Legend has it that this fingerbox was carved by an old world war two medal of honor recipient after the D-day invasion...

Legend has it that this fingerbox was carved by an old world war two medal of honor recipient after the D-day invasion as he rested on the beach of Normandy. Picked it up at a yard sale his grandson was having for $50. a great bargain if I do say so myself, any thoughts?

cool bro

Thanks man, you got one?

ya man mine was like $30 it's smaller tho

got any pics of it?

Yeah bro

My uncle passed this one down to me, he originally got it from Benny Anderson. My uncle was a roadie from them back in the day and became close friends.

Oh nice bro, that must be a newer model? I think i saw a few like that on the Japanese market.

Actually those are cheap knockoffs Chinese I believe. The future is this

Are you looking to sell? My buddy was just telling me how he was on the look out for an antique fingerbox with ties to a celebrity.

But how much does one of those run you? The older models get the job done just as well and for a fraction of the price.

Did you guys hear about the soon to be released vr gloves? They will also bring out a virtual fingerbox, rumors say this might be able to simulate every fingerbox that ever existed.

Only 500$ but I've seen some websites sell them for 300$

Somewhat of a fingerbox emulator you could say?

My friend can run Windows 10 on his fingerbox.

yeah, basically, i guess it's cheaper than buying all of them in the end... hopefully this will feel like the real deal

What's a fingerbox?

Apparently in some eastern european countries there has been a disease epidemic due to the homeless sharing frequently sharing their fingerboxes without using the proper protection.

Hahaha good one

Get the fuck off this thread you dumb nigger newfag cunt

Max

no way... there's no true substitute for the real thing. pic related was my first btw. My dad gave it to me when I was just 12. I know it's a common model, but hey, it was a nice classic back in the day.

Custom made from the finest oak. A fingerbox to replicate the puzzle box

Where are the holes? You uncultured swine.

How much did that bad boy cost you man?

lmao where did you grow up??

Northern Canada. Is this just super big in the states?

You fool it's a puzzle box! You solve it to get the holes, you can clearly see the circles.

KEK. good one. oldfag trying to be a newfag

Dude. My uncles finger box came all the way from the Sovient union

It's a box where you stick your finger in and have fun

Legend has it that this Armbox was carved by an old world war two medal of honor recipient after the Hawkman invasion as they nested on the trees of Aboria. Picked it up at a yard sale from a LionMan for $50. a great bargain if I do say so myself, any thoughts?

It's super big everywhere. You must just be a fucking loser user. Heres a tip go get laid and on your way home pick up a fingerbox.

no way! i grew up in Canada too, just outside Ottawa though. how do you not know what this is?

my grandpa brought this one back from Austria after WWII

I love fingerboxes and tits!

You sick fuck, finger boxes have no purpose around women

Have you been living under a rock?

tits are cool and all...but why aren't you in the kitchen making sammiches?

Holy shit is that an original A-YO finger box!

Despite the condition (good, not mint) its probably worth a lot. fuck you user.

i had it appraised on antiques roadshow. the guy said it can fetch anywhere near $20,000USD on a good day. i can't part with it, though. not for any amount.

I can fit my dick in one of my fingerboxes, not that ive tried.

that is one Super Power most would not be proud of.

oh well of course I am, brother.

i lookd it up on my brothers laptop and i cant find anything on these so called "fingerboxes" what are they suposed to do?? i mean are you just supposed to put ur finger inside? WTF IS A FINGER BOX??

Just don't you worry!