What is his legacy now that he's done with rap?

What is his legacy now that he's done with rap?

He's proved that black people can be inferior even in things they're 99%.

His legacy is making a few great albums followed by a shit streak followed by a decent album.

Relapse was great.

He's in the top 5 of all time, period

Not in basketball.

his legacy is making boring edgy 15 year old boy core but still getting his dick sucked by critics and ""hip hop heads""

He proved that shitty 12 year olds will follow any retard that claims he puts "emotion" into his shitty 8th grade poetry lyrics and that beta white bois will claim he's better than 90% of black rappers even though eminem is the most overrated rapper of all time.
I really don't like eminem.

>he's better than 90% of black rappers
He is though. His multisyallble rhyme schemes are more complex that nearly all black rappers you hear regularly and his ability to freestyle is unmatched especially when it comes to modern rappers.
Black person saying this.

Sure it is, Stan.
Sure it is.

>Black person saying this
Timestamp pic or I call bullshit.

>His multisyallble rhyme schemes are more complex that nearly all black rappers you hear regularly
i'm not sure what black rappers you listen and even so what does rhyme scheme matter if the lyrics are complete shit, a fancy rhyme doesn't matter when he's spewing shit. I hate like how people praise mockingbird but what he says is so uninteresting and generic.

you were serious about your earlier post?
fucking hell

I wasn't who you originally replied to.
But I am still calling BS.

Big L Lite

Well yeah that song is from one he started to fall under his drug spell and you his creativity and rhymes dulled overall. In my opinion at least.

>Black person saying this
What do you mean by this? You think one of the most popular rappers oat doesn't have loyal black fans?

Literally nothing. Yea, sure, he can dazzle normie fags with his trade off for sesquipedalian lyrics over sound quality. Hooray.

The fact of the matter is that he has done little to actually influence the sound of his respective genre, despite being somewhat a ubiquitous name.

You know what that makes him? Just another pop-rapper. The only people who hold him in higher regard than that are white teenagers who haven't been exposed to much music, of any genre, much less hip-hop.

SSLP was his best album, and he's released literally the same album like 5 times after that with different names. How do you call someone with such a monotonous portfolio a legend? I don't get it.

>sesquipedalian
fucking nerd

Being angry. About work. And the goddamn customer. Truly the white-collar rapper.

>How do you call someone with such a monotonous portfolio a legend?
Because this is rap, where the standards are lower.

>idiot thinks rap is anything more than normie pandering or pseudo intellectual bullshit.

This, people who praise eminem need to be gassed.

Eminem is awful, but at least he gave us the word stan. That's marginally useful.

>I'm your BIGGEST fan
What did he mean by this?

>The fact of the matter is that he has done little to actually influence the sound of his respective genre, despite being somewhat a ubiquitous name.
hopsin and xxxtentacion and ofwgkta wouldn't exist without eminem

because Eminem's style harder to copy

We can tell it's you.
You type sentences out like a retard.
Like this.