ITT: Post the sports team with the worst "fanbase" from your country

ITT: Post the sports team with the worst "fanbase" from your country.

Arsenal fans are by far the most annoying from the UK online and in everyday life.

Bunch of niggers, dune coons and beta cucks.

Other urls found in this thread:

periscope.tv/w/1djxXYyQbPEKZ
twitter.com/Simply_Spurs/status/810824383493181440
youtube.com/watch?v=IxLeD-Big0I
youtube.com/watch?v=iOvtaor00Nc
buffalonews.com/2016/12/21/kaepernick-buffalo-worst-city/
youtube.com/watch?v=Zuua8Rrz9Hs
youtube.com/watch?v=x-fEr0kv-E4
youtube.com/watch?v=72xRZ4FF1IQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

XDXDXD FUKKEN EPIC DUDE HAHA LE ARSENAL FANS RIGHT HAHA SO EMBARRASSING! LOL RETWEETED AND FAVOURITED POSTED ON REDDIT TOO!

saved to my british banter folder

The worst fanbase in America might actually also be Arsenal.

Angry.

Just how many negros are in UK?

Corinthians is pure scum.

2 million, mostly in London.

I stopped being a fan of the Habs when their fanbase transformed them.

99% of Bradford and any town they can open a corner shop or chippie in. It's an infestation on the level of cockroaches

Are there more polish than nigs or not?
And they are all gunners?

You can find OM full kit wankers everywhere. Their fans are human trash-tier.
PSG fans are a close second, they regularly chimped out completely (beating guys to death sometimes) before the "Leproux" plan that kicked out their most virulent individuals.

When will san ettiene and stade de reims come back?

All large PL teams have shit fanbases:
United: Pakis and bandwagoners
Arsenal: Niggers and bandwagoners
Chelsea: Slavs and bandwagoners
Liverpool: Scousers and bandwagoners
City: Sandniggers and bandwagoners

Then you have the slightly smaller clubs like Spurs, West Ham, Everton, etc. who have hipster fans who think they're superior because they support a shit team.

Where I live there's a few Eastern Europeans, but in more city areas I'd definitely say that nigs outweigh the poles

NBA: Cavs/Warriors equally
MLB: Dodgers
NFL: Packers/Patriots Equally
NHL: Any California team

>Arsenal: Pakis, Niggers, Sand Niggers, Slavs, Chinks, Island Niggers, and bandwagoners

Ftfy

>And they are all gunners?

Not all, but it certainly seems like most. I bet that Tottenham and Crystal Palace have a lot of black fans too, since they're both based in areas with a high black population.

>stade de Reims
not in the foreseeable future

>Saint-Etienne
If they keep their shit defensive football philosophy, they won't. Although I'm a Lyon fan so I'm biased.

>worst anything
>Italy

Napoli

Dallas Cowboy fans are by far the worst, all day, erry day.

>worst fans

Boca Juniors, nobody fucking likes them, and I'm one of them

Here here Moh...

I feel kind of bad for the guy who runs that channel, he seems alright but he's surrounded by idiots. Unless he's doing that deliberately and we're supposed to see it like some sort of sitcom.

>bradford
>negros

i think you're mistaking them for pakis mate

The bastards are destroying our embassy.

He got upset when people said Arsenal Fan TV was fake

periscope.tv/w/1djxXYyQbPEKZ

>Arsenal TV
So an English version of the Paul Finebaum show, but with Chavs instead of Southern Rednecks?

Arsenal are the only fanbase I know that can switch between saying their team is the best and the shittest on a whim? Each week it's either Ozil is world class or he doesn't deserve to start.

United, City, Chelsea and Liverpool fans may be fucking annoying and delusional at times but at least they're consistent.

Not exactly, it seems to be mostly muslims and blacks. They get interviewed on their way out of games and have hilarious meltdowns.

twitter.com/Simply_Spurs/status/810824383493181440

It's kind of interesting, other fanbases have tried to make similar channels but none of them have done something as consistently insane as Arsenal's.

lel

There is more than one Arsenal fan.

What really makes Arsenal fans annoying is during the transfer window.
Don't get me wrong, I think we can all agree that 99% of fans of the top 6 EPL teams are plastics gloryhunters, and especially Arsenal fans, but for some reason Arsenal fans think their team is honestly worldclass.
Every transfer window it's the same shit, "we should sign Lacazette, Weigl, Reus, Thiago, James, Draxler" and other dumb players that are way too good for them.
Just because they got a player that Real Madrid sold because he was too shit against good teams and a Barca winger that became third chouce they think that their team is good. They haven't been remotely good for 10+ years and are Loverpool tier.

that more or less sounds like every club that has been bigger at one point in history than they are now ....
plus half of the players you mentioned are easily within Arsenal's financial grasp and would also be willing to come if given the chance but I know this is a poor bait so have my (you)

Lmao, why would Lacazette, Weigl, Reus, James etc move to a worse team (besides the wage doubling since that is what English teams do).
Even James, who is gonna leave RM, would never leave fir Arsenal because he can do way better.

Yeah, no shit Arsenal can pay for them, thanks to their Yank gloryhunter fans watching their matches and buying their kits, no doubt over that.

James could easily go to Arsenal. He's basically in the same position right now that Van der Vaart was in 2009, and Van der Vaart ended up going to Tottenham of all places.

VdV was a lot more lowkey than James though.

Anyway, wasn't James to Chelsea practically a done deal?

Amd desu James is better than vdv, vdv could barely even play 60 min before needing to get subbed off, even in vdv's prime.

They have regular Champions League football, they pay fairly high wages and it's easier to make the first team their compared some of the other big European clubs. And some players prefer to play in a more competitive league, rather than just playing in the PSGwinslol league.

They're still a step down from Chelsea, United, City and the other top European teams, but they're not as bad as some people make them out to be.

Those are fair points but players like Reus who already start in better teams than Arsenal, why would they ever move to Arsenal?

Higher wages? Just look at Di Maria, Ibrahimovic, and Pogba, they all left elite teams for a team that wasn't even in the CL because they were getting paid more.

There's nothing wrong with the Dodgers or the Kings bruh

That only works to a certain extent, since you probably already heard about the Alexis contract shit

I don't think that Reus will move to Arsenal (at least certainly not in January), although they would offer him at least slightly better wages. Not to mention that Dortmund aren't doing brilliantly in the Bundesliga and could very well miss out on Champions League football next year. And Draxler isn't exactly unlikely, Arsenal are certainly better than Wolfsburg. It's just a case of whether PSG want him more than Arsenal, but since Ozil's contract negotiations supposedly include signing Draxler they might make the extra effort.

And living in London is a big draw for lots of players. Obviously Chelsea is the preferred London club for most players but it looks pretty difficult for anyone to get into Conte's starting 11 since they're pretty much all playing so well. Arsenal are a decent second option.

Nah he's a fucking gobshite. He's just as deluded as Ty and Chris.

kek

Raiders """fans""" from L.A.

They don't follow the team, they just say HURR WERE LA'S TEAM WE TRAVEL WELL

i say without doubt asRoma

Only because they go on about being "the best fans in the world", despite the fact only about 13 of them show up to their home league games

Honestly what's wrong with cheese heads?

nigger fc

That pic Fucking makes me want to puke celtic fans are the fucking worst
Hands down scum of the earth

Arsenal fans are almost exclusively black. Black people in London do not support Tottenham, Chelsea, West Ham or crystal palace. Muh black hero Thierry Henry effect.

Source - live in london

Unbelievable smugness.

>not P*ts/Xehawks

youtube.com/watch?v=IxLeD-Big0I

worst
>benficucks
most deluded
>zaportem

>ITT: Post the sports team with the worst "fanbase" from your country.

America...still Arsenal

>Get two HoF Qb's in a row
>Rest of team is absolute shit
>Act like the sky is falling down if they ever lose two games in a row.

Helsingfors IFK. An average "fan" is a neo-nazi methhead, who calls Swedes faggots and knows up to three words of Swedish even though he supports a traditionally Fenno-Swede club.

A great video specimen:

youtube.com/watch?v=iOvtaor00Nc

Raiders fans are the worst of any pro team in the NFL by far

Every fucking year they see shit and the shit talk keeps going and it's not even logical shit talk or funny banter

Their fans are trash Hispanics and black people

How it works is Oakland and San Francisco are basically the same city on two sides of a bay

San Fran is the nice part Oakland is just trash

So imagine the worst parts of London all root for a team. All the Muslims, pakis, slags, natsoc

>natsoc
>worst

>he's not Millwall through and through

desu i don't even watch sawker i just hear british people say that they are "Millwall through and through"

The niggers of white people

This, I don't know what it is about Arsenal that attracts the worst brand of hipsters on earth but they're insufferable.

this fan seems informed and knowledgeable

Yeah, obviously Arsenal.

Ridiculously annoying online.
Half the "fans" you meet in real life barely even watch football.
Plus they have a large prawn sandwich brigade of American fans who only support them because of "muh invincible" or because they're the first team in the PL on Fifa alphabetically

buffalonews.com/2016/12/21/kaepernick-buffalo-worst-city/
Best fans?

Tough choice between Philadelphia and Chicago, for very different reasons

Chicago """fans""' are the biggest bandwagoners in existence. Philly fans are just scum

Americans like Arsenal because muh guns.

Arsenal fans are shit here too. Smug, holier than though, entitled, with absolutely nothing to back it up except 2 cheeky FA cups against Hull and Aston Villa

No they don't. They like them because Arsenal won titles when soccer started getting big in America, and they started to accumulate more fans through inertia and the whole hipster factor of "good enough to be good, not good enough to make me look like a bandwagoner".

The kind of Americans who like Arsenal are the same Americans who would happily ban guns if they were given the chance.

>Chicago """fans""' are the biggest bandwagoners in existence
>Bears
>Cubs pre 2014
>bangwagonable

This guy is the typical arsenal fan, trying to be funny and ironic but in reality hes just a bitch.

>Chicago """fans""' are the biggest bandwagoners in existence.

Lol, what are you talking about? The Bears have been shit for like 30 years, the Bulls have been shit for 15 (with a 3 year exception), and the Cubs have had fans everywhere despite being awful thanks to WGN and >muh Wrigley. Nobody cares about the White Sox, they were averaging 25,000 fans per game when they won the WS and 28,000 per game the season after.

I was at a midweek game against Hamilton last week and there was like 35-40,000 people there?

Colo-Colo and U de Chile fans are absolute disgusting criminal trash, can't say about Católica because they are plastic.

>changing who you support

Thugs , throw a shitload of things on the field ( or they used to , at least ) , they have this saying "Dog until death" (Dinamo are "The Red Dogs") that makes me puke every time I hear it. Steaua Bucharest is a close 2nd.

>HAHA LE ARSENAL FANS RIGHT HAHA SO EMBARRASSING!

Too fucking right mate

youtube.com/watch?v=Zuua8Rrz9Hs

meant for

More than wed like to admit. Counting Africans and pakis (anyone brown really) then literally every barbershop and KFC ripoff kebab shop and nightclub toilets. They like to rape schoolgirls and smoke weed too. Its an infestation.

It's bad, I'm not denying that, but it's not AS bad as I once thought it was after finding out that it was low effort and just sung over this:

youtube.com/watch?v=x-fEr0kv-E4

Well we can always pull this one out too

youtube.com/watch?v=72xRZ4FF1IQ

>not FCK

There's something about Arsenal that attracts minorities, and I don't just think it's because of ethnic role models, all teams have black players. Arsenal down the years have been more iconic than most though with the likes of Ian Wright and Thierry Henry but I think it's more to do with the culture of Arsenal.

Most of the other London clubs are more tribal, Arsenal have always been generic and have always in my time watching football had the most lifeless, passionless fans in English football, even in the height of football passion in the late 80's they were winning the odd title and it still got the name the Highbury library. This made Arsenal an attractive proposition for Indian, black and muslim supporters because of the nature of the club, the placid way of the support, and the upper class profile of the fanbase comparatively speaking, I mean for fuck sake could you imagine someone with a turban sitting in the Chicken Run at West Ham in the late 80's?

It's the nature of the club that is the reason for this, and now 90% of ethnics support Arsenal which is why I would suggest that they have double the fanbase of anyone else in London.

IMAGINE being so soft in the head that you think leafs fans arent ELITE in the faggotry department. THE worst fans in north america easily

U N D E R R A T E D

Are you the German who determinedly keeps alive the "burrs win da owl" meme

/thread

fans of partizan are called grobari (gravediggers)
I think that is more than enough to tell you what pieces of shit they are

Absolute Sup Forums hun bullshit

We have one of the largest followings in britain and our fans are generally regarded as some of the best in the world

Just accept it and end the meme

looks like a NWA cover group

t. shepherd

>our fans are generally regarded as some of the best in the world

Unless they don't agree with your reddit tier politics and then you chimp out and play the victim

reddit is clearly a hotbed of Irish republicanism

Let's put it this way , we are well regarded by those not in the alt-right dads internet army

>steal songs from liverpool and everton
>countless empty seats when you're not playing barcelona
>constantly outsung by away fans
>throw bottles at kids even when results go your way

And the fact parkhead isn't selling out regularly at domestic home games is embarrassing if you consider how well you're doing