Ohhhh he's Mexican, I totally didnt get that. They didnt make it obvious at all

Ohhhh he's Mexican, I totally didnt get that. They didnt make it obvious at all.

Hey man, are you Hispanic?. Me and my wife went to go see this movie in theaters and shit like this always embarrasses us. I feel like Hollywood tries way too hard to include the Hispanic culture in movies. I'm not bitching because at least they acknowledge us (well Mexicans) since Mexico has a large population here, but I feel like awwwe fuck, really???.

I always wonder do whites and blacks think this same way? or are they like wow, pretty impressive and does it peak their interest at least for the moment of Hispanic culture.

They did the same shit with Batman vs Superman.

To be fair, he was one of the decent characters.

His character design was completely garbage though, generic chollo with skull tattoos? That's downright offensive.

They didn't

>That's downright offensive.

It really is in a way.

Blacks like to show off their "hood mentality" and almost take pride in it.

A lot of Hispanics don't take pride in that "cholo" shit.

I feel the same exact way as you. What they don't realize is that a lot of us are fully integrated into american culture. I mean, yes, it's nice to have someone who is "mexican" in a movie, but just let that be a fucking footnote. I hate that shit, because I can't even identify with "mexicans" that hollywood shoehorn into their media.

Okay, but did you know Harley Quinn is crazy and hates the world??

Why is her cup so small? That would make anyone crazy.

Are you expecting a Mexican gangbanger NOT to look like a cholo?

Mexican culture is so fucking degenerate. If I could nuke one country in the entire world it'd be Mexico, no question about it.

>El Diablo
>He should have been a good boy with no tattoos and worked at taco bell!

I actually like the skull tattoo. I mean Mexican people love celebrating the dead, so it makes sense. National Mexicans hate tattoos that is true, but Mexican Americans love them and believe me that the tattoos they get are even WORSE.

I expected a super-powered gang leader to be more than a generic cholo, yes.

its for espresso

This is an actual cholo, el diablo was a chicano

Most gangbangers don't look like that.

Dude looked like severe MS-13 and 18th street gang shit. Those aren't even Mexican.

Most regular cholos don't tattoo up their fucking face.

>Vida Loca

lel seriously? he got a Ricky Martin tat?

He was also the best character in the movie

>living la vida loca tattoo

Wew

>forgetting Katana

She's easy to forget if you ask me.

Mi Vida Loca tattoos are standard for Hispanic gangbangers

it means my crazy life, and often is tattooed on the hand, above the heart, or on the face represented by a triangle composed of 3 dots

jajaja gringo maricones

Looks more salvadorean 2me.

>forgetting IRL Aussie shitposter

Sounds like your mother was raped my mexicans.

LMFAO