This number belongs to a 19 year old guy who likes to drown cats and beat dogs with wooden boards

This number belongs to a 19 year old guy who likes to drown cats and beat dogs with wooden boards.

>pic related

>inb4 NYPA

Do with this information as you please. Want to piss him off? His girlfriend just dumped him, her name is Gracie.

(Bonus points if you get him to an hero, post results)

nypa

Already inb4'd you autistic faggot

Non op bump, kinda bored so

>This number belongs to a 19 year old guy who likes to drown cats and beat dogs with wooden boards.

You're gonna need more than just a statement of him abusing animals before Sup Forums gives a shit. Because......
NYPA

nypa faggot

kys

fuck off nigger

kys faggot

No proof.
For all we know he's now dating your ex and you want to get him in some fashion.

>
>No proof.
>For all we know he's now dating your ex and you want to get him in some fashion.
Correct.

Unless OP posts proof, such as the target starring in ShovelDog2017 or ZippoCat2.0, OP's request will be denied and his posting privileges monitored

Implying that we weren't going to deny your personal army request anyway?

Sorry. Better luck next time.

Lol I called he said he's calling The cops on me lmao fuck him

Kelsey McManie.

Makes me wonder if this is actually op tricking people into doxing who they think is the original op

When I text him and he just gave me that name, I kinda had the same idea.

Is he asian

OP is a supreme faggot with a girls name. BTFO

OP didja hear? Your plan backfired and you're a cuck

kek

what a wonderful turn of events

I'm not OP.

I called and asked if he needed any water or wooden boards.

I'm sending 30 gallons and 6 planks, he must have a lot of pets

No shit you're not. I was linking your post and OP.

And? Let a man get his rocks off, just because you don't like fucking up defenseless animals doesn't mean the rest of us dont.

He lives in Chico, California will update with more information later...

nobody cares, end your self