Name someone who doesn't smoke weed, but thinks it should be legalized. I've never heard of a single one

Name someone who doesn't smoke weed, but thinks it should be legalized. I've never heard of a single one.

That's because people who have never been high can demonize it more easily. Once they realize it's not even as intense as being drunk they also realize that it being a schedule one drug is fucking retarded.

I thought weed should be legalised for several years before I smoked. I wrote an essay on it in high school, but didn't actually smoke until I was like 25.

There's no logical reason to keep weed illegal when alchol is legal.

Me

My father was a cop for 23 years it was his job to arrest people because of weed, confiscate it, all the typical shit. But he thinks it should be legalized

I would be more afraid of someone who has never tried weed, wanting to legalize it

I dont smoke and think all drugs should be legalized
I know plenty of people who think like me
most of my friends and some family members think that way too

Me

I don't smoke it but if my dad didn't he would probably be dead by now or a walking zombie drowning in a pool of pharmaceuticals from the VA, he also claims it curing his skin cancer topically and the VA doesn't want to comment on it or talk about it period.

There's also alot of money to be made in legal weed, and saved.

Kal Penn - Kumar from harold and kumar.

maybe if you werent so high you'd notice there are lots of people who agree with that

I dont smoke. It should be legalized.

I've only smoked pot once. Its a disgusting and filthy vice and I judge anyone who smokes it harshly and immediately presume they're a disgusting degenerate.

That being said, legalize it. Criminalizing it sure as hell didn't work (well it did enslave the niggers again like they wanted) and we could use the tax money.

you must be fucking retarded

why are you making the same thread again?

if some states already legalized it by majority voting then it's obvious the majority of those states aren't stoners.

Why are you so dense?

>Its a disgusting and filthy vice

how so?

Who cares? I'd be naming somene who doesn't have an informed opinion, after all.

Who cares. Some people just don't like it

i only smoked once, but before that i thought it should be legalized

My Mother doesn't smoke, she thinks it should be.

Me

my mom

me 2

Me. I wouldn't mind smoking weed, I just hate smoking as a whole.

It should be legal because it will create jobs and economic opportunity. From a moral perspective though, no drugs or alcohol should be legal. They are addictive, they are bad for you. Is weed horrible for you? No. But it is bad for you over time

Plenty of my friends don't smoke, but think it should be legalized.

Imagine someone wanting to enjoy something legally that they'll do anyways even if it's illegal.

I smoke weed and dont think it should be legal. it is dangerous, addictive and illegal, and doesnt need to be in the hands of teenagers.

like murdering someone?

My entire family, and everyone I've ever talked about it with wants it legalized. I live in a desperate house wife's style drug free zone, two of my neighbors on either side of me are cops, and they want it legalized too.