I am high right now

I am high right now

Ask me anything

If I don't reply I simply forgot what to type so basically go fuck yourself and ask

>Pic unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lY0mpRySPWk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why haven't you listened to this yet?

youtube.com/watch?v=lY0mpRySPWk

>Off of what o.p?
>be more specific

I am listening right now it seems to be pretty good

I smoked weed

What's 3(4+3)+5x(3+9

>pic

Who is the lead singer of the band Limp Bizkit

Fred Durst

Adolf Hitler

It's like a 5th dimensional nuru massage for your brain.

AHAHAHAHA I'M A STONER LOOK AT ME IM ALWAYS SO CHIIIIIIIL AND ABSOLUTELY NOT DEGEnerate :)))) !!! :3

What Fetish do you have?

Internet

does this turn you on

Yes

your right this whole board is degenerate i forgot

Consider the following sentence: If this sentence is true, then China borders German. It can be shown that this sentence is true using formal logic, from which it follows that China borders Germany. What went wrong here?

No it's not true because China is cute and I want a nice gf from there

Who is this guy?

But it is true. Call the sentence A. Then A says "If A then B". To check if A is true, we must check that B holds if we assume A. But if we assume A then we have assumed "If A then B". Simce we have both A and "If A then B", we conclude that B holds. Thus, A is true and we can prove any statement B is true in this way. Everything is true.

It's always 0 and then sometimes it can be changed to 1 but not further

lol wut

Here's another one: A hotel has a room for every counting number. 1,2,3 and so on forever. All the rooms are full, but a new guest arrives. The hotel has everyone move one room down, room 1 moves to 2, 2 to 3 and so on. The new person goes in room 1 and no one got kicked out. Can you find a way for the hotel to accommodate an infinite number of new guests in one step?

indian hotel and put an infinite number of people in room 1?

Ha no only a finite number of people can fit in a room, say no more than a trillion.