>we get a new student
>he's black
>here we go
>he shows up to school next week
>starts acting like a thug
>throughout the year he fights people
>gets suspended for getting a handjob in the back of the classroom
>holds down white girls and kisses them
>one day even holds me under his arm and jokes about 'raping me with his big black dick'
>mfw the only black guy in town proves everyone right and now I'm definitely a racist

His family lives down the road from me. Sometimes in the night I can hear them blasting shitty rap music out of the escalade, I'm not fucking joking.

I tried, Sup Forums, I tried not to be racist. It didn't work.

Forgot to mention they also have about 15 rottweilers chained up in their backyard. Can not get much worse.

Obviously that kid is the king of all black people and you can judge an entire race based on his actions.

This nigga is getting sweet hand j's from white girls in the back of the classroom? You're just jealous you little white cuck.

I also go to Flint, MI about every other week for school. I get plenty of other black attention there.

And nah, that chick was fat as fuck. Imma pass.

Reality

>Speaking like a nigger, hates niggers
Wew

get in ur hick-mobile and blast the song of the south or if ur in Alabama blast Alabama nigger

Grew up in a working class suburb of Chicago where it was 2/3 white and 1/3 hispanic (mostly Mexicans). The nigs I knew of were all on the West Side and I thought they were just a product of their shitty environment.

Moved to South Florida where you have $3mil houses, then drive 1/2mi and you are in the hood. Even Haitians and Jamaicans, not really Basketball Americans but have African heritage, are all very ignorant, short-sighted, and just dumb. And the dumb thing, not like it's a lack of formal education, they are just slow to pick up on anything. I work with tons of black people (Basketball Americans and Islanders) and they almost all share that laziness and entitlement and nothing else matters besides what they can get right now. Also the service industries (retail, fast food, whatever) are run by these people and the Mexicans who speak almost no English near Chicago get my McD's order right more than a nig with a US high school education. And when you tell the Mexicans they made a mistake, they fix it and apologize. Try to do that with niggers and they will argue with you and tell you that you were wrong somehow when they got your #7 with a Sprite wrong.

>tl;dr:
>what made me racist?
Shopping at the same Winn Dixie as these people for the past 4 years.

There's a reason stereotypes exist- more often than not, they are true.

>grew up in rural England
>we had Italian community in the village and grandaddy was Polish so its not so insular
>only thing was we had no non-whites and no non-Catholics
>move to city halfway through primary school
>half of my class is another colour and religion
>can't even keep track of all the new stuff I'm exposed to
>all I know is I dont like it
> had Muslim friends and stuff like that, I am not a hateful person
> but growing up how I did there was just something deeply offensive about walking around town and seeing whole areas filled with non whites. Still don't know why, I don't hate anyone, I just walk around and think really racist things

>Imma pass

Not all blacks are like that

>The crime demographics of the USA
>The political state of Africa
>The never-ending civil war in the middle-east
Basically, I hate shitskins and sandniggers.

Im black and i apologize for the niggers I have nothing to do with but i accept my punishment whole heartedly because what else can I do when my own kind proves me wrong. Maybe I'll just do whatever Michael Jackson did.

>tfw be me, rich sandnigger in holy scandinavia
>go on vacay
>be in elevator w old lady and probly a 10 y old girl
>old lady mutters "dont look at him, hes scary"
>im 6'1 & was muscular at the time
>i just smile and say t-t-thank you
also, living here is pretty easy mode, most of the women are into me,
just talked w a girl about how she sets up threesomes with sandniggers and how much she loves it

>not all
But a much higher percentage than should be.

I wanted to add to my original thought in Chicago, I thought the hood and the ghetto ass West Side was always because the people there were a product of their shitty environment. Now that I experienced and observed a little more life, I understand that the opposite is actually true. The West Side is a shithole because of the people living there. You could take all the black people living there and swap them out with white trash from trailer parks who have equal levels of education and poverty and drug abuse and I fucking guarantee the neighborhood would be nicer when inhabited by uneducated drug addict poor white people.

>study with a sample size of one

>only the stupidest of low iq people of any race would move out to a rural hick shithole anyway

Sir you are not very scientifically-minded. If you want to be proven wrong, actually put some effort in. You'll find it can happen quite quickly if you actually want to change.

But, you don't.

>post soviet union country
thats about it, xenophobia is love

>Do what Michael Jackson did
Get vitiligo and lupus and dye your skin while getting hooked on painkillers to stop the pain.

I have been pretty racist my entire life.
In year 3 i was bullied by a black cunt, in year 5 o got jumped by 5 of them because i questioned aboriginal culture.
And just last night i got mugged by an abbo at my bus stop. Lost $25 and im fucking furious.
Can we just wipe them out already?

>grow up poor neighborhood
>niggers fighting every day
>random gunshots
>trash everywhere
>single moms with kids by a dozen guys pooling food stamps
>niggers making fun of other niggers who try to get out of the hood
>niggers threatening to rape my mom and beat my ass 'cause we're white
>can't leave ANYTHING outside or it's stolen
>car constantly fucked with
>loud parties every night and day

I could go on and on. People who don't hate niggers have either never lived around or with them or blame whitey for their plight.

The one good thing to come from my years in the ghetto was an appreciate for the value of a dollar and my drive to work my ass off to achieve middle class status so I never have to be around negroids again.

Sup Forums

Lel honestly, the ones defending them never had to live near them.

Long article from the "YLYL" thread but it's spot on. They are like children and there is something missing in their DNA where they are unable to see cause and effect and thing about the future.

When I was really young and went to church for the first time we (my parents and I) sat next to a black family. When it came time for the "offer each other the sign of peace" bit and everyone shook hands I refused to shake their hand.

Go full Tasmania on them haha. My brother moved away from aus cause he was sick of how many people here are racist

it really just depends on the person. I've met plenty of awesome people that were black/hispanic/whatever. and i also have met people who are assholes that were black/hispanic/ whatever. it depends who they were raised to be. You grow up in a lower income area with gangs. most likely you will pick up some of those habits in which you grew up in. honestly "racism" the word in itself is stupid. its more of people being afraid of what they dont know.

I live in England so
> Rotherham, being the Islamic example,
> 1500 girls, all 15 or younger, some preteen.
> Raped and gang raped repeatedly
> Letters to Police from families, letters to MPs from families and victims.
> Social workers, police, and the government all agree, doing something about organized gang rape of children, on a repeated basic carrying on for years and years, would DEFININTLY be racist, and a PR nightmare, better to let it carry on, hopefully expecting parents who have girls in this city will just move.
> MP complains about the 3 MPs in the area who E-mailed each other, stating full knolwdge of the insane and horrendous abuse of 11 year olds being raped by 30 men in a single night, and how doing something about it may trigger a firestorm of shit from voters....
> Gets sued, by the MPs who knew what was going on, and ordered to pay just shy of half a million to them,

I'm not saying the fire should rise.... but if Bane was a candidate id vote for him.

Don't go to Paris.

>hard not to be racist when you're surrounded by hicks
>feel myself slowly hating blacks

Funny, when I grew up surrounded by hicks
it made me hate the hicks.

Then I moved out of the sticks and found that most people of all races are pretty decent
once you get away from the losers who never move out of the zip code.

Tassie cunt here, there's no petrol sniffers left here to be racist to.

I never even knew what Rotherham was til now, thought it was just one of them news buzzwords. Doesn't it just piss the shit out of you that news and media are too frightened to talk out on shit like this? I was saying to my own girlfriend the day after Westminster that we didn't really have to speculate the attackers ideology, and she genuinely straight faced said that there was no evidence that I had no reason to assume it was an islamist

> get a black roommate for college
> day 2 he asks who I voted for in election
> covers wall in black power posters
> smokes weed in room when I specifically asked him not to
> one day I bring up to a friend on campus how it can get uncomfortable with him
> mistakemade.tif
> blackie learns of this comment and freaks, calls me racist, tries to fight me.

He switched rooms shortly after. We go to a pretty highly regarded college and although my test scores were significantly higher than his, he said he got 80% of all costs paid. He ended up getting arrested.

Fuck black people and muslims

You're right.
No white person would plaster their dorm room with posters, smoke weed, get financial assistance for school, and screw it up.

Wow, thanks

You dont "try" anything. You were racist the entire time my cousin fucking friend.

You're right.

The white kid wouldn't have gotten into the school with such low test scores.

Sounds like they moved there to escape

You're right.
The white kid with low test scores would have just had their parents write a check.

Luk roven ......

Yeah just 95% when i run into a nice black person who just acts like a normal human im surprised like its my lucky day. Its like taking a one wipe shit. It almost never happens.

I hope we get a purge in most white countries again. We need to rid those countries of shitskins and nignogs.

All of these apologists saying there are good black people don't really know them. They only act that around white people to appease them. When they get with their own kind they chimp out and go back to their rape culture roots. We need to organize and for once abort these undesirables from our planet.

I wish for a genocidal purge of the entire planet from these tribal monkeys that refuse to elevate themselves from their mud hut culture level.

I CALL FOR PURGE!!!

Under rated post of the day.

maybe you're just a piece of shit and other piece of shit families (regardless of race) flock to your piece of shit neighborhood.

>chooses to generalize about an entire group of people based on experience with one person

Generalizations are the true mark of a simple mind. I'm sure you're not a bad person, you're just fucking dumb.

>
>>chooses to generalize about an entire group of people based on experience with one person
>
>Generalizations are the true mark of a simple mind. I'm sure you're not a bad person, you're just fucking dumb.

Hypocrite much you fucking childish clown lol

Do you even realise what you ask for here?

this leftist thinking, you dont agree with me? YOU MUST BE DUMB

Sure dude

>lived in poor area in SoCal
>grew up with about 60% Mexicans, 30% whites, 10% blacks, all of the trashy variety
>Mexicans mainly stuck into their own groups, would occasionally fuck with the whites and blacks to show off but were by far the worst fighters and were decent sports after they got their asses beat
>white kids all pretty much mind their own business with a few exceptions, never really start fights unless with other whites, usually over dumb shit
>black consistently start fights with absolutely everyone for no reason, never fight fair or 1 on 1, always bring in back up when the other guy gets a single punch in
>black kids smoking weed in class, bring guns to school multiple times, threatened to stab a teacher in front of me for telling him to turn his music off in the middle of class, set the locker room on fire twice, put a scrawny nerdy kid in the hospital for at least a month or two for accidentally walking into their "territory", which smelled like actual human feces from 10-15 ft away
>Mexicans actually start getting along with whites for the most part in a mutual hatred of the 10% black population that was causing 99% of the problems
I've never been happier than getting out of that hellhole

Cause right-wingers would never claim that leftists are dumb??

?????
??

Kek sounds like you're enjoying it in your upper middle class white suburban neighborhood.

That's not how it works for most people.

That's also why somebody like Trump actually got elected. Middle class people who work their ass off everyday, back in the 80s and 90s these people who worked in a skilled trade could live a comfortable middle class lifestyle and actually have a savings account and a college fund for their kids. Now they are fucking sick of seeing all these entitled lazy fucks expecting everything to be given to them while they are working 60hrs a week just to stay above water.

I grew up in a blue collar and hard working household and you will never convince me to go along with that bullshit white guilt racebaiting. Especially after seeing how all these people live. Just go to a corner store in the hood the day these people get their welfare checks and look how the sales of lotto tickets, booze, and black & milds skyrocket. Giving, giving, giving to them like the Dems want to keep doing is the worst possible thing they can do for society.

Holy Crap, the Fruit literally does not fall far from the tree.

Yeah,because all whites are rich and get a free ride!

>shitskin monkey detected

Just curious, where was this specifically?

Why would you join a thread about being racist to defend niggers lol

same

Not a leftist, actually a libertarian. I'm just not a racist fucktard that chooses to judge people based on their skin color, but rather judge the individual themselves. Identity politics is fucking cancer.

Exactly. I am a white male, 34 ACT score. I've got $22k in student loan debt after one year. No my parents aren't paying for my school. Colleges hate white males.

Look at these apologists cucks. They will be the downfall of your nations. The weak cracks in the foundation. They need to be repaired for the folly of their weak minds.

I am telling you these people that think tolerance is the answer will not save your children from being raped, families being murdered....

How long will we tollerate these affronts to OUR culture? They have been free for hundreds of years. What do they choose? To degrade our society by becoming a drain on its economy and a burden to the wholesome middle-class. We are the ones who live with them...not the politicians in their far removed castles from the common man.

Even with all the advantages OUR nations afford them what do they choose? Rape, murder, degradation of their neighbours. They refuse to assimilate into OUR countries. They instead empose their culture on us. The weak lap it up and say its good.

PURGE BROTHERS!

>junior high
>Yo, user, give me your pencil.
>Sorry, man this is the only one I have.
>You're a fucking racist!
>Well, I guess so.

>Basic training
>user, you owe me respect because you're white!
>Don't you see the irony in that?
>You're fucking racist!
>Well, I guess so.

Yes holocaust 2.0

Would you be able to do it? Even the children?

Yes of course, they cannot exist.

I'm a leftist but Niggers have got to go.

What about Italian-Americans? Slavs? Polacks?

Same with mexicans

>I'm a leftist but Niggers have got to go.
>I'm a leftist

Congratz, you can lie on the internet. Good job not being obvious either.

There will be an evaluation based on book smarts, street smarts, empathy, planning for the future, etc.

Slavs won't do well. Anybody overly religious will be gone (basically all Mudslimes and a good portion of the US south), and probably 90% of black people won't pass so only the smartest will be left and they will only be able to breed with other black people so maybe the intelligence will be passed down and they will finally be a respectable race.

They're good. Just nignogs and mudslimes.

pretty similar, sorry for low quality greentext
>I live in a country that's mostly white
>far from any place where blacks are common and no reason for them to come here since economy is in the shitters
>we get a black student
>i've browsed Sup Forums before and I was hoping he would prove all the stereotypes wrong
>we start getting to know him and everything goes downhill. It started with pretty basic stuff that I didn't care too much about like not being able to swim
>he was pretty dumb though
>very stuck-up and always brags about stuff mommy bought for him with child support
>women constantly reject him but still feels like he's the shit
>starts fights with people who are weaker than him in order to look tough
It was around this point that i started realizing how stupid they are. One of my biggest regrets are also connected to him. He was messing with me since i was smaller than him but i had a friend who's good at judo and I managed to learn some things from him, and i was able to twist his arm to restrain him and I could have broken his arm and gotten away with it with a scolding as the worst possible punishment. All I had to do was twist his arm a little but further but since I was afraid of getting into trouble I didn't.

It all started when I realized one important factor about blacks.
You don't become a civilized race by living in mud huts for literally the entire span of your existence.

Not him, but I voted for Obama twice. Then I moved from a blue state to a red state and saw how you can still have schools and firefighters and roads without enabling niggers and white trash to be lazy pieces of shit.

Black user.. I like to think I'm pretty civil and somewhat intelligent, in short I'm not a "Nigga"

But that being the case what would you do if you met me in real life? Like what level of racism is Sup Forums on?

Would you talk to me in public? Spit in my face? Or just silently judge and if say I "fit" a certain stereotype what would you do then?

I mean the past few generations they have had indoor plumbing thanks to the great Section 8 housing paid for by hard working white people.

Hasn't changed much.

Red states use way more welfare you fucking idiot.

Fuck off nigger.

I wouldn't treat you any different than any white or yellow person.

But, why would you join a thread like this as a black user? Just curious.

I've said a bunch of the most racist stuff in this thread. But...

I'm one of the people that realizes not every black person is a full blown nigger. I work with tons of black dudes, and since they are employed by a decent company, lots of true niggers are already weeded out.

Sometimes I will get one of them to help me for the day and turn my 12hr day into an 8hr day. Kinda nice. But at least half of them, I would rather not have their help because they are so lazy that even though my day is 4 hours shorter, the end result is shitty work and it ends up being more trouble in the end.

My taxes say otherwise...

Obviously I can't speak for everyone here, but I try to shake off the initial bad experiences and give you the opportunity to prove yourself one way or the other. That said, I have a lower tolerance for stupid when it's on a person of color.

right wingers can explain why they think the opposite side is dumb. leftists don't care about reasoning or debating. they have their deluded points of view and usually some form if superiority complex and every time valid points get brought up against their views they act like said point is too stupid to even react to, in order to hide the fact that they can't contradict it.

Yeah but you don't REALLY know them. You cannot say100% they don't act like nignogs at home.

Most people in this thread suffers from many different fallacies, like confirmation bias, proof by example etc.

I don't get it. You blame black people for being stupid, and you "prove" this with completely stupid "methods". Its just. LOL.

So.,,, what do you lot think of the 'wiggas' or the trailer park trash who can be just as bad?

I wouldn't say shit because I'm a fucking beta and hate blacks just because I'm insecure about my tiny cock. Fuck you!!

Worked with a few decent black guys up here in Canada; also dealt with piece of shit type nigs, Slavs, natives, ho-donk hillbillies etc.

shit people gonna be shit; wish we could find and sterilize them all.

In Alberta sterilization was legal into the 70s; hopefully it makes a comeback.

Every racist in this thread

They will be dealt with in phase 2.

After getting rid of a cancer culture. There will be a majority that think exterminated culture was abhorrent. Minority that think otherwise will slowly atrophy due to new social norms.

But I do... I have chilled with many of them. It is exactly what you would expect.

>proof by example
>proof by evidence
>wahhhhh!!!!

Yes, they are just as bad. But there is a much, much higher change that the average black person will be a piece of shit than the average white person. It's something beyond just upbringing, there is definitely a genetic thing going on.

Just that nobody mainstream wants to come out and admit it's true in a world like this.

>trying not to be racist

I live in the suburbs of Detroit and gave up after 16 years of liberal indoctrination when my dad's car got broken into during a Tigers game

My advice? Don't even bother trying

(I'm 20 now pls no suspend)

What I first learned as the definition of racism is judging people based on their skin color not their personal actions and their qualities as a person. I believe stereotypes are right more than 50% of the time but if I meet you I will look at you with an open mind and give you the chance to prove the stereotypes wrong. But you are the exception, not the rule. You might be a person capable of a nice conversation but that won't change the fact that most blacks are barely as developed as apes.

When I was 20 and working at a Wal-Mart during college. Be me pushing carts in the hot ass sun when this nigger coming from popeyes puts his soda in a cart. Oh hell naw I immediately lose it and call him out "wtf dude dont you see me working take your fucking soda out you idiot" nigger tells me to shut the fuck up and do my job before he whoops my ass. I tell him to go fuck himself and start walking his way. It suddenly hits me ive never been in a fight before but its too late to back down and look like a bitch. I bullrush him and slam him down so fast it'd make Arn Anderson proud. Get up and holy crap adrenaline is just flowing and I can barely walk or breathe. Make my way to the back and tell my manager I need to go home. Spend all day thinking of niggers retaliation tomorrow. Never see him again since then never liked blacks. Fuck them

retard.

For every cuck apologist in this thread.

Truth is truth.

OP here, off different computer.
If you're cool, you're cool. It's just that my initial impression isn't exactly a clean slate from having been around ghetto people my entire life.

Truth is oppression since they got to your shit stain country.

What part?

>people who act like niggers at work also act like niggers outside of work
>evidence = evidence ---->proof
>the average black person in America is more likely to be a nigger than the average white person

I don't see anything wrong with any of these things, based on everything I have learned in my many years of dealing with people in the real world.

Stereotypes exist for a reason.

Niggers killed all the white children in Haiti after the revolt. I would propose using a virus if we could engineer one.

Good job bro. You need to train to fight though.