Rozelli where are you? I need my queen!

Rozelli where are you? I need my queen!

Other urls found in this thread:

facepron.net/
ibb.co/album/j4GsMF?sort=date_desc&page=3
amateurcool.com/galleries/pretty-shaved-girlfriend-spreads-toys-fucks-15488.html?page=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

nice dubdubs

also bump

The goblin Princess left us

I heard she was sick yesyerday

Same im going insane without my queen. Im also depressed without her

We should dump in her absence

I admit, I've been checking in way more since she blew up on b

There is something about her. Not the best or most of any attribute. Just the perfect storm of herself. My Albanian /Greek Queen of Sup Forums

I wished she came and showed her hairy cunt again

Yeah. Shes the only reason i come here

Shes the perfect girl imo, do anything to be hers

>FacePron teen test site

facepron.net/

that bush needs my hot cum on it

And she has been doing it for a while. May the god of Sup Forums heal her and bring her back to us soon. Selah

>facepron.net/
Not even close to as good as the Roze

Rozelli, WE ALL MISS YOU! We want to be with you filling all of your holes, taking turns cumimg all over you. We want to bathe you in our juices, fuck you in all ways...

Rozelli we miss you

Rozelli is kill?

Rozelli come back and give my life meaning again please my queen.

fuck off with this shit

yeah she's "attainable" not out of anyone's league. I'd love to push into that for her first time

Just for you because you asked so nice.

Post dick pics for our queen

We all would. That is why she is our Sup Forums Queen

Id love to marry her, forget sex id be happy just having her near me
>inb4 cuck

lol at least that's actually her

you made it weird, you're that guy now. thanks weird user

He Wants the Friendzone LOL

guess your middle school should be notified that you didn't get your way online and that's why you're shooting place up.

So is this

reposts of her pics feel lifeless lol she's no beauty queen, but the excitement it's that she's the one actually doing it and it

School yes but not middle. Also i am that frustrated not going to lie but if im in jail i cant see the queen can i?
Yes precisely user
Yes im weird no lying, think i got dropped on my head as a child. Sorry user for making it weird

you've had enough internet for tonight son, go hit the rack and try again tomorrow.

Sad truth user... We need her here

But father i just got on.. can i try and make better?

You are normal and healthy. Enjoy all life has to offer. Ignore the trolls of life

Very true. They are only a hollow reminder of her.

But im not healthy :( im really frustrated that i cant have these strong of feeling for people around me, she has a bond i cant explain. I wanted to break my arm earlier today due to frustration. Thanks for the support though user i really appreciate it. Also sorry my app crashed so i had to restart

Howd you know im white. Do i have to sick my dolls on you to get you to divulge that information?

Were the fuck is dat bitch?

keeping this bumped so she can find it if she happens to lurk here

Bump

Us rozellifags need to stick together.
The trap lovers and cucks of /b just dont understand us man...

>ugly goblin with a roastie is heralded "queen" of Sup Forums

At least the previous ones were somewhat attractive.

BEWARE HEATHEN SCUM!!!

Thats not nice. Shes way more attractive

Yea listen to the defeders of Rozelli. :-)

Bump

I often fantasize about flying rozelli to the US and marrying her

Than cracky chan, creepy chan, and even boxxy?

No.

Shes a filthy goblin with a destroyed pussy.

Never thought I'd live to see this site get even more pathetic.

you call her a filthy goblin i call her my queen. I find her way more attractive than any other woman popularized here
Exactly same user

shut up, I'd fuck her

You can not cage such a fary, it will die.

Bumpp

Its almost 6AM in greece fags
All we can do is pray that our queen will grace us with her presence tomorrow :(

Do not anger the defender of Rozelli

I do all nighters sometimes.:(
please dont take away my hope i need it. And hopefully we'll be on when shes on next

Carefull mutton breath

can i get some context on who this is? i don't come onto this board much anymore and she is really fucking sexy to me

any social media?

Yes brother
Insta: Rozelliiii

any more nudes?

What state does she live in?

Here are a few of her pics from over the years...\
ibb.co/album/j4GsMF?sort=date_desc&page=3

amateurcool.com/galleries/pretty-shaved-girlfriend-spreads-toys-fucks-15488.html?page=1

this chick is so ugly. dont get it whatsoever. also she has a fucked up asshole

pls stop

She is of Albanian decent residing in Greece until one of us puts her in her own little kingdom.

The reason I'm asking is because I'm almost positive I've seen her a few days ago

Fuck you
Her asshole looks great and shes the best looking girl ive ever seen. Long live the queen

And are you sure she's in Greece? Has she been to America at any point in the last few days?

this cannot be the finest girl youve ever seen. she's fugly imo maybe plain jane at best

Everyone has their own opinions and shes by far the best looking girl in my opinion. Could not ask for anything different about her

OMG.LOL
>her first time

You mean yours...she stretched the FUCK out.

To those of us that LOVE HER - If we have to explain it you will not understand.

explain

You cannot teach what you don’t know; you cannot lead where you will not go.

i just wanna know what the attraction. is here labia extends past her lips so it looks like her vag is vomiting cunt. and her face is raggedy. just explain ur appeal to me. me that's it, dont care what. just want to understand

My guess would be because she looks trashy and kinky.

Its just there. I have no idea what makes me drawn to her but if i saw her in person id do anything for her i can tell you that. The queen gives me a reason to wake up and see another day

I'm not that guy, but how could he explain and rationalize why she's attractive to him? It's like someone asking you why sweetness tastes good to you.

funny, i can explain in detail exactly what i like about someone. shape of face, height, tits, hair... id say personality but i dont care. women dont have them

i meant "why he's attracted to her"

that bitch is ugly and of course you are virgin

see my response to user. and opposite i can say shes fugly bc her black hair makes her look dune coonish, ugly nose, mouth, eyes, vagina looks like its throwing up cunt innards. tits are good, asshole is bad

Different nigga here
Rozellis dark lucious hair and warm eyes are what make her my queen

I have no idea of her private life. Just the few details that have come out over the years. I know for the last severalmonths she has been in at home.

And scientists can explain shit no one else without their expertise will understand. People are different and people react and think differently to every single thing. Sorry im not a perfect fellow like you and can explain things, sometimes you cant explain but its just their. Hope you try to see from anothers view and broaden how you think

agree, ugly bitch, decent for a fuck without looking at her face

All you did was explain which parts you find attractive and which parts you find unattractive. You did not explain why they're unattractive or attractive.

honestly this mongoloid is about as on par with this bitch

uh i asked what user finds attractive about this she beast. i dont ask for some scientific/philosophical explanation of why something is attractive

I respect your opinion since we all perceive things differently. But i see rezolli as a goddess and my queen. Hope you respect my opinion but if you dont its no big deal

He told you "Her asshole looks great and shes the best looking girl ive ever seen." and also "Its just there. I have no idea what makes me drawn to her but if i saw her in person id do anything for her i can tell you that."

What else do you want exactly? Him to list every body part and say "x looks good, y looks good, z looks good"?

lists are an efficient way to list information

Anybody got a mega of this slut