/hoc/

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/hzjv2
youtube.com/watch?v=Ath5E3oyGbo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'll ask again.

OEL or Hedman and why?

I bet If I bought one of those bud red light things I would never have to change the batteries

ristolainen

Finnish busts need not apply.

I have a better one.

Burns or Karlsson?

ristolainen

Shit that's actually tough one. Overall I think burns is more valuable to a team but Karlsson is one of the best offensive defenseman we've seen in a while. I might have to take burns but it's difficult either way.

>tfw goat

Every Finn in the world is better than the "king."

literally who?

Literally inconsolable

Rangers have better history and are superior to your meme team, Paco. Just because we were refpucked out of a cup doesn't make us shit.

>lundshit

Good posts.

The rangers had no business anywhere near the final, and were a snow pile away from being swept

Dubs never lie

wew lads my Christmas bonus is 10 grand I'm getting us all hookers

le firetruck man

Dont forget the cocaine too. Hookers and blow go together like darts and coffee.

i want a ghetto hooker, one of the black ones

I like you guys but not that much, it's byoc

I'll get one of every flavor

Who can stop the elite jackets

is panarin a kane babby or is he actually good? every time i see a panarin highlight its him getting a feed from kane and 1 timing it into the net

Panarin makes him better
But he's still amazing

It's chemistry IMO. Both Kane and breadman play well together and complement each other. I don't think it's a coincidence Kane has been very good the last year or so just like panarin has been elite since he joined the NHL.

>panarin waits for a pass from kane
>shoots
>chemistry

>Kane has a career year while winning the ross and hart
>only year panarin was on his line
Hmmm

this
risto is quickly becoming an elite d-man
top 3 young(25 or under) d goes risto, hamilton, and oel

remember when that one user posted saying he had wong tickets?
how did that ever turn out?

kek OEL is better than both by a fucking mile.

I don't think anyone met up with him

you're replying to a finnaboo tripcuck

>OEL any good

When will this fucking meme end.

When Finland no longer has memes.

So now that bishit is dead, can we finally say that trampa won't be making it to the playoffs.

Also how the fuck do you die from something like this as a goalie.
streamable.com/hzjv2

He's better than any defender Finland has produced over the past decade. Open your bias eyes.

who /readyforbeanmas/ here? I've been a good bean all year I hope he brings me something good.

>tfw remembering the snowpile

Good times

Stamkos being kill is what did them in. You're going no where when Tyler Johnson is your #1 center. They might nab a WC spot but I doubt anything more.

At least he made the save

By playing in his 738th consecutive game, Ducks' Andrew Cogliano took sole possession of 5th on the all-time iron-man list.

If he keeps it up, he'll finish the season in 4th place, ahead of Craig Ramsay (776).

Also worth mentioning that this streak is from the start of his career; he has never missed an NHL game.

To pass Doug Jarvis' record 964 games, Cogliano (currently age 29) will need to finish out this season, play another two full seasons and then 15 more games in the subsequent season. So right around November 2019, when he'll be 32. FWIW, he'll be an FA in the summer of 2018.

mirin?

Based cogs saying fuck you to injuries

Cam Atkinson is on pace for 90 points

sure they will stay at 25% PP

Matthews, Marner, or W. Nylander?

and why?

Every player has a meme year eventually.

>cam Atkinson has been the most prominent powerplay forward

The order in which you asked.

1. Matthews provides the biggest impact to a team winning

2. Marner has the best offensive upside of the 3.

3. Nylander is a lesser version of Marner.

due for massive regression. see the TOI (3rd on team for forwards, trailing by 1 minute)

Can Atkinson never regresses

51st for McDavid and the Oilers

Leafs are better than the Oilers.
t. Leafs Nation

This tbqhwyf (to be quite honest with you family)

I disagree with your opinion.

McDavid > Matthews

McDavid is also > 99.999% of the league. What's your point?

The Leafs are one point out of 27th in the league, the Oilers are one win away from 8th in the league.

Draisaitl and McDavid > Matthews and Marner, my dude.

>play nhl 2003
>make line of thin manlets with worst stats possible
>make line of huge tall players with best possible stats
>rules off
>physically destroy team manlet and score 200 goals

Good way to let out steam

>McDavid Draisaitl > Matthews Marner
For now. That won't last much longer.

Of course McMeme > Matthews.

However leafs > Oilers

Oilers have been basement for 10 years lets be careful about judging this recent success. I believe that if I had to put money on it, both the oilers and leafs will win a cup with their current cores but the leafs will be a better team.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ath5E3oyGbo

All memes aside, I'm pretty fucking stoked on the young talent in the league right now. The generation who grew up after the clutch and grab era is finally yielding more and more high-octane players.

>Dedmenton
>Winning a cup in this day and age

I don't think so, Leaf.

Me too ladimir, and I am pumped to be part of a fanbase that gets to experience them firsthand

What the fuck did Tortellini feed the Blue Jackets? They're ripping the roof off this shit.

I'm not even an oilers fan but all they have to do is get some depth scoring and depth defense and they are a consistent playoff team. Plus they have the best player in the league.

Also nice Hedman dubs

And they're not even the hottest team in their division. Get fucked Ohio

Will the meme supreme actually take Las Vegas native Jason Zucker or are they going to poach a D? I would hate to see Scandella or Dumba go, but Buttman must have his flesh sacrifice.

>tfw Detroit gets Liljegren

YEAH they are
10 in a row
1 BACK of 1st
Playing the penguins tomorrow
They will take first. By winning

The only thing I'm pissed about is the inevitable expansion draft for tea 32. The leafs are lucky enough to not have a lot of players that need protecting but when that roles around theyre fucked.

Karlsson puts up better numbers playing for a worse team, and Boucher has him playing defense for a change. Karlsson > Burns

Won't be anytime soon. You're talking at least another 5-7 years. Look how long it took since the previous expansion.

just because you spam this annoying shit doesn't make it true

Since 08/09 and excluding the year they finished 9th and made the playoffs, the Leafs have finished 24th, 29th, 26th, 27th, and 30th. That's not exactly a stellar record, lads.

It also took the oilers 10 years and a gift of next Crosby to assemble a semi decent team.

>I believe that if I had to put money on it, both the oilers and leafs will win a cup with their current cores but the leafs will be a better team.

inb4 shitstorm

Most of the shitstorms are caused by leafs and oilers fans so I think this might be ok.

Guys I invented a new meme: MARIAN GAYBORIK. What do you think?

>At 5v5, the Flames control 53.6% of the shot attempts with Hamilton on the ice. Without Hamilton, that number drops to 47%. Hamilton’s CF% Relative to the team of +6.6% ranks him 4th among the 167 defensemen to play at least 300 minutes at 5v5
>hamilton
>not an elite player
lol

The Leafs are 5 years in, now with Babcock and Matthews, and they're still almost 3rd last. Leafs fans shitting on the Oilers is like a guy clinging to a piece of wood after a shipwreck, making fun of the guy next to him for taking forever to patch together a useable boat.

I'm not trying to downplay the Oilers failures of the last decade, I'm trying to understand why Leafs fans think their team has been so much better over that time frame.

ehhh, we can put it on ir for now

The rebuild has only been 2 seasons though. I'm not deflecting the vile waste of a team the laffs have put on the ice over the years, but that had a lot to do with the GMs refusing the tear it down. The laffs have also only been to lucky enough to grab 1 first overall pick. You're right though if you had to select 2 of the worst teams since 2006 the laffs and coilers are it.

Answer me this honestly: how good do you think the oilers would be right now if they drafted Eichel or even Matthews instead of McDavid?

Except the leafs aren't 5 years in, they are 1.5 years in. The old management was delusional and thought we were just one piece away so kept mortgaging the future for over the hill veterans and drafting guys like Gauthier.

The shift since Shanahan/Babcock took over has only been 1.5 years and every aspect of the team has changed. Just watch the leafs in the next couple years.

So being competent on a team with dog shit D makes you elite?

you faggots are beyond full of yourselves

cant even be relevant for an entire season and you think you're god's gift to /hoc/

To be fair, Chiarelli and McLellan took over the summer before last season. So they've had about two years and a bit to unfuck the catastrophes of the previous regime.

>second only to burns in goals
"167 defensemen have played at least 300 5v5 minutes. Among them, Hamilton ranks 2nd in goals per 60, 2nd in points per 60 and 2nd in shots per 60"

Habs fan?

I wasn't aware 1967 was 1.5 years ago

must be something to see the world through a delusional laffers eyes

True, but they had a few more assets to work with (Hall, Nuge, Ebs, McDavid) then the leafs because of all the sold draft picks.

not even close

You can't actually have a civil debate without being a cunt can you? You've witnessed your team win as many cups as I have so I'm not sure how that's relevant at all. But congrats on those Gretzky cups you never watched while you probably weren't even swimming around in your dad's nut sack.

>inb4 I was totally alive!!!

but the leafs havent been rebuilding since 1967 you simpleton, they have been rebuilding for maybe 2 seasons at most, surely you arent stupid enough to count the years before shanahan came in and cleaned house are you?

laffers only get to pull that card since they traded their top 3 pick to the b-ruins for kesslel. Having segshit on your team wouldn't have changed a thing.

The laffers are so young they don't even remembering >laffs. Keep going faggots you're just making the inevitable outcome that much sweeter

I'm not deluded enough to think they've been a joke for a while. It's just funny how of all teams that shit on us the most it's the coilers. Literally just as futile.

They have games in hand over division rivals, are you seriously purporting that they could have the same or a better record with less games played?

Hey guys, kinda been out of the loop, haven't had consistent Internet for a few weeks.

How are the Canucks doing?