So my penis is 7 inches in length and 5 in girth. Should I just kill myself...

So my penis is 7 inches in length and 5 in girth. Should I just kill myself? All the girls I've been with have said they barely even felt me and would mention afterwards how others were bigger. I dont even understand how, my family on both of my parents sized all have really girthy cocks but mine is just a noodle. I live in a small town too so most girls know I'm small and just laugh at me, even my family knows now

>smalll noodle

I laughed my tits off

Have the girls ever thought that they got lose pussies?

show it to us first then you can kys

this is bait

I just wanna laugh at more shitheads who've ruined parts of their bodies from "sick azz dank mods, brah"

>All the girls I've been with

lies. we know you've never even held hands with a female.

Dude my boyfriend is 6inches length 5girth and he makes me cum everytime. You're just trying to fuck whores with meat curtains which they got through experimenting with stuff like dildos

Labia don't grow over time.

I meant they have loose pussies which make the labia look like a pulled pork sandwich

Like I used to be proud of it until I realized how small it was in comparison to other guys. Most people I've meet IRL and online have shown me their dicks(I'm not gay but I did ask them) and they're all 8+ and really girthy

>i have a normal cock and i let what slooots say bother me, cmon man

Less than 3% of men have a dick 8"+

You know average I'd like 5inch right? And have you ever thought that there's something about people that show their dicks online? Nobody will show setting they feel is small but those who feel are bigger will proudly and without hesitation show it. Remember you can't generalise from that group of people man

Elaborate bait is not really elaborate

>I'm not gay but i did ask them

You follow your dreams dude. Don't let anyone stand in your way of looking at every dick you want to.

tattoo thread?

Average is more than 5 penises have been getting bigger. But its less about length and more about girth, I used to think my penis was 3 fingers wide but then I realized I had small hands. Most girls have bigger hands than me

>my family on both of my parents sized all have really girthy cocks
but you don't really know that, do you? the family you talk about doesn't really exist, do they? 7 inches isn't small, is it? this thread is bait, isn't it?

Mines smaller and still a virgin and I'm still alive

>tfw you start to question reality due to a Sup Forums thread

Stop fucking whores.

I have, I've begged most male members of my family even paid some to show me them when they were hard. 7 isn't small its average I jusy care about girth

I only looked at them for research as to decide for myself

Bahaha, this thread is bait if exceptional quality.

My dick to show I'm not lying