Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dFKVl5Ggy3o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

fuck off mate

I never forgot him

;_;

the fuck is your problem lassie?

You now remember Rob Gronkowski

Nobody forgot about Vince, winner of the greatest college football game of all time.

When people say Dak Prescott it good mention Vince Young. Or Krappernick, or RGIII.

That's "Former Pro Bowler" Vince Young to you.

I never hear from Cowboys fans because I don't associate with beaners.

three different meats in a sausage sounds kinda gross

but, three different meats in your mom sounds hot

Kill yourself and I mean that sincerely, Ahmed.

Frankly I have no idea why he's considered to be a total bust. Yeah he was dumb as shit but his play was solid for the most part.

The oddest thing about vince young is he had a record of 32-18. For a guy that's considered a total flop that's a great record.

He's also the last guy who won a playoff game with the Titans.

you now remember Tommy-Gun

He was a top 3 pick and out of the leauge in 5 years.
He is also almost legally retarded.
I've met him in Austin about a year ago and he's a good guy just didn't have the mental fortitude to be an NFL quarterback. Freakish size and athleticism with a rocket arm but that wasn't enough to keep a long career

You now remember Jon Kitna

You now remember Carnell 'Cadillac' Williams

You now remember J.P. Losman

he won the greatest college football game of all times

i never forgot him. nor will I ever forget where I was and what I was doing when that shit went down.

it was truly goat. that defensive stop to get him the last minute drive was goat. everything about it was goat.

good feels being a native texan

that's all hot dogs and links are if they don't say "100% beef etc"

like my nigger friend would say when I would get hyped up about my cheap hotdogs I was making. "it's just lips and assholes"

it probably is.

>you now remember the 'dream team'

>the waterlogged hamlet of USC

He has a steakhouse in Austin that's a solid 8/10 would eat again

He was the proto-Cam/Wilson

>vince was bad

youtube.com/watch?v=dFKVl5Ggy3o

>American atheketes

I just don't understand why people still spend first round picks on QB's who are actual dumb people. Like, almost every other position fine, but you need someone intelligent to run your damn team on the field like that.

If I ran a team and had a high first round pick, I'd just send a few random smart people I knew to go have lunch and a beer with the QB prospects, and just chat with them about history, science, politics etc. If a super highly ranked prospect sounds like a retard, disregard him immediately, trade down and get who you really want etc.

This would work much more often than not, I promise you.

They just had a pretty good team during that stretch to cover him up, honestly. Didn't they go like 13-3 and get a #1 seed with Kerry Collins as soon as they dumped Young?

You've got a point - see the Ringer's post on Khalil Mack or any interview with Aaron Rodgers

You now remember Miles Austin

Collins was an all pro that year and they had chris johnson running for 2k yards

Peyton Manning was a dumb fucking hick. And so is Eli.

You wanna know who's smart? Ryan Fitzpatrick

i made him a hof qb in madden 2011 lol

They don't have to be geniuses, just not retard tier. Peyton and Eli are pretty smart (well, at least Peyton). I'm just saying disregard the tier of athletes who a person of even slightly above average intelligence can see that they are a real cut of intellect below what a person should be.

You now remember David Garrard.

Shrekd

The slowest black man on the field not named Albert Haynesworth

> and just chat with them about history, science, politics etc.

That's retarded. You're going to try and gauge someone's intelligence from something they could potentially have no interest in?

t. Muhammad

Is Gronk the most dumb athlete ever? Do you think he ties his own cleats? Can he count to 10?

He wasn't a good starter, but he was reliable as hell as a backup.

You haven't payed much attention to how Dak's played this season

lets see how he plays next season when teams have time to study him

Somebody shop this pic into the "Absolutely Disgusting" image!

>makes correct throws
>doesn't put ball in danger
>doesn't force it
>just throws to the guy that's open

Fuck man how do other teams plan against that?

Boise State v Oklahoma Fiesta Bowl was better.

Again, still missing the point. The topics are just general things to try and get a gauge of their intelligence. They can not care/know too much about those things, but if they respond with shit that obviously indicated their low brain capacity, like: "Uhhh... hmmm ah shit man like I don't know lol... fuckin ain't too good I'm a football guy haha" then disregard them. If they're well spoken and articulate why they don't know those things well, hen accept them.

I'm just saying converse with these fucking people and make sure that you don't have an idiot running your team, who you expect to memorize hundreds of plays and play calls, an be smart enough to analyze a situation, predict defensive player movement, audible correctly, lead and inspire a team and have them look up to you, etc. You're not going to be great if you're a retard. How is this even remotely controversial? Teams need to do this.

Also once again, this should only work for QB's. You can have a 52 idiots but you need the one intelligent guy to lead them in the field.

Why the fuck would you ask a potential QB about history or politics? The goat qb and head coach are political retards that supported Donald trump . I seriously doubt Peyton manning or Steve young paid attention in history class. They ain't come to play school. You ask them about football and football only. Ryan Fitzpatrick is the worst qb in the league yet he went to Harvard. Jameis Winston and Eli manning are some of the best, despite them both being dumb as rocks. Let's not forget ray Lewis who was also an idiot, but a football genius.

This entire post is dripping with bait
I can't believe I even read the entire thing