I need to bulk up if I actually want gains

I need to bulk up if I actually want gains

How do I gain 20 pounds in a month or less?

you dont

>How do I gain 20 pounds in a month or less?
it took me 6 months to go from 140 to 170 and I was in the gym 4 or 5 days a week and using protein supplements

Hello mr skelington , definitely underage with that body

Dude we all wanna be buff, but there is no "Trainers hate him, see how he got buff in just two months with this one simple trick" bullshit. It takes hard work to put on muscle.

Mix cooked ground beef with 3 eggs and make it into an omelette then wash it down with beef isolate protein shake or any protein WITHOUT estrogen and work out pretty normally and get a lot of sleep youll be shredded in a week also mma training classes will bulk

Eat more

THANK YOU HUNGRY SKELLINGTON

Steroids

All I want if weight on my body I don't care if it's pure fat or whatever il turn it to muscle mass later

YOU act like skinny guys like being skinny

A common myth. Fat does not become muscle.

Nice bro. Everyone is different but your patience is actually a surprise. Most give up if they don't see immediate results.

Cucks dont take action towards becoming ripped, visit /fit/, read the sticky, lurk for a bit, lift some heavy weights against gravity and start looking better... How hard is that?

Not sure. Maybe if you keep sucking my dick something will happen? Can't hurt

Lol training MMA for bulk...you have never done MMA. It's 90 percent cardio. Fucking Fag.

Post face please

You like my face?

There is no way you will gain 20 lbs in a month or less.

Keep browsing Sup Forums and eating hot pockets

he didnt specified about muscle or fat ...

pick up a 20lb dumbbell and step on a scale.

get yourself some beefcake

Steroids

Bump

You look like the coolest Jew in auschwitz with that hat.

Dextrose powder

Don't worry you will gain weight once you hit puberty and get your first period. Btw Tits or GTFO

can't get big unless you eat big. figure out how many calories you should be eating per day and stick to it every day. gaining weight is simple so long as you follow the formula.

Kek

This. You have a high metabolism like me. I had to force myself to eat 3 times as much each meal and snack a lot between each meal. It sucks, but you gotta do it

Also, your stomach will stretch in a month or two. Just keep eating big and you'll get used to it

Do what I did, have silicone pec and bicep implants They look fine under thick clothes and in the dark if you have a girl back from a club she can't see the scars or the seams and just tell her not touch them cause sore from exercise lifting.
It works but sometimes they touch anyway and I say I was in accident.
They don't wait 20 pounds but it make you look big.

Thx for some actual help

Bump