Good job France, you cucked us all

Good job France, you cucked us all.

avoiceformen.com/mens-rights/france-upholds-the-ban-on-paternity-tests/

Other urls found in this thread:

still-virgin.net
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

wait, so if my son is born black I cant do anything about it?

sauce

The EU was never good, and now is full of muslim and nigerian dick

Yes and when you divorce her you have to pay until the kid is 25+-

Qu'est ce que c'est que cette merde?!

what if you get it in another country?

France average household

french* you fucking frog

Paternity tests are not banned. In cases where paternity is disputed a court will authorise a paternity test.

At least we have social security not like retarded amerifats.

what does the picture say?

"OP is a fag"

Youll need it to keep all your black sons alive and healthy.

Black Dick for K

FRANCE

is that even written properly

Something about black dick

is this real?

Yup. Saw it myself. It's old news, I was there in October.

seriously, those cucked Europe captions aren't an exasperation. Times have changed

Everyone always forgets about us Asians, and I mean East Asians not poo in loo.

Of course being on the sidelines means we're ignored from white supremacists and BLM retards.

very real

>STILL VIRGIN TEEN GALLERY...
still-virgin.net

sauce?

France

Yeah...except the higher end figures say only 1 in 30 women do this...

The rate that men cheat is around 70% in the US, likely similar in Europe but I dont have those numbers.

In a 1991 study, sex researcher Shere Hite found that 70 percent of married women have cheated on their partners; a 1993 follow-up study found that 72 percent of married men have as well.

Yes, the way we measure the rate sucks but its the only way to even come close to the real numbers.

Bottom line, men and women are cheating but dna testing the kids means only the women get punished.

Not dna testing means only the men get punished.

Since we have an overall societal bias to men already - and we have to choose a side - it seems we might as well give this one to the women.

Of course, I find it hilarious that a mens activist site is acting like these women just WISHED for sperm - some other guy fucked your wife and ALMOST CERTAINLY knew she was married.

Do they mention MAKING THAT GUY PAY CHILD SUPPORT? Nope, just getting revenge on the wife.

Yeah, that sounds like justice. Nevermind what happens to the child, what about my bloodline!?

Bad news, you're not a cuck for raising some other guys kid - you're a cuck because women cheat on you.

1 in 30. The other 29 couples? They're not getting cucked.

Oh, and even with the 70% cheat rate that just means that 30% arent getting cucked. If you were that 30% you'd be more confident.

this is fake as fuck

every study ive seen says that women are more likely to cheat but men who cheat cheat more often

I'm a history prof but have to teach anthro and soc classes sometimes

I'm gonna disregard the rest because you clearly made up the main premise

lmao all of society is biased to favor the female, daddy government replaced the male in the relationship, no fault divorce grants cash prizes to females who wanna hop on a new cock at will, child custody always goes to the woman and any female can accuse you of rape on call and ruin your life permanently because god forbid a woman would lie about that.

Enjoy your cuckoldry western world, you earned it.