I'm rock hard

I'm rock hard

any more?

get out of the closet and quit Sup Forums

Why on earth are you fucking me, bitch? I want you to know that I have graduated from the naval press, and that I have participated in numerous secret raids in Al Qaeda and that I have more than 300 confirmed murders. I train gorillas for war, and I'm the best sniper in all American troops. You are nothing to me, just another goal. I will destroy you, damn it, accurately, as I have never seen on this Earth, mark my damn words. Do you think you can convince me of this shit over the Internet? Think again, bastard. When we talk, I am in touch with my secret network of spies throughout the United States, and their IP is being tracked right now, so they are better prepared for the storm, the larva. A storm that clears the little pathetic thing that you call life. You're fucking dead, man. I can be anywhere and anytime, and I can kill you in more than seven hundred ways, and that's only with my bare hands. Not only am I well trained in unarmed combat operations, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps, and I will use it to the fullest extent possible to wipe your pathetic ass off the continent's face, you little shit . If you only knew what evil rhetoric your little "smart" commentary will bring upon you, maybe you'll keep your damn tongue. But you could not, you did not, and now you pay the price, idiot. I can take you everywhere, and drown in it. You're dead, honey.

I'm bi ,

and no Ive been here longer than you ya twerp

Interested. Bump

What's your name? Harry Bush?

>twerp
Must of been hard living through the Great Depression, grandpa...

at least we didn't have to hide in a safe space, sonny

humans have pubes grows up and grow some.

you must be talkin to sonny

Neither did I...

she's rock hard
you're probably a flabby little loser like the rest of us

someone sure as shit did

>I'm rock hard

digging the pussy hair. it is correct.

i want her to fuck my pussy tho

i know her she goes to my gym class

yeah, what class is that, 8th grade gym?

i know her she goes to my gym class.

I think it's now dickless.

>dick

probably has the most expensive pussy in the world
i bet it's a work of art

would be subbed and serve as fuck toy/10

would do for bucket list