Favorite food from your cunt?

>Favorite food from your cunt?

Pic related. It's Biryani.

mine too army fag

Today I learnt that pakistan was india and fucked by UK
and I like Mentaiko spaghetti

Im the army fag, OP might be the karachi nigger or the one with the half korean friend

narufudo. its a little difficult knowing who is who

trying to recognize users on an anonymous image board
please go back >>>/reddit/

Its a relief to know you're not the only miserable paki who uses Sup Forums. There are literally about 5-7 people in all of pakistan who post here (britishstan excluded)

dont you have some school to shoot you fat tub of lard?

I'm a LahoriFag

Also, relief to see three pakis in the same thread. I was wondering where all you guys were. I feel so alone with two pakis on Sup Forums

You're that fucking atheist fag arent you?

Fuck that! I'm an Islamist. I'd be there last person to be an Apostate.

Pls no bully.

Fucked by uk AND Ghandi. Sorta arbitrarily split india in a way that gave a few muslim regions their own country, while still keeping tons of them in India.

>call fucking raw fish "food"
I'm not such a nigger

Nice.
You're all primitive polytheists.
Pic's the best.

This place is over run with afghanis these days. They are rapists, they're bringing in crime and drugs. They need to be deported

What about kobe beef?

Muslims chimped out and killed 4,000 POOjeets after years of peaceful ''''''""""""" Protests''''''"""" by the Gandhi and the British Cucks had to divide the countries.

lihis with all fillings

I bet I know what your's is.

Agreed. But the Afganis are here only because Zia UL Haq and USA funded the Afgan Mujahideen in the Cold war which destabilised the country. After that Benazir Bhutto funded the Taliban against the Hikmetyar Party and Afghan government with the Pakistani Army even being ready invade Kabul.

Finally when the Taliban brought a united governers, peace and unarmed the population, America remembered Muh Human Rights and decided to again arm the civilians and destabilize the country in 2001.