirl on yt/twitch and getting donations doing this

your father must be proud

all bitches following this kind of people make me like ... tired ... gonna get some some sleep

^

woah woah..... body suit in a thread.... and it's not the dancing webm.... where am I Alice?

I j-just took the t-thread picture before I got my stream all set up f-for today, haha.

I really want to see you naked. What can I ( or you ) do to fix that?

traps heaven?

100bux

BBQ, take your girlfriend and if it goes sour tell your girl you're gonna giive her a wild night. leave and keep your promises

sometimes i feel like i don't belong in this society.

milnaneurax, like 50 to 75mg daily and i forget it often. the prescribing neurologist is pretty bad and gave it to me after like 10min talking

having issues with myself, some say im depressed but i wouldnt go that far, ive got my phases, lets just say that. it just massively drags me down that ill never be theperson i want to be, getting help seems like a waste cause in the end its just for me and ill probably kill myself at a certain point of time anyway

wat do

she's been doing it for years, hon. and she's helped me in the past, so I'm pretty comfortable saying it's not just her whoring herself out for another number or two on her stream.

0/10
not enough bunny.

Alan Watts, read up

G-Gt-tf-fo at-tt-ten-nt-tion-n w-wh-hor-re

Fuck the gay stuttering shit

Maybe try therapy for your stammer. don't worry it should get better with time :/

▲▲

I'm s-sorry you feel like you don't belong. You a-are worth more than you give yourself credit for

Smile more bud

Size really matters?, be honest plz

hey you lazy cunt will you finish your threat today?

halooo guys

fuck off faggot

oh trust me i have tried plenty of philosophy's but non of them make me feel better. this is mostly because i trust almost nobody in this world.

Hello, Alice!

Hello alice just wanna say nice clothes, hope you have a good day.

I feel like I'm going to die of a heart attack at any moment, but the doctors say there's nothing wrong with my heart.

Stream link?

I'm going to kill myself but don't have access to a gun.
Hospital have records of me saying I heard voices telling me to jump out of a window.
How do I convince my mom or sister to buy me a gun so I can finally relax

I actually have a thread of youboinned from like 6 months ago. Question is why am I always bored.

ofc betaboi

Wat do? Maybe re-define the person you want to be. It's in our nature to set too-lofty goals for ourselves. Therapy could even help with that.

but everything in life is worthless. even if i have some value it will all go to waste in the end because everything is just going to die.

Still not enough bunny.

dont let your heart win just kys

T-that's anxiety. T-talk to your doctors again.

A-alright guys! I'm s-sorry i was a bit late today. I will b-be on time for the rest of the w-week though! (O-or I'll make my b-best attempt)

H-here is where you can reach me outside of h-here:

Email: [email protected]
Steam: Aneki Margatroid
Patreon: alicemargatroid
Twitch: celtyplays
Twitter: celtyplays
Chat: anekiho.me/chat2
Instagram: Nanopup
Vaughn: thehotbox

l2r

hey Alice, just wanted to make sure I said I love ya and I'm proud of you for doing what you do.
make sure you, yknow, say hi to the wonderful thread host too.
there it is! I've been waiting all week for this again

Ahh! I forgot my picture. I'm losing m-my mind here today~

H-here is where you can reach me outside of h-here:

Email: [email protected]
Steam: Aneki Margatroid
Patreon: alicemargatroid
Twitch: celtyplays
Twitter: celtyplays
Chat: anekiho.me/chat2
Instagram: Nanopup
Vaughn: thehotbox

Why do you assume trusting no-one is a bad thing? if you've a reason to withhold trust it's ok.

gotta trust yourself first

Meditate more.
You can do a lot for your sanity; I, for one, have my personality copied to both my conscious and subconscious, so if one goes briefly crazy the other takes over.

are you even trying lazy faggot i cant even shitpost anymore

wtf alice you asked me what kind of antidepressants i take and now you leave, 25min after opening this thread? fuck you

I've been working out every day, getting my life back on track and feeling great. I'm not ashamed of my sexuality, man :) have a good day, friend

ometimes I feel like im a ghost in the world, Like even when im surrounded by people i feel like im less there really, just numb and going through the motions. I crave to be an integral part of a social circle one day, then eschew people to be alone as the whole process tires and drains me. Its a constant push and pull with what i want and what im able to do. What could get me through this, Alice?

I been taking anxiety meds

2 mg of clonazepam strategically taken at different times

am i just getting tolerant? should I ask for something else?

yes but it also means that alan's philosophy of ''just feel good'' has no effect of me because i personally believe that he is full of shit.

Yeah, melt yourself

yes.

Hi Alice!!
Nice to see you!

yep. Moar Bunny

I lost my soulmate, I want to kill myself, what's the best way to do so?

Actually, I could really use a hug.

Hey an Alice thread! Looks like you're on your way out. Well Hi and Bye then, Babe. You ever get around to tossing out that nasty ass pan?

itt: alice
same 3 orbiters
2 betafags thats all every threath

best i got buddy

livestream it
kys
kys
kys

That's not the philosophy I took from him, feel good when you feel good, but let go and feel shit when you feel like shit.

Welcome to the club.
Want to talk about it?

I'm here too

I am pretty sure I failed one of exams in my MSc. Feeling bad about it since I was aiming for a distinction and was on track too.
Now I can only get a pass if I get through the resit. Sucks because it will delay my Masters project and graduation since I gotta get into full time work to help my mum out with household bills.
Feels particularly bad since my mum has been supportive of me going back into education after a few years of working a minimal wage fastfood service job and to just mess up at this point.

You seem angry. Do you need a hug?

am I still a betafag, or are you finally promoting me to one of the orbiters?
hey user, what's got you down?
don't. trust me, it's not worth it.
nah

>>>>>>For you

This

Can I have a hug and a kiss on the cheek? Either one will work

I think he needs fisting if past convention is anything to go by

kys?

Let him have it bro

yeah but what if i just feel like shit i am gonna feel like shit forever. i need something to get me out of this mindset but i don't know what.

>Trust me
lost; well played, Jill

I'll fist him if it makes him feel any better

wow mmm still not orbiter

im not happy so i dont smile, i know that smiling itself should brighten your mood over time but it just looks stupid on me and when i feel that it didnt help i feel like i wasted my time
also nice dubs
even then, i just cant reach my potential cause im a massive faggot who cant get shit done
i feel like even then everythings useless anyway, as i said, i can never be who i wanted to be, not even if i tried. there are genetic factors keeping me how i am.

i feel so useless anyway, it doesnt even matter if im here or not. even if every human being is special and unique and shit.. whats the matter in the end, if im here im here and when im not than hurrah, the government doesnt have to pay for me, my family can finally concentrate on their good son and dont have to pay for me and shit

Where the fuck are your curves you pastey white freak?

#halp4chanthisbitchneedsattention

Every thread.... I almost enjoy the heckling at this point...
People are always changing and moving in different directions. I don't believe in a "the one" as people will always change. You are included as well, 10 years from now what you want may be entirely different (this is also why love is an action and something you work on constantly to reinforce). It hurts now, but that doesn't mean someday it won't stop and that there won't be a future for you with someone else, but in the moment, I know.. it hurts... it's supposed to. and it's ok to hurt..

you alright, hon?
I mean in the sense that I've been on the edge of that pit before, many times. it's not worth it, and you can always come back from the edge and find something worth going on for.
well damn. Alice, it sounds like I'm gonna have to come suck your toes so I can get a promotion!

I want to convince my gf to have sex on chatroulette or something. It really turns me on to be seen by random people on te net.
How can I talk to her to achieve this?

Some great king once tasked a craftsman with making him an object that would make him sad when he was happy and happy when he was sad to better ground his judgement.

The gift he was presented with was a ring with an inscription on the inside reading "This too shall pass."

you cannot shitpost is you dont know who are you shitposting