You have 10 seconds to tell me why the world is round

You have 10 seconds to tell me why the world is round

>pro tip: you can't

Please tell me you're not this stupid

Why would I tell you it's round... when it's not. Wait until you guys see photos of the turtle

Shameless self bump

What do you mean? Let's understand your logic roundfag

Gravity
>/thread

Good bait, user.

well, at least we know gravity pulled all the blood from your brain to your ass.

The assumes that in 3 dimensions there is really a "down" for everything to slow to.

>u wut m8?

You guys realise this is bait right?

Everyhting is attracted towards the planet's core you fucking idiot. It doesn't simply go south.

Fake science much?

Nah not bait, I really want to know why Australia is not flooded right now

if you are in the core (supouse you can stay alive), would you be atracted to the core or to the surface?

There's no gravity at the core of the earth. Complete weightlessness

The northern and southern lights

Wow that was easy

In reality the world isn't round. the force of it spinning actually makes it an ellipse.
also world is round b/c it's massive enough to move itself into an equally distributed pattern. that's why Eros isn't round like our moon

how many people will bite the bait

don't give it away you fool!

As per your request, everyone sees the same angles of Earth's surface when looking at the horizon.
In response to your pic, Earth's center of gravity is in the core, thus affects surface water at a macroscopic scale equally.

There is though, it's just even gravity at every angle giving the illusion of weightlessness

This bait is mentally handicapped.

retard fell for the bait

Everyone in the northern hemisphere is upsode down. Australia is right side up

Burden of proof is on whoever makes the claim.

Explain the coriolis effect for a flat earth

gravity doesn't go north to south, neither is the lowest point of a body of water determined by north to south. Gravity pulls towards the center of mass of an object, no matter how large or small. The water is flowing downwards towards the core of the planet, but is stopped by the bowl that is the ocean floor. If gravity and surface tension weren't a thing, then explain to me, flat-earther, how we have zero-grav experiments even just in airplanes descending really fast? How does water in those experiments pool up into a sphere suspended in air if gravity doesn't exist?

what bait? people really think someone is that stupid?

I miss the troll science threads.

Its probably a cube. Thats why thee surface is flat and thats why it can be circumnavigated. It looks round via satelite because of refraction and the lense are round. Just like how our eyes perceive our sorrounding.

retard, the magnets need to be behind you to propel you forward, now you're just going backwards

That genuinely hurt to read. Bravo.

What the fuck? You think the ocean floor is uniform depth? Get the fuck out of here with this 4th grade bible camp bullshit

>if gravity is not strong enough to stop a small stream from flowing to its lowest point

k
e
k

LOL South isn't 'down', you moron

This may come as a surprise, but if you go outside and look around, the horizon is a circle. as if your standing on top of a big sphere

also if you watch a ship sail towards the horizon, the bottom will be the first to disappear

If this somehow isn't bait, you're actually very, very retarded. Gravity doesn't pull down, it pulls towards the center of mass. Actually, everything on the planet, including water, is "falling" towards the center of our planet (primarily, we are affected by every other thing in the universe, but the effect lessens with distance). However, we are stopped by miles and miles of crust and core.
>inb4 hurr durr the earth would fall into the sun
The Earth is being pulled toward the sun at x (I don't know the actual number) miles per hour.
The Earth is moving "sideways" at y miles per hour. Y is larger than x, but it is not above x's escape veloctiy, hence orbit.

I came here to shitpost and chew bubblegum.

looks like I'm all out of gum.

ask me any question flat earthers and be dismayed.

I really miss troll face.

A friend is now a flat earther. It's scary dumb.