"Comey's got guts."

"Comey's got guts."

"He brought back his reputation."

Member when Nixon started firing everyone? Member what happened?

"He did the right thing."

"He wants to give everyone a good, fair chance."

The reason he got fired.

Amazing how the left loves Comey then hates him. Then loves him again when he's fired. Kinda like what OP is insinuating.

Sorry guys, you lost As Obama said, "elections have consequences."

I 'member

>CNN

No.

just because you don't like it doesn't mean it isn't true

this.

"Guts."

nothing wrong with rebel flag, MAGA, repubs, or #alllivesmatter. Don't all lives matter? Don't you want to MAGA? fucking libs getting mad for the sake of getting mad.

You didn't read the report from the white house or the AG or dep AG.

"Not under investigation".

It's not even that I don't like it, user. It's that their agenda is so fucking anti trump it's become a joke. That entire network hasn't pushed anything besides anti trump bulshit.

No thinking person really believes this was about obey and Hillary's emails. This was because the FBI was getting to close to tying Trump and Russia together. Like you say "Elections have Consequences". Unfortunately, so does treason.

>getting too close.

You're one of those people who didn't read the report too huh?

>Hur dur trump is russian spy

James Comey was on the board of directors at HSBC Bank...the bank found guilty of knowingly laundering major cartel drug money. HSBC people also "donated" $81 million to the Clinton Foundation. Loretta Lynch, Obama's attorney general, was in charge of the HSBC case and found them guilty of violating bank secrecy laws, but chose to ignore their money laundering and violation of international terrorism laws. HSBC was also laundering money for the Clintons.

So, Bill Clinton meets Loretta Lynch in her plane, on the runway, in private. Suddenly, the case against Hillary's emails is dropped.

Anyone decrying the firing of James Comey really needs to look at the relationship between Comey, the Clintons, and Loretta Lynch.

The facts are all out there. No fake news. It's all in the public record.

wow way to generalize all us who voted red. Many smart people voted for Trump. Maybe a few less than the number who voted for Clinton. She's a real gem too btw

which one are you?

back when I was supporting Obama (the first go round) I posted this picture. I guess now I'd say I'm the guy on the left. I don't stick with one set party, I vote for whoever I most align with. Might be a republican, democrat, or 3rd party. This time it was a republican because Fuck Hillary, amirite?